Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Everyone is happy for Slovakia, but if we're being honest with England's immense firepower upfront one goal won't matter at all..

I actually agree. Saka going past his man and a cut back to Bellingham and its 1-1. Both have the quality for that despite Southgate his tactics

There is zero width down the left. Foden comes into the middle making it all very congested and Trippier. Can see Shaw being risked in this game.

Masters at passing from side to side

Fodens wasted out wide. Southgate is so useless. Kanes had next to 0 touches.

These English lads need to practice their crosses. Seemingly every one of them in this game is overhit.

They need to stop being bad and start being good

That sums us up. Kane on the wide left crossing the ball in, when he should be the one in the box on the end of that cross.

What is Kane doing in that position. Why is he not the one in the box

United played a very cruel trick by lending England their crossing coach

Southgate may not be Bielsa but the English players need to step up.

They won't. They are too afraid. They will start a desperate run on Slovakia's goal, once the time is running out and they have nothing to lose anymore. That might work, with a little luck. But that's all I expect.

It's really a shame. There's so many brilliant players in there, criminal that none of it manages to show.
Reminds me a lot of our lost tournaments under Löw and Flick, only there's even less of the glaring holes in the squad that we had at the time.

Why tf is Kane in that position to cross. Mainoo Bellingham are already there get in the box.

I love this. It is the most typical England tournament there could be. Talk yourself up as a big favorite as always, the media and fans are as arrogant as always, the coach is as bad as always, the squad is as nervous and afraid as always and in the end, everybody seems to be surprised that England look like shit, as always.
What I am surprised is that it repeats , without fail, like some perverted Groundhog day every four years. Every single time.

It's really a shame. There's so many brilliant players in there, criminal that none of it manages to show.
I think all us neutrals are truly devastated that yet another golden crop of English players are playing shit for their lovely fans and media.