Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

First game of the season and we already have two match day threads. Football is back.

Team news confirmed: Rosenborg v United
Vitek
Wan-Bissaka
Evans
Fish
Murray
Casemiro (c)
Hannibal
Rashford
Mount
Williams
Wheatley

Substitutes: Harrison, Mee, Aljofree, Amass, Bennett, Jackson, Ogunneye, Collyer, J. Fletcher, Mather, Oyedele, Scanlon, Ennis, Hugill.

Was hoping that Amass would start considering our issues at LB, don't know much about Murray - Does anybody else?

He isn't very highly rated by many of those who frequent the youth forum. Has been around the u18s and 21s for a while now. He's in the Gary Neville mold. Decent all rounder with a nice cross.

Interested to see how Casemiro looks in preseason. He is a top pro and must know he looked poor at many times last year, He should have worked on fitness and tweaking his game somewhat. If we can get another few decent seasons out of him, in rotation with others, it helps our rebuild a lot. The Saudi links appear to have gone cold.

He isn't very highly rated by many of those who frequent the youth forum. Has been around the u18s and 21s for a while now. He's in the Gary Neville mold. Decent all rounder with a nice cross.
Yea I don't think he's any special. Can play a lot of different positions though. Has played across the whole backline last season I believe. I think he's only ahead of Amass as he's a bit older and is a bit more developed physically.

Excited to see how Williams and Wheatley play. Both were incredible last season for the u-18s. Williams does appear to have a bit of Rashford about him which I hope he improves on. Had games where he did feck all and then pops up with a goal. He is two-footed though so he has that going for him.

So Jim hasn't sacked the social media guy who puts the line ups in numerical order? INEOS out.

Feels surreal watching Ruud down there coaching Rashford.

What a PR jippo. No wonder why all Norwegians support English teams instead of their own.

A big MUTV tradition is the MUTV women just ask random people "favorite player? So meaningless.

30 goals incoming.

GSiiIbmXMAAPIHG

Anyone know where Amad is?
Team news confirmed: Rosenborg v United
Vitek
Wan-Bissaka
Evans
Fish
Murray
Casemiro (c)
Hannibal
Rashford
Mount
Williams
Wheatley

Substitutes: Harrison, Mee, Aljofree, Amass, Bennett, Jackson, Ogunneye, Collyer, J. Fletcher, Mather, Oyedele, Scanlon, Ennis, Hugill.

Was hoping that Amass would start considering our issues at LB, don't know much about Murray - Does anybody else?
I won't be too critical as he's a young lad but don't get your hopes up.
Casemiro captain. Guess he’s staying:confused:
Probably the opposite.

Anyone know where Amad is?
Individual training programs. Same reason Antony, Lindelof, Maguire and couple others were not involved.

Edit :

Harry Maguire is continuing to work on his recovery from injury at Carrington.

Andre Onana, Victor Lindelof, Amad, Antony and Jadon Sancho are all working on their fitness at the training ground in line with individual schedules.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...e-against-rosenborg-in-trondheim-14-july-2024