Romelu Lukaku | Chelsea

I swear I checked Facebook and that’s what it said! Maybe he hasn’t changed it since his move…but under bio it said inter Milan :lol:
Nah, not buying it. He's had time to change his profile pic to him wearing a Chelsea shirt and post regular updates on the page during the past 3 months.

Nothing Lukaku has said warrants personal abuse.
Lighten up. Its all fun and games in here. Of course it's despicable actually abusing the man. I don't think anyone here would think otherwise.

That's because they sell their mistakes fast, while they still have market value. We keep ours, blame the manager, blame the system, blame the new manager, change their position and argue amongst ourselves while the player runs their contract down or ends up on loan somewhere after 4 seasons of averageness while we pay them to play for someone else.

Sold Lukaku and AdM pretty swiftly.... both pretty big losses depending if you ignore the odd financial wizardry that exists in football that claims neither were.

Generally speaking though, Chelsea just a good selling club.

Hasslebaink doesnt add any value to debates does he?

The amount of posters defending him on here after Ole finally dumped him out was always a bit bizarre to me. The guy claimed he wanted to leave after his first game. Total knob.

I don’t wanna crucify him, everyone can make mistakes

He understood his errors and now he is begging pardon to Inter fans and the club asking to come back immediately.

I don’t wanna crucify him, everyone can make mistakes

He understood his errors and now he is begging pardon to Inter fans and the club asking to come back immediately.
He has understood his errors? Have you followed his career? Hes a bellend and doesn't understand. He will keep doing this shit in perpetuity.

Whats he said? I turned over to redzone
Basically reiterating he has to crawl over broken glass and apologise in front of the whole team plus tea ladies.
I'm surprised he didn't bring up that they were on holiday together once.
He's bearing his teeth as well.
It's hilarious :lol:

Speaking multiple languages equating to being intelligent is probably one of the weirdest concepts I have read on the Caf.
It's certainly up there with other gems like left-footed players being poor penalty takers.

100 Million is a crazy amount of money to lose. Chelsea and Lukaku will devise a plan to keep the fans onside which is understandable. Doesn't detract from the fact what he's said is vomit-inducing for the fans and the club.

Well done Ole for getting rid and those who slagged Ole off should now lower their heads.

100 Million is a crazy amount of money to lose.

I doubt we're going to be releasing on a free transfer.

We've got a £72 mil sub goalie. We've loaned out huge money players before and got most of it back (Morata) if it comes to that.

This is Chelsea, we're used to dealing with the fallout from terrible signings.

Supposedly he’s changed his social media images to say Inter Milan?

what do you understand intelligence to be? aptitude at solving numbers? "determination & commitment" could be used as as a minimalistic way to describe learning anything.

That would be a philosophical question to answer. But if I were to really summarize it, I would say problem solving is a good measure of intelligence.

In context of football, intelligence comes in two forms. Emotional intelligence and football creativity. If you listen to Lukaku only occasionally, he comes across as extremely well spoken emotionally intelligent man. But it seems completely fake once you pay attention to him. He’s the person who spoke about being a “grown ass man”, yet he can’t handle competition in the squad at all. Whether it was at United when Ole arrived or now at Chelsea.