Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

This pitch is not helping the attackers. It’s playing so slow.

Waiting for everyone to treat Sesko like he’s Hojlund.

Stop bitching about strikers missing chances that they have created out of thin air

Sesko just roasted Pepe alive but his wily slaps did just enough to bother Sesko’s shot.

Since it seems like the manager won't let Ronaldo not have his say, perhaps the next best thing to do is to take off Bruno - he's been absolutely terrible all game by his own standards.

Big moment. Pepe did just about enough there to throw sesko off

Don’t think he did. Think he was toast, but Sesko’s last touch was really poor. If he’d taken a better touch he’d have cut across Pepe a little and had a simple one on one.

Surely Ronaldo isn't playing 120 minutes here as looking likely it could go to extra time.

Ramos or Jota comes on and scores the winner and that's the biggest decision of Martinez 18 months for the next round.

There is no way Martinez has the stones to drop Ronaldo. He’s like if you removed the tiny spine Southgate has and replaced it with a sun tan.

The smoke seems highly counter productive for Slovenia's keeper.

I sincerely hope he's not subbing Leão

When it goes to the Slovenian end I feel like I'm watching a dream sequence in a cheap 90s Nickelodeon sitcom.

Wild there’s still 30 minutes left. Feels like the second half has been going on for ages

Yeah just take our best player off. Sure.

Edit. After Cancelo

Vitinha wth? Wtf is this Spanish clown doing. Idiot.

Vitinha off when it probably should’ve been Bruno or Bernardo

Agree with everything you wrote but we will only achieve that when we have a proper organization in our FA and a new President that eradicates Mendes influence. It will take a miracle though. Mendes is like the Italian mafia with his influence.

Thanks for the response. Really interesting to get insight from an actual Portuguese fan.

Cancelo is great when he isn't concerned with being a defender