RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re absolutely obsessed with the appearance of United players. Weird feckers.
We've had some of the most famously attractive football players of all time playing for us: Beckham, Best, Ronaldo, etc. and by comparison look who the scousers have with Jonjo Shelvy, Jay Spearing, Luis Suarez and Peter Crouch representing Liverpool FC.

It has probably rattled them into a deep insecurity to be honest.

Great to get a clean sheet, look at what Liverpool were looking forward to before the match, no wonder they’re annoyed...

If Liverpool score they will set a new club record of scoring in 35 consecutive matches
STOPPED

A Liverpool win will make it 12 wins out of 12 at Anfield in all competitions this season
STOPPED

If Liverpool win they will go top of the Premier League table
STOPPED

:devil:

This is from official LFC forums
I have no idea what the identity of this team is.

It seems to be a bunch of mush.

That was as bad as it gets

Rubbish.

The system doesn’t look right and we’ve played similar to that for weeks now. Just the results have papered over the cracks.

If anyone ever says to me that we are going to win a game, I am going to call them a moron.

Unfortunately, we’ll never win another league title with klopp.
If he quits tomorrow, I wouldn’t give a ****!
We will 100% not win it this season.
I hope city get their act together and win it, because I don’t want Arteta to win the league.

What a mess that was.

Played so naive from minute one and Klopp preceded to make it worse with every change.

They had so many players out, plus the fact they are dreadful and can’t defend to save their lives, I genuinely thought this would be a comfortable win

I'm tipping Arsenal to win the league based on current performances..

Damn serious question.

Do you guys think that Klopp has taken us as far as he could? Time for a fresh perspective after the end of this season?

Very average. No ambition, no flair, no adventure, no bravery. These were there for the taking and we blew
Title winning sides don't do this.

Fuming at that performance.

Its not complacency...it's a whole mish mash of substandard players playing a system that just doesn't work. No patterns, no width, no finesse, no creativity, and the few chances we did have...no ruthlessness. That Utd team is gash...and we made it so easy for them, the one thing I feared before the game.

We saw everything there today to know that this team does not have serious title credentials.

Oh, and Man Utd stopped us from breaking a club record of consecutive goals. The *****.

Interesting that Klopp got really wound up when a reporter quoted Did Haman saying Liverpool needed a spark. Well Didi was right. This team needs a nuke.

The Shaw thing is handball all day

Pure arrogance from our players today.

They expected an easy ride and just had no idea what to do when it didn't happen. Genuinely no game plan or urgency after the first five minutes.

The same could be said for the crowd. This was United we were playing, urgency and drive should be a given. We gave a terrible Utd team a point today.

Play like this next week and we'll get battered.

They’re seething because they smelled blood and were desperate to take the opportunity to smash us again. I could tell from my Liverpool supporting mates, who are usually fairly reserved but got all giddy around this game.

This may just be the people I know, but a common point of difference between United fans and Liverpool fans is pessimism and optimism, realism and delusion, dread and hope.

United could be at their very best about to play Liverpool at their very worst and the United fans would be nervous and the Liverpool fans giddy thinking they were going to bloody our noses.

Yesterday, it was the opposite and both aspects were pumped up beyond belief. United fans mired in absolute horror at what was about the unfold and Liverpool fans thinking they were going to win 10-0.

I'm glad we brought them down to earth a touch.

They're sick and tired of the greatest winger the league has ever seen.

This is ace, but i can see where he’s coming from. I don’t watch Salah anywhere near as much as a Liverpool fan but he does look to have regressed to me.

This is ace, but i can see where he’s coming from. I don’t watch Salah anywhere near as much as a Liverpool fan but he does look to have regressed to me.

Still easily their best attacker. Gakpo was awful, Diaz quiet, Nunez utterly shite, Szoboszlai similarly so...

Christmas coming 11 months early this year. Let's have it. :drool:

I'd sign up to their forum, pretend for a year or so as a proper Pool fan before giving them a big feck you if Klopp somehow joins United. I dont really like the guy but I like watching them suffer.

What the feck?? Hope everything is ok with him and his family. Bizarre timing.

hope it's a national team and not a club
I feel like a part of me has died.

Making way for Xabi Alonso before he gets poached?

It's been an amazing ride and Jurgen will rightly go down as perhaps the greatest manager we've ever had. A legendary coach and an even better human being.

Hope he changes his mind after winning the quadruple!!

There is no one else out there. feck, feck, feck.

It has to be Xabi Alonso.

Yeah, I guess so.

I'm heartbroken.
Well that’s a kick in the bollocks. We only have a few months left with him.
Not only is this news devastating, it has the potential to derail the whole season.
He said he notified the club of his decision in November.
That video. Feels like he's just broken up with me. Jurgen I can change.

Perhaps he's more comfortable leaving now we are young and stacked again rather than old and shit like last season, sums up how awesome he is if that's the case. But gutted he doesn't want another 5 years to see these players through their prime, I honestly thought he'd sign another deal.
More concerned that he is ok than the club to be honest. An amazing man and manager who has made the club and fans proud.
I completely understand. He must be exhausted. It's exhausting. He probably just wants to live his life for a bit.
Sad about the timing of the news, because its going to be all about that now regarding the season, but happy for him if this is what he needs
I think something has happened behind the scenes
Must have mate. He is the type of person who honours contracts. Devastated
feck me, somebody wake me up from this nightmare
Hopefully the club has spoken to Xabi in the past couple of months, anyone but him and I'd be dissapointed
well that's this weekend...........and every weekend henceforth, fecked
No words, I am totally numb. Knew this day would come but I wasn’t prepared for this now.
I think anyone watching him over the last few months could see he was running on empty a bit.

Great manager, he saved the club as far as I am concerned. Very sad he is leaving. but I understand
Don't think anybody saw this coming at all. Would be so fitting if he won us the Premier League this season!
Wtf... Tell me it is April fool

"It's been an amazing ride and Jurgen will rightly go down as perhaps the greatest manager we've ever had. A legendary coach and an even better human being."

That is a cracker. 1 PL and 1 CL in 9 years

Joe Fagan equalled his major trophy haul in 2 years. Paisley blew him out of the water in terms of honours in the same time duration.

Well...I don't think I love football any more.
I thought this was one of them wind up threads, Klopp leaving at end of season then click and it says "to go on holiday to Germany" or something. fecking hell.
I know nows not the time but watch us drop off big time. He was THE man holding us all together
He must be ill.

can we not do this.

I suspect he'd decided at the start of the season this would be his last year here, he's just become a grandad so personally things have changed for him and is likely wanting to tell us now so we can prepare. I'd imagine the players have known for a while.

Instead of speculating on the why, let's appreciate what he's given us and give him a hell of a send off
Feels like such a body blow to announce it in the middle of the season, I have to say.
wow. gutted doesn't begin to cover it and had no idea there was even a chance of this happening. has he had a fall out with fsg or something in personal life? never imagined him not seeing out his contract
Was gonna happen sooner or later, can't hate the man, given us great times, love him to bits, engrained as a legendary manager of the club, although I hate it and am sad, I'll only wish him the best, if it's too much I'd hate for that too harm him
There was a rumor the other day the club wanted to do one of those shitty fly-on-the-wall documentaries. Something he said he was totally against from day one. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

That feels like such a small thing to lead to this though
Well. That’s the end of that then. I can’t be upset at him, if anyone deserves a break it’s him.

He’ll be back in a role somewhere after about 6-12 months I imagine. You just hope it’s not in the Premier League.

(Probably a coincidence but didn’t he say he’d walk if they did a behind the scenes documentary thing? They announce they’re thinking of doing one, and next thing we know he’s leaving)
he told the club in NOvember so they may have decided afterwards to look to do it
I guess this must be how it felt when Shankly went.

Don’t know what to say, that’s shocking

I hope he’s ok
Absolutely devastated, lets hope his health and family are 100%

forget trying to speculate on his replacement, Klopp is unique and we will never be replaced

Yup, looks like whole senior coaching team is going with him.

This is legit a fecking horrid day, I never felt this attached to a Liverpool manager, Jurgen is one of those wonderfully charismatic people, you can see why people love playing for him etc, he made Liverpool amazing again, I legit am struggling to imagine life after him.

Maybe announcing it now is a way to motivating the boys to try and win everything we are in for with him one last time, we can only hope, go out with a big bang.

Praying for Xabi. Cannot think of literally anyone else I'd want
Why’s it announced now?

Something has to be a catalyst if he’s told the club in November.

Such a gut turner.
Hopefully its because we have lined up a replacement such as Xabi Alonso
Dublin and then the parade after is gonna be absolutely mental and emosh

"It's been an amazing ride and Jurgen will rightly go down as perhaps the greatest manager we've ever had. A legendary coach and an even better human being."

Joe Fagan equalled his major trophy haul in 2 years. Paisley blew him out of the water in terms of honours in the same time duration.

Dipper logic.

Here we go.
If Xavi Alonso can win in Europe and the Bundelsiga i'm all for it, but if not, we go elsewhere
Beyond upset. But totally understand his decision. Games clearly gone and he's felt it more than most. A legend forever.
Can only think that the unfairness of the City situation plays into this. Why continue to waste energy when others cheat their way to beating you?
Who wouldn't run out of gas with limited budget to fight against state funded teams
No big deal lads
We never thought we'd cope without Shanks - our new Bob Paisley will be coming in
Time to bring in Alonso as the new Paisley?
Reckon he's just fed up with the officiating and the City nonsense dragging on as well. That will play a big part.
Stop the clocks.
I couldn't imagine a bigger motivation to win the league and everything else.
When nothing is going for you...
Mrs cheated on me 3 weeks ago, talking kids and marriage, that's gone. Now klopp. What the feck. I don't know which one is worse.

It's been an amazing ride and Jurgen will rightly go down as perhaps the greatest manager we've ever had. A legendary coach and an even better human being.

Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Dalglish all looking on with their mouths open.

It's hardly terrible considering one team has cheated their way to success

The joy from our rivals makes me sick given the fact they've said he's shit and lucky for nearly 10 years
If I was a rival fan I'd be over the moon, I can't blame them
Klopp always gave and gives everything, I fully understand him just feeling tired and not having the energy any more. What I don’t understand is the timing. Could have just announced it publicly at the end of the season
Some happy opposing fans out there. Unreal , simply unreal.
Not even a sniff i seen that coming. Wasnt long ago he said he was full of energy raring to go
He seems to be going for the right reasons to himself, and that's what matters. He's a great manager, but seems to be an even better man.
Be arsed doing any more work today. I'm going the bogs for a cry.
Seismic.

Gutted.

That video. Feels like he's just broken up with me. Jurgen I can change.

Encapsulates the mind of the common Liverpool fan quite well. :lol:

U4rzw7BE_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.