Gaming Resident Evil 2 (PC, all good consoles & Xbox) - £8.74 on PS Store

Paul Haddad,the voice of Leon Kennedy in the original Resident Evil 2, has sadly passed away.

Ha.....ha.
I actually completed it a second time round under 6 hrs playing as Claire.
Found her play-through more enjoyable.

Paul Haddad,the voice of Leon Kennedy in the original Resident Evil 2, has sadly passed away.

That's sad. I actually liked the voice actors from 2. It's still not great but a big improvement form 1.

Someone switched the voice overs from claire's scenario to Leon's :lol:

Got this at discount a week back. And it's absolutely brilliant. I decided to play on Hardcore to get the true experience and ended up having to begin again, due to having too few bullets for the first boss. Beat him on the second playthrough. Well worth it.

Got this at discount a week back. And it's absolutely brilliant. I decided to play on Hardcore to get the true experience and ended up having to begin again, due to having too few bullets for the first boss. Beat him on the second playthrough. Well worth it.

It's a absolutely amazing game. Just finished my 2nd run with Claire some days ago. Mr. X/Tyrant stress the hell out of me. I never played the original on PS1, but I think this is probably the definition of a perfect remake.

I'll be taking it for a test later :drool: (RE2 that is, not so much 3)
Same. They’ve also released an update for 7.

I haven’t yet Platinumed 3 though, so I may give it another go (for what it’s worth I don’t think it’s a bad game, just I think it could have been so much more).

It is, glad you’re enjoying it. Still disappointed how they botched the 3 remake though.
Apparently RE3 remake was done by a secondary team that was different team to the one that work on RE2 Remake.

Tbh I get why fans of the original RE3 don’t like the remake, but as someone who doesn’t play a lot of video games(Mostly because I’m shite and have a short attention span)I like the fact I can finish it in under 4 hours. Trying to finish the game as fast as possible while only picking some ammo up along the way, can make it a pretty difficult but fun experience(Although the last hospital segment is pure shite).

Last edited:
Apparently RE3 remake was done by a secondary team that was different team to the one that work on RE2 Remake.

Tbh I get why fans of the original RE3 don’t like the remake, but as someone who doesn’t play a lot of video games(Mostly because I’m shite and have a short attention span)I like the fact I can finish it in under 4 hours. Trying to finish the game as fast as possible while only picking some ammo up along the way, can make it a pretty difficult but fun experience(Although the last hospital segment is pure shite).
Yeah I enjoy the fact that most Resi games can be completed fairly quickly on subsequent playthroughs. RE3 isn’t a bad game, but it should have been much better than it was.

Do you mean the lab section in the final segment of the game or the hospital section with Carlos? I actually thought the hospital segment was the strongest part of the game; loved the hunters. The end lab section was naff though.

Yeah I enjoy the fact that most Resi games can be completed fairly quickly on subsequent playthroughs. RE3 isn’t a bad game, but it should have been much better than it was.
Agree.

Do you mean the lab section in the final segment of the game or the hospital section with Carlos? I actually thought the hospital segment was the strongest part of the game; loved the hunters. The end lab section was naff though.
Overall the hospital section is great but the end with section Carlos, where you have to stop the zombies from breaking into Jill room, until the C4 goes off, was bit rubbish Imo.

Mostly because if the player saves up some flash grenades then they can just throw a few and do nothing while the timer goes down. It felt kind of cheap.