Gaming Resident Evil 2 (PC, all good consoles & Xbox) - £8.74 on PS Store

Can't you push them off when they grab you?

Just bought a headset as I think it will add to the tension and the experience of the game, went for the official Sony one.
Nice. Make sure to set your output to headset and turn on binaural sound.

I re-loaded my save and was right to do so, my exploration and going back to the RPD resulted in finding both upgrades for the magnum. I now have it and 31 rounds for it, but my pistol rounds are slowly disappearing. I have two of the big tubs of bullet mixture, but was hoping to save them for shotgun ammo. Tough decisions in the zombie apocalypse.

Just got finished the medallion hunt and gone under the statue. Was half expecting a fight with good old Marv at that point.

You lot using your gunoowders as and when you get them? I'm yet to mix any so far. Saving them for a rainy day.

It was only yesterday or Friday night, but I've forgotten that first fight already, so much has happened since then. I can't even remember where it took place.

It was only yesterday or Friday night, but I've forgotten that first fight already, so much has happened since then. I can't even remember where it took place.

Just after you put the three medallions in. You go underground then he attacks you and you fall another level .

Just had about 400 dogs chasing me. I know so much worse is yet to come but this game really isn't good for my heart :lol:

Finished it with Leon. It was thoroughly enjoyable and a great start to the year. Best game I've played in ages.

There were a few lame bits and despite fixing the story there are still some bits that don't make any sense. Lickers are super annoying. The boss fights weren't particularly great, but they were left more or less alone.

Other than that it was great. A fantastic sense of atmosphere, the tyrant was brilliantly used until you get used to him, the combat was a great balance between awkward and tight and it retained the early RE game sense of progression, slowly getting more powerful and opening new areas.

Now I need to decide between starting Claire A or Claire B.

I remember getting the gattling gun in the original. Ahhh when life was about being busy doing nowt.

Finished it with Leon. It was thoroughly enjoyable and a great start to the year. Best game I've played in ages.

There were a few lame bits and despite fixing the story there are still some bits that don't make any sense. Lickers are super annoying. The boss fights weren't particularly great, but they were left more or less alone.

Other than that it was great. A fantastic sense of atmosphere, the tyrant was brilliantly used until you get used to him, the combat was a great balance between awkward and tight and it retained the early RE game sense of progression, slowly getting more powerful and opening new areas.

Now I need to decide between starting Claire A or Claire B.

Yeah I just got to the sewers and the boss there was very lame .

Other than that loving it so far .

To be fair the boss fights in the early Resident Evil games were rather simple. There was very little tactical element to defeating the big-bad-mutated creature you were likely battling against.It was just dependant on what guns and ammo you had and ,if you had it good,you just stood there blasting at the dumb thing.

As-long as they haven't Incorporated lazy quick-time events then happy days,as far as I'm concerned.

fecking hell he’s chasing me throughout he station and I have no ammo.

Also, spoiler for the Ada's segmant

I know it was only short, but I didn't really like it at all. Felt like I'd started playing watchdogs or something.

Tyrant is horrible. It’s pretty intense when he follows you around the station and you have zero ammo.

I’m nearly finished with Claire. I’ve just made it to the lab. I don’t think they’ve managed the story as well as I’d hoped but the gameplay more than makes up for it. Looking forward to playing as Leon and hopefully his story might be a bit better.

Don't like those plant zombie things. They make a horrible noise.

Turned all the gunpowder I had into magnum ammo so now I'm walking round like a badman.

Where you upto @Solius ?

Don't like those plant zombie things. They make a horrible noise.

Turned all the gunpowder I had into magnum ammo so now I'm walking round like a badman.

Where you upto @Solius ?

Running round in the sewers trying to find chess piece switches. Girlfriend is making me watch a film now though.

Also, spoiler for the Ada's segmant

I know it was only short, but I didn't really like it at all. Felt like I'd started playing watchdogs or something.
Worst part of the game for me. Luckily it didn't last too long.

Tyrant won't come in to save rooms. Everywhere else though is fair game for the big fecker.

Plant zombies are fodder for the flame thrower, which is an excellent weapon for burning them. Just make sure they are blackened otherwise they will keep coming back.

Completed Leon’s story. Guess it’s time to do Claire’s.

I got a B for my results as Leon. Decent!

Ok this is basically the same game again I’m not doing it all over. Thought Claire might have loads of stuff outside the station but it’s basically the same game but with a different character and doing things in a slightly different order.

Ok this is basically the same game again I’m not doing it all over. Thought Claire might have loads of stuff outside the station but it’s basically the same game but with a different character and doing things in a slightly different order.
You will and you will platinum the game.

What difficulty is everyone playing this on? You're all really worrying me about ammo, so everytime I see a zombie I just run away as a result.

What difficulty is everyone playing this on? You're all really worrying me about ammo, so everytime I see a zombie I just run away as a result.

To be fair I had plenty of ammo for the endgame. These games aren't about killing everything you see, just making the kills which are necessary.

How long does it take to complete ?

I did it in 5 and a half hours.

To be fair I had plenty of ammo for the endgame. These games aren't about killing everything you see, just making the kills which are necessary.

I did it in 5 and a half hours.
Cheers.I'll wait until the price drops,which to be fair has been steadily going down since its release from a few outlets.