Film RedCafe's Favourite Movies Of All Time Contest (ROUND 8)

Solyaris (original)
Blade Runner.
Brazil
Terminator
Return of the Jedi.
feck. I wanted to vote for this, couldn't figure out where to put it and have now forgotten about it. Damn. Academic anyway I suppose as it's never getting through.

For anyone that gives a shit and isn't aware, there's a 'new' blu ray available of Bixby's The Man From Earth that was released in October - the previous release is hard to come by now new. The iTunes version is SD, with horrible sound so this would be an improvement. I guess it's online in HD somewhere... if you don't want the disc.

For anyone that gives a shit and isn't aware, there's a 'new' blu ray available of Bixby's The Man From Earth that was released in October - the previous release is hard to come by now new. The iTunes version is SD, with horrible sound so this would be an improvement. I guess it's online in HD somewhere... if you don't want the disc.
Think it's on Prime too although I can't vouch for the quality.

1. Children of Men
2. The Matrix
3. Jurassic Park
4. Back to the Future
5. Inception

1. Avatar
2. Interstellar
3. Limitless
4. Ex Machina
5. The Man from Earth

Kubric never could do people or emotion, but it was the gibberish of ancient hominids and monoliths that was the worst for me.
Kubrick pretty decent with extreme emotion but yeah would agree with you. Although with that scene in 2001, that’s Kubrick taking one for the team. Someone had to shoot that scene one day and he took the shot, but yeah it’s very silly looking.

Kubrick pretty decent with extreme emotion but yeah would agree with you. Although with that scene in 2001, that’s Kubrick taking one for the team. Someone had to shoot that scene one day and he took the shot, but yeah it’s very silly looking.
Which one!? I wanna know!

1. Back to the Future
2. Jurassic Park
3. The Matrix
4. Edge of Tomorrow
5. Total Recall

@Dirty Schwein , changed my Top5

1. Frau Im Mond
2. Ghost in The Shell (anime)
3. Blade Runner (Final Cut)
4. Solaris (Tarkovsky)
5. Star Wars IV (Harmy's Han Shot First version)

Find me someone who made 3 constitutively amazing action films like Cage did with The Rock, Con Air & Face/Off.

Probably Sylvester Stallone when he went on a winning run of Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, Cliffhanger and Demolition Man.