Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Tchouameni has been a passenger this game, drops in between the CBs but no real contribution in the build up apart from side ways passes to them, invisible while defending

Rabiot and Kante are at least getting involved going forward

Excellent game thus far. France have been decent and Spain made two really beautiful goals. Could see this go either way in the second half.

@giorno

Are you going to let him slander your boy Deschamps like that
Nah, france really are just that, ball wide to Mbappé/Dembele quickly and let them cook. Spain is the same though, they just look better doing it(mostly *are* better doing it)

How the feck does Micah have a job as a pundit? He is fecking everywhere. He is a worse pundit than he was a player.

Just seen the replay of the Nacho push on Muani. He's fortunate not be sent off imo.

Good half of football that, best of the tournament.

France, as good as their team is, just look awfully one-dimensional every time I see them play. Similar to England where they lack someone to dictate the play in the middle. Mbappe is the most electric player on the planet when he wants to be, but he’s faded since the first 20 minutes.

Packing your team with players who are good at recieving the ball is such a simple thing but so bloody hard to play against.

Tchouameni has been a passenger this game, drops in between the CBs but no real contribution in the build up apart from side ways passes to them, invisible while defending

Rabiot and Kante are at least getting involved going forward
Couldn't have said it better when it comes to moving the ball forward. It's just all too slow

Why are they sitting on top of a glass building. Their hubris is disgusting.

Wow! great and fun 1st half.

France has scored more open goals than in the whole tournament...
France has received more goals than in the whole tournament...
Haha.

Not bad.

Incredible goal by Yamal... no words.
And fantastic Olmo, who always delivers with the NT.

Spain needs to keep pushing for the 3rd, because sitting back is not our thing. We suffer way more. Nico/Lamine shouldn't be changed as they've always been. Navas should leave soon. He is doing better with the minutes (huge mistake in France's goal), but the yellow card is very dangerous.

Morocco really messed up not capping Lamal…may not have been in their hands but Spain was right to act fast on him. Same with Nico.

Those two have absolutely changed the way Spain plays.

He was born in Spain, he grew in Spain, he speaks Spanish as the average spaniard. The logical thing is him playing for Spain. It is like saying that Cameroon messed up with Mbappe because his father was born in Cameroon.

France are playing like France except for the opening 10-15min which were good. Zero creativity in our team, Kante terrible on the ball sadly, the others take too long to release a forward pass. Can't be mad at losing vs a better team overall

You can be mad when the only reason you conceded these goals is because your three defensive midfielders have decided to not actually defend.

Mbappe is just not delivering at International level.

Guy scores in the final hattrick, bringing his team back from certain defeat and then loses to pens.

Had France won itd be unbelievable

You can be mad when the only reason your conceded these goals is because your three defensive midfielders have decided to not actually defend.
I guess you're right but overall I expected Spain to win regardless. I just hope the French team leave everything out there, make us proud

I wonder how Perez is getting on with his draft proposal for a Mbappe/Yamal swap deal

I guess you're right but overall I expected Spain to win regardless. I just hope the French team leave everything out there, make us proud

I expected Spain to win but what actually happened is that they haven't been good and our own players have decided to make no effort on the one thing they are supposed to focus.

Feels like the tournament winner is the winner of this game