Film RedCafe's Favourite Movies Of All Time Contest (ROUND 3)

1. The Northman
2. Fellowship of the Ring
3. Batman Begins
4. Infinity War
5. Logan

1. Logan
2. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
3. LOTR: The Two Towers
4. Spirited Away
5. Pan's Labyrinth

Last edited:
giphy.gif

1. Watchmen
2. V for Vendetta
3. Batman Begins
4. Excalibur
5. Big Hero 6

IMO, Superman 1978 should be featured more, it’s still one of the best that I’ve seen in my life.

Probably the best theme song from John Williams.

IMO, Superman 1978 should be featured more, it’s still one of the best that I’ve seen in my life.

Probably the best theme song from John Williams.

Bold claim. Personally, I'd have Star Wars, Imperial March, Harry Potter, Raiders theme, and ET theme as better

1. LOTR: Fellow of the rings
2. Superman( 1978)
3. Avengers Infinity Wars
4. Spider Man: Into The Spider Verse
5. Batman Begins

HM: Avengers End Game, Doctor Strange, Iron Man( 2008) , Superman 2 (1980) and Deathpool( another my personal favorite).

1. LOTR: Fellowship
2. LOTR: Two Towers
3. LOTR: Return of the King
4. Spirited Away
5. Pans Labyrinth

1. Ghostbusters
2. Pan's Labyrinth
3. LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring
4. Birdman
5. Unbreakable

Not sure about the list or order, but then I think few of my picks or my alternatives will make it through anyway.

Last edited:
Another film I've not watched for years, I loved the first 3, great fun!
Haven't seen the third one in very long time. But the other two I've seen more recently(the second film is directed by Guillermo del Toro) although I've liked the first one a bit more. Impossible to hate killing vampires to 90's techno music.

It’s good but Split is better! Have you seen it?
Nah I haven't, although always liked the look of it. Mcavoy is a great actor. Might give it a watch this halloween.

1. LOTR: Fellowship
2. LOTR: Two Towers
3. V for Vendetta
4. Unbreakable
5. LOTR: Return of the King

Yea first Blade was untouchable. Excellent movie. You’ll realise how much the Wachowskis nicked from it for the Matrix when you rewatch it. The whole trinity was good fun as a whole.

Nah I haven't, although always liked the look of it. Mcavoy is a great actor. Might give it a watch this halloween.
It’s great - very taut psychological thriller. McAvoy is excellent in it.

:wenger: Bloody Avengers getting so many votes

1. LOTR 3
2. LOTR 1
3. Logan
4. Batman begins
5. LOTR 2

Edit - removed TDK as people have said it's already through. Otherwise definitely would be highest among superhero films

There should be a foreign film round. I've no idea which category to put City of God and La Haine in. Drama or Crime? I guess crime.

1. LOTR: Return of the King
2. LOTR: Fellowship Of The Ring
3. LOTR: The Two Towers
4. Infinity War
5. Watchmen

Good to see people picking LOTR. Finally some have good taste. Are you all forgetting the Watchmen?