Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

The image looks suspicious but then again what is the point of making a dead person looking like alive because you can't just keep faking it.

The whole thing is weird.

The image looks suspicious but then again what is the point of making a dead person looking like alive because you can't just keep faking it.

The whole thing is weird.
The Putin regime is crazy but I'd be surprised if they went as far as wheeling out a literal dead guy in front of a camera. I mean, come on. He may be wounded or something but it's unlikely he's dead.

The Putin regime is crazy but I'd be surprised if they went as far as wheeling out a literal dead guy in front of a camera. I mean, come on. He may be wounded or something but it's unlikely he's dead.
Yeah, that was for people who think the Russians faked it.

But then again, who knows? The Russians usually don't respond like that right away in the past.

wsj journo's are just full on spastic aren't they? I mean, maybe they were wrong, but believing a dodgy looking Russian clip 100% and immediately criticizing Ukraine with it. Give me a break.
What are you talking about? Trofimov has been an excellent journalist to follow for this war.

wsj journo's are just full on spastic aren't they? I mean, maybe they were wrong, but believing a dodgy looking Russian clip 100% and immediately criticizing Ukraine with it. Give me a break.

What's the connection to cerebral palsy here?

What are you talking about? Trofimov has been an excellent journalist to follow for this war.

But he is right. He can be the best journalist, still it doesn't look good criticizing Ukrainian intelligence based on a russian dodgy few second clip. At least wait a bit for more information or more evidence before you make that statement. It just feels like a" I want to call them out first" scenario.

Russian media continue to release strange evidence about Nikolayevich being alive. The easiest thing to prove he is alive would be to record an interview with him, where he talks about the attack on their HQ. So why don't they do it? They didn't, or better said couldn't hide the attack itself, so that can't be the reason.
I still believe he got at least injured to a point where they don't want to show him to the public. Or he is really dead and they're simply not ready to announce it without looking weak or for whatever reason.

Iranian kamikaze drones used in the latest attacks on Ukrainian cities are filled with European components, according to a secret document sent by Kyiv to its western allies in which it appeals for long-range missiles to attack production sites in Russia, Iran and Syria.

Russia’s Wagner troops are back on the battlefield, Ukraine says

“Wagner as an organization was finished in Bakhmut. Now their more fortunate soldiers are sent to Africa, where there’s more money. The less fortunate ones are back to Ukraine.”

He added that Ukrainian wiretapping and reconnaissance had been used to confirm that former Wagner forces were back on the Donbas battlefield, but warned, “We know everything about them.”
https://www.politico.eu/article/rus...d&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

It’s 5.5m long and 1.5m high. It’s very fast, it can deliver a payload of 320 kilograms for a radius of 450 nautical miles. And the line of the water is not so high. So it’s very difficult to detect it in the water. Also, this drone can be used not only as a chemical hazard to hit the target, it could work in the swarms for different purposes.