Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

They don’t need to, they’re ahead. France should be pushing more.

Spain should be careful not to repeat what happened against Germany.
Fair enough.

France may have blew it with these couple of minutes when they didn’t defend well. Still, they have time.

fair play to both teams for still bothering turning up and trying, knowing that gareth southgate will mastermind their downfall either way.
It's the confidence that England will defeat Netherlands, a better team.

Fabian Ruiz needs to just clear the ball, he tries to be too cute sometimes.

Dembele is worthless! I remember a time when most of this forum died for that guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Zero football intelligence, zero end product. Just running like a headless chicken.
He’s still that same player at dortmund that absolutely demolished us in pre season way back when

Tons of ability. Direct. Pace. But poor decisions and erratic in final third…which you’d have hoped he would have refined out of his game years later. Nope

Fair enough.

France may have blew it with these couple of minutes when they didn’t defend well. Still, they have time.

France are still in it, they’ve been better the last few minutes. I can see them scoring once more here.

Yeah, I agree on that. But it's hard to play against this MF setup. DiDi is coward.

It's the midfield setup that has been terrible today, so no. It has been the easiest part of the game, Spain has struggled with France back four and when the ball gets to Mbappé and Dembéle. The three midfielders have been shameful in all aspects.

And the fecker played a large part in the Scouse winning their sixth CL.
He represents everything that has a wrong with Barcelona’s management. How the heck they payed what they payed for a guy who in his most prolific year had only 8 goals

The stat “France have more Madrid and Barcelona players on the pitch than Spain” is a little wild.

Surely speaks to this new Spanish doctrine. Risk appetite higher than anytime I can remember.

Dembele is worthless! I remember a time when most of this forum died for that guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Zero football intelligence, zero end product. Just running like a headless chicken.

He was one of the most talented and exciting attackers in the world at some point, of course they paid up for him.

Gone from an entertaining first half to a shocking 2nd one

I hadn’t seen this Barcola lad before the tournament, but he looks a very handy player.