Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Scary how these young kids like yamal and jamal have just come out the womb and playing world class

Mbappe has been disappointing and completely overshadowed by the younger players in this tournament

Surely Spain not going the same way they went during that last 20 mins against Germany

Now that I’ve seen it, I legit can’t unsee it :lol:

He might not be long for Leipzig after these performances.
Ye I was saying that before. Surely someone will be after him after this tournament. Reminds me of when James Rodriguez had an amazing World Cup then got snapped up.

I’ve never liked Morata, he’s not that good and has always come across as a monumental fanny.

Ye I was saying that before. Surely someone will be after him after this tournament. Reminds me of when James Rodriguez had an amazing World Cup then got snapped up.
Great shout.

Weren't we offered him for peanuts before that WC?

fair play to both teams for still bothering turning up and trying, knowing that gareth southgate will mastermind their downfall either way.

Spain seem to be copying what they did against Germany. The intensity has gone a bit and they seem pretty happy with what they've got.

Since scoring the second goal, Spain has not been impressive, at times even boring.

They don’t need to, they’re ahead. France should be pushing more.

Spain should be careful not to repeat what happened against Germany.

Le Nomand and Dani Carvajal back for a potential final.

Spain simply huge favourites whoever makes it tomorrow night if they hold on.

Dembele is worthless! I remember a time when most of this forum died for that guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Zero football intelligence, zero end product. Just running like a headless chicken.