Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

Fernandes picked the wrong game to be this shite. Might the worst for Portugal. Ronaldo had some shots on target at least.

What’s he fantastic at other than being fast? Certainly not attacking and certainly not defending.
Mainly attacking as he's probably the most powerful LB around in world football. He's been a lot more effective than Hakimi in most games they have played together for example.

I can't even criticize Bernardo. He's playing this bad probably because Martinez is a clueless clown.

Imagine having this team and your best attacking player being Cancelo

The younger players of Portugal are playing badly, but they blame only Ronaldo.
Agree. I understand the bias, but Portugal has been shit alround. Everyone acting like if it’s all Ronaldo’s fault. You could play prime Pelé and the score would still be 0-0.
And Slovenia is defending itself well, looking for a Portuguese mistake or penalties

German pundit said this was Ronnies 34th FK this tournament :lol:

Funniest part about these free kicks for Portugal is that the one successful free kick goal from his last 60 was against none other than De Gea :lol:

I've never seen an instance where someone clearly past it has just been on a whole new world of greed and nobody has remotely tried to stop him.

How can a manager let the same guy take free kicks over and over when their all awful

How many years now has he been blazing them over the top? Been shite at free kicks since he bagged one against Blackburn about 15 years ago I swear