Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

France experiment too much here - scoring a goal on their own, that's a bold departure from their tournament so far, and it seems to backfire.

16 years old is utterly ridiculous.

bit of a party popper but he'll be 17 this 13th ;)

The best thing about him is his decision making, he almost always does what the plays demands and he ocassionaly does what nobody expects which always the best combination in my book.

The best thing about him is his decision making, he almost always does what the plays demands and he ocassionaly does what nobody expects which always the best combination in my book.
He's 16 until he turns 17

Mbappe is just not delivering at International level.
You need to watch the world cups.

First teenager to score twice in a World Cup game since Pele
first teenager to score in a World Cup final since Pele.
Won young player of the tournament in 2018
Hat trick in a World Cup final. First since 1966
Outright top scorer in World Cup finals
Golden boot winner at 2022 World Cup
Sixth highest all time scorer in World Cup history
12 goals in 14 WC games.

Imagine telling the judge she'll be 17 on the 13th... :rolleyes:
I'm obviously joking

Brice Samba enters the game, we need to forfeit.

Yamal is only 16 years old, no ways?! Think they need mention it another 50 more times and we'll get it

Tchouameni again just leaves Olmo with all the space to pick out Cucurella. His positioning is all over the place

Some faultless lovely football being played by the Spanish. I think we’re witnessing a period of dominance both in domestic and now, international football from Spain.

Every time Spain attack they so easily carve up the French midfield and defence

Yamal is only 16 years old, no ways?! Think they need mention it another 50 more times and we'll get it

“Nobody will ever break that record”

Because no other 16 year old will ever play in the Euros and score.

They are watching the greatest game of all time by the sounds of it,

They've also had to watch the other matches in this tournament so I don't blame them for getting all giddy about some good attacking football.

Deschamps is such a coward. Camavinga & Griezmann would be better in going toe to toe against this Spain midfield.

France deserve to lose for their horrendously negative setup

France deserve to lose for their horrendously negative setup

That's a strange take, there is no setup and nothing is actually done whether it is negative or positive.