RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it could have been worse, if it was Pep leaving BlueMoon would have been full of stories like "I saw a rag in Greggs mouthing off about Pep leaving so I went over and punched him in the mouth to shut him up after that everyone in the shop applauded me then put me on their shoulders and carried me down tbe street while singing Blue Moon at the top of their voices".
Spot on :lol:

Has it hit them that they’re in their last season of title challenging for a few years?

If anyone keeps them challenging after Klopp, he would be a fecking great manager

To be honest it could have been worse, if it was Pep leaving BlueMoon would have been full of stories like "I saw a rag in Greggs mouthing off about Pep leaving so I went over and punched him in the mouth to shut him up after that everyone in the shop applauded me then put me on their shoulders and carried me down tbe street while singing Blue Moon at the top of their voices".

:lol:

ho3uia.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
that was a classic
Hopefully that poster has stopped beating us reds up.

Who do you think wins the top fan award? The one who took his kid out of school early because Klopp is leaving, or the one who reckons he's not safe to drive because of Klopp leaving?

FFS.

Uh Oh. Looks like even with all the cheating in the world Kloppy the clown might still not get the send off the FA are desperate to give him.

They're right about Arsenal and Arteta being a bunch of utter cnuts. They just don't see the similarities to themselves and their manager though.

Disappointing game, we didn't really deserve anything but Legoman is such a fecking prick
We haven't tried hard enough in this game. I get it that the decisions have been annoying but have we really worked the goalie so far?
A worrying performance that.
Burnley, Brentford, luton and Forest next. 12 points and all will be fine
FT 3-1. That’s our Spurs away 2018 performance done, we were quite frankly awful but we’re still top and we aren’t going away.
This is not how you fight for a title, this was their cup final, and it should be ours too!!! Pathetic to start the game the way we did, same shite again, this time we were less fortunate than in the cup game. Awful, bloody awful
Last game we needed today. Needed Burnley at home or something. They've had an easier schedule lately and we've got a ton of players missing.

Always struggle to cope with their intensity when we go there. Nowhere near compact enough, far too open all game
Arteta is a feckin horrible c*nt. He's never in his feckin area

On us. Shite. Everyone.
Love this team showed massive heart despite an absolute criminal refereeing performance. Still top of the pile and all too play for
Deserved defeat to be honest. After getting a total gift of an equaliser we then go on and give them an even bigger gift.

Barely created a thing all game.

Frustrating.
Terrible performance, it happens. Remember the vital players we have missing.

Doesn’t really mean much in terms of the table, we’re comfortable in terms of the top four.
No idea why we weren't on it today but that is what you get when so many players are off.
Arteta is a wanker, was this the UCL final?
Now need to win every game (draw with City) just to finish a point behind them.
Dreadful stuff.

Arsenal celebrating, but the real winners today didn't even play.
What an embarrassment Arteta is.

Gary Neville should be shot into the sun.

On the game, we were awful and deserved to lose.

Complaining about the ref? Surely Liverpool did better out of decisions today. Nothing really went against them except the red for 2 clear yellows

They did nothing to deserve more from this game.

Think Klopp will say he won’t miss the reffing when he leaves.
looked like two shit teams on the day and they got a load of luck and officiating help. Annoying.
Taylor has had no control over this game at all

He was pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Bought every Arsenal dive and crowd reaction. Predictably only booked their players when the game was all but done to make it look like he was fair and unbiased.
People in here still talking about a title charge.

We’re not in a title race. Arsenal, as much as they celebrated, aren’t in a title race.
Still top mind. Arteta is a sad, sad little man.
It was a game they had to win mate and they did. Would you be happier had he burst into tears instead?
Literally ran half way down the pitch and doesnt stay in his box what so ever when the games on
Do you remember Kloppo celebrating with Ali in the Derby one time?
Absolutely different last minute winner in a derby and the way it happened off the bar...

Virgil letting the ball bounce and blocking Alis foot with his arse on about 70 minutes isn't the same
Ironic how 0 Champions Leagues Arsenal sing our European anthem.

Anyway, that’s Arsenal and City away done now. At worst 2 points off top if City win theirs with them to come to Anfield still.

Looking forward to seeing Salah, Szoboszlai, Trent, Robbo and Thiago back to full fitness.

I believe.
Volume of games and so many injuries caught up to us today I think, week off now before a big one vs Burnley next Saturday. Time to start a new run
115 charges were favourites before todays game because as of yet the 'Premier' league have not yet done the job properly

That said we were shit today.
Guess what? Top of the league lad!!
A little tip for those losing their shit.
Don’t look at the internet for a couple of days, forget this ever happened, move on with your life, then tune back in the day of our next game. Works a charm.
Goodbye!

Exhaustive list of topics you can reliably agree with a scouser about:
  1. Margaret Thatcher
  2. Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.