Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Think it will need a 5 at the back shitfest to beat Spain. We did it in the qualifiers and almost managed to do the double over them. I think England or the Netherlands could too.
If we somehow beat England and face Spain I'm wearing a diaper for the match.

Spain were electric when they were behind, since going up they've been trying to manage the game with a combination of keep ball and playacting, which is much less fun to watch. L

France have had their opportunities though, really they'll only have themselves to blame if they go out here.

Has anyone played at a high enough level to know: is it hard for pros to play keep ball if they have no interest in scoring?

I can't tell if Spain are impressive or not. Between this and the Germany match, it's been 60 minutes of lovely passing back to the defense and keeper. I think Spain took one in that whole period.

I get that it works, but by God it's dull. Then they take 5 minute breathers for injuries.

Shocking finish from Mbappe. Barcola has been very good since coming on

I swear we’re getting damaged goods with Mbappe.

Spain have been really, really negative with the ball for most of the 2nd half. Clearly a deliberate strategy but one I hate for them (and myself). Did the same thing against Germany and paid the price because it completely takes Williams and Yamal out of the game.
Yes. The second half has been meh.

Really poor from Mbappe who has been pretty much a no show at this tournament, the buzz over the Real Madrid move has really thrown him off his game.

Mbappé is gonna cause issues for Real Madrid, just wait and see :lol: