Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

Rashford should have ran these ragged in the first half but it was more of the same. Genuinely hate seeing his name in the startling line up.

This remind me of competition where U-21 teams play against EFL teams. Usually the U-21's get found out when playing against seasoned professionals.

This kids are not showing any promise, cant see anyone amongst them ready for senior football
It's hard to judge young players in a game like this. Rosenborg are the much sharper team, we're playing makeshift lineups. First time some of these lads have gone up against senior professionals too.

This kids are not showing any promise, cant see anyone amongst them ready for senior football

It's only a pre season friendly against a team half way through their season.

No need for all the misery.

Ennis looks good. Never heard of him. Not highly rated in the youth set up?
Looked really good for a while but did his ACL, moved up for the U21s but those games are barely televised so not seen much of him since.

Can you imagine the poor kids attending these games, would put you off football for life.

Well, I'm never getting these two hours back.

Conceding 2 late goals in successive nights. What a shitty 2 days for myself.

Not sure we gained anything from that, don't think we should be playing teams midway through their season again, at least not for our first pre-season game, they were so far ahead of us. We only created 2 chances.

Unfortunately fell right at the feet of their player who smashes it in. Can't say they didn't deserve the win though.

I know it's preseason, but man, it feels just like we picked up from last season.