Semi-finals | Spain vs France | Netherlands vs England

Im glad :lol: France have played some of the worst football in the tournament. I want them to be knocked out. To have such a talented team playing football like this should be a crime

Spain leading and still going hard. The only team left deserving of winning this tournament.

Finally, the unfiltered hardcore party we all waited for. Two good teams that both tries to score!
Take notes Gareth

Losing to Spain would be much more palatable than France. As much as I dislike Spain, they have comfortably been the best team in the tournament.

France tactics, that of a 12 year old playing fifa, find mbappe or another fast lad on counter and hope they make something happen

Brilliant bit of skill by Olmo. Well deserved for Spain who have been by far the best side all tournament.

That accolade goes to Germany for me, but Spain are making France look silly at the moment.

Spain look really vulnerable to counters though, if Rabiot had a better touch Mbappe would have been through to make it 2.

My favourite thing about Navas of all people marking Mbappe... is that he's still overlapping Yamal too.... all while being on a yellow, talk about showing next to no respect for Mbappe :lol:

Seems like Kante is man marking Rodri out of possession

Bless Morata - he’s so out of place surrounded by Williams, Olmo & Yamal

Remarkable how easily Spain cuts through. Tchouameni is not that good.

Dani Olmo has to get bought after this tournament. Reminds me of when James Rodriguez had an insane tournament then got bought.

Olmo apperently has a 60 Mil € release clause until 15. July. Will be interesting to see if someone pays it.

Netherlands are entertaining so I think it'll be a good match, despite England.
Can't see Netherlands go for it.

They're vastly inferior in term of player quality and England don't do well against teams defending deep.

Last edited: