Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

France have had their opportunities though, really they'll only have themselves to blame if they go out here.
I agree. Their finishing has been poor barring the goal. Not even hitting the target. They did well enough to have a draw in this game.

Weird but if England beat Netherlands I fancy our chances against Spain more than France. Even though Spain have been the best team in the tournament by far.

Haven't been able to watch the game - stuck at work. Can England and the Netherlands as well give up now bc Spain still looks great or is the game truly as close at the score looks?

The amount of shots skied in this tournament is weird. And yet barely anyone can get the ball off the ground when trying to cross :lol:

It's because for some strange reason current players lean back when they shoot and bend over the ball when they cross. I don't know if they are dangerously stupid or if the coaches are the actual idiots.

That type of player has disappeared in French football basically

It is crazy, go back 20 years and you had Zidane, Pires, Djorkaeff, even Karambeu was more of a passer than any of the midfield options now and you had guys like Carriere and Micoud on the fringe. Now it is all just one dimensional types.

It's because for some strange reason current players lean back they shoot and bend over the ball when they cross. I don't know if they are dangerously stupid or if the coaches are the actual idiots.
Given the condition of the pitch, are they purposely leaning back or slipping

Haven't been able to watch the game - stuck at work. Can England and the Netherlands as well give up now bc Spain still looks great or is the game truly as close at the score looks?

Both teams have been bad, so England and Netherland definitely have a chance.

Given the condition of the pitch, are they purposely leaning back or slipping

It's not limited to this tournament or specific fields, so players have zero excuses. It's just bad technique.

Is Jenas now worse than Andy Townsend was? He really set the bar for shit commentary but I feel jenas has overtaken him

Can't blame him considering the situation, but kinda sad to see Yamal cynically fouling like that at 16. Clear it's trained into them in Spain from an early age.

France have barely had any shots on target in the last 20 minutes.