RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
ho3uia.jpg

I am an empathetic person and I do feel their loss, but for some reason my empathy is expressing itself as megalols today

"Honestly think our klopp has felt the pain of Gaza to some degree and made worse with the compliance by his nation Germany and the uk for that matter."

From Shaun LFC YAWN on twitter/X.

Can't post link, so have to do it like this. They really are a special kind of fanbase aren't they?

"Honestly think our klopp has felt the pain of Gaza to some degree and made worse with the compliance by his nation Germany and the uk for that matter."

From Shaun LFC YAWN on twitter/X.

Can't post link, so have to do it like this. They really are a special kind of fanbase aren't they?
I was just about to post this, mate :lol: this just fecking disrespectful and plain stupid

I have to go to scouseland next week. As well as getting my jabs, it looks like I'll need waterproofs to get through the floods of tears.

Looking forward to it more than I was :D

"It's been an amazing ride and Jurgen will rightly go down as perhaps the greatest manager we've ever had. A legendary coach and an even better human being."

That is a cracker. 1 PL and 1 CL in 9 years

Joe Fagan equalled his major trophy haul in 2 years. Paisley blew him out of the water in terms of honours in the same time duration.
That's recency bias for you, those are the folks who don't know football existed before the advent of the PL and CL

What shit school allows an adult to enter without question and randomly sprint around the halls. What school then allows said man to drop to his knees crying like a fecking loon and then releases his son to him? Must have been police involved.

What shit school allows an adult to enter without question and randomly sprint around the halls. What school then allows said man to drop to his knees crying like a fecking loon and then releases his son to him? Must have been police involved.
It’s almost like it didn’t happen

Some of those are genuinely hilarious to be fair, "Jurgen I can Change!" is a belter :lol:

They're based in the city of Liverpool. The teachers themselves were probably holding a vigil for Klopp when the bloke turned up.

Christ almighty.

God help what they’d be like if something truly horrific happened and not some ultimately trivial football thing. This is why you should other hobbies outside of football.
Agree. These people need to experience some real hardship. Christ sakes what an over the top reaction.

I am fecking stunned at this. What an an absolute wet-wipe. How may cry-wanks deep must he be in by now. feck me sideways.

To be honest it could have been worse, if it was Pep leaving BlueMoon would have been full of stories like "I saw a rag in Greggs mouthing off about Pep leaving so I went over and punched him in the mouth to shut him up after that everyone in the shop applauded me then put me on their shoulders and carried me down tbe street while singing Blue Moon at the top of their voices".

I am fecking stunned at this. What an an absolute wet-wipe. How may cry-wanks deep must he be in by now. feck me sideways.

I would never listen to that shite but my mate said they were ringing into talksport today and crying down the phone.

Absolutely shameless.

It's funny because it's Liverpool and Scousers, but it's not funny because we've been in the same exact spot with Sir Alex and I can anyhow empathize with these over the top reactions

Fergie was always going to retire after United, and Klopp was always going to probably few other clubs after them. That's a big difference, they probably thought he will stay another 15 years there.

It's funny because it's Liverpool and Scousers, but it's not funny because we've been in the same exact spot with Sir Alex and I can anyhow empathize with these over the top reactions
Nothing like SAF leaving ffs.
Ferguson was at the club 3 decades ffs. Won 13 leagues

Having been to their ground and seeing what their police is like, he was probably in police uniform.

I would never listen to that shite but my mate said they were ringing into talksport today and crying down the phone.

Absolutely shameless.

I put it on for the occasion in the car and can confirm. Haven't laughed so hard in ages along with my 2 year old in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.