Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

It's Olmo's goal, but Kounde has robbed him of an absolute worldie.

France needs some technician in midfield. Spain is running rings around France midfield.
Lack of Grizou is a weird one. He’s had a super disappointing tournament but he’s still the closest thing they have to a genuine playmaker

I am happy. Hope France will attack now. Deschamps is a criminal.

France really miss Pogba to switch the ball from side to side and being their wide forwards into 1v1 situations.

Olmo apperently has a 60 Mil € release clause until 15. July. Will be interesting to see if someone pays it.

I'm sure similar was said last tournament and possibly the one before. Olmo is incredible to watch, but he's riddled which injury problems sadly. Always seems to be available for Spain mind you.

That shot might have been going out. Kounde deflected in.

Both goals were avoidable.

The way Spanish players can confidently fire passes at teammates in tight situations because they trust their technique, is how Ten Hag needs to have our lads trust Mainoo to get the best out of him.

France have nothing in midfield to break the lines, too easy for Spain to sit in and force them to look for longer passes out wide.

The kid it's amazing, but Dani is a jewell way under the radar since time

Why Olmo plays for Leipzig still? He looks absolute quality every time I watch him playing.

France are playing like France except for the opening 10-15min which were good. Zero creativity in our team, Kante terrible on the ball sadly, the others take too long to release a forward pass. Can't be mad at losing vs a better team overall

Deschamps has make changes in that midfield. France has nothing there to initiate any attack.