RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

You can tell a fcking scouser wrote this

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...b-city-petty-united-sunderland-192940086.html

5) Manchester United have officially hit rock bottom

A generally-accepted rule of sports is that the biggest and saddest indication of a miserable season is that any given fanbase finds themselves taking greater satisfaction from the misfortune of other teams than in their own achievements. Man United's taunting of Liverpool on final day, while the sort of thing that would make Paddy Power proud, only underscores just how much Brendan Rodgers' men outperformed the champions-who-came-seventh in just about every department, on and off the pitch.
This is wholly untrue. We didn't take greater satisfaction. We were just stating the fact: United 20 Gerrad 0. Which part of that banner the scousers don't understand? :lol:

The fact that there are probably thousands of gouging scouse cuntbags sat on yet more thousands of pounds worth of "Liverpool FC premier league champions 13/14" tat from scarves to celebratory half bricks which is now worth the sum total of feck all makes this even sweeter.

I seriously don't know who wrote the script for Liverpool this year.

Noone gave them a chance of top 4, we were all denying they'd even get that until Christmas, then slowly our reliance on City and Chelsea stopping them winning it started to erode, with a sickening feeling of fate, 25years on from Hillsborough, first year after Fergie started to envelop us.

They were getting a sh!tload of penalties, Henderson and Sterling were playing like dons, Kompany was doing horrible shanked clearances and some random chump was firing in an epic 25yarder.

Then they had that huddle.... a classic "do not get complacent" vibe given off.

A thread was born, we'd all accepted they would win the league. Who looked at that Chelsea line up and thought "what the f'ck, this is a smashing?".

All the ex Pool greats were all suited up, expecting a party, fans lined the streets 4hours before the game.

We were clutching at straws, saying stuff like "at least Carragher never won it", "they won't be up there next season", "Suarez will go"

Then Stevie slipped.... :lol:

:lol::lol:

Lets hope they turn this season into a play like they did their CL comeback. A real Shakespearean tragedy or comedy depending on who you support

I seriously don't know who wrote the script for Liverpool this year.

Noone gave them a chance of top 4, we were all denying they'd even get that until Christmas, then slowly our reliance on City and Chelsea stopping them winning it started to erode, with a sickening feeling of fate, 25years on from Hillsborough, first year after Fergie started to envelop us.

They were getting a sh!tload of penalties, Henderson and Sterling were playing like dons, Kompany was doing horrible shanked clearances and some random chump was firing in an epic 25yarder.

Then they had that huddle.... a classic "do not get complacent" vibe given off.

A thread was born, we'd all accepted they would win the league. Who looked at that Chelsea line up and thought "what the f'ck, this is a smashing?".

All the ex Pool greats were all suited up, expecting a party, fans lined the streets 4hours before the game.

We were clutching at straws, saying stuff like "at least Carragher never won it", "they won't be up there next season", "Suarez will go"

Then Stevie slipped.... :lol:

Just beautiful... :drool:

They did better and does all things right until they let that early euphoria got into their heads, thinking they've done it.

Karma can be such a bitch, I thought they should of all people know it's not over till the fat lady sings

Makes us sound quite classy.

Gives off an air that we're a collective of intellectuals mulling over points in a dignified manner.

Not quite how we are in reality, which is a load of angry people saying "feck" a lot.

RAWK End of Season Special :

On City winning the League :

A Rawkbola Sufferer said:
feck them, cheating c*nts, with their slave owning tyrant owners.
Congratulations on getting your grubby little hands on the Premier League trophy again, Sheikh Mansour. That's a fine purchase you've made via your expensively assembled plastic toy, right there.
The richer team won, unsurprisingly
All I'll say is, Rafa was right, defences win titles and it's why they won the league this season and we missed out.
You can't disregard the money....No money,no title.
I'd be more inclined to congratulate them, financial doping or not, if their fans hadn't suddenly morphed into total twats. Now they have that wonderful sense of entitlement and a fair proportion of them didn't even support them until a few years ago. feck off gloryhunting twats
Still were singing anti-Liverpool songs towards the end. I guess you put the oil billions into the club but never take the small-time attitude out of it.
With the FA and referees beeing against us all season, did you really expect us to win the league?
English football took a massive blow to the head today, one that will take years to recover from
No congratulations from me. Cheated their way to the title twice now. feck them.
Should of won it months ago with the money they've spent.
I do (sort of) congratulate City, but the ££££ was the winner not football.
Don't think they deserved it. They basically bought the league, where's the fun in that?
Fair play to city, but when it comes down to it I bet their fans would rather support a club like ours than a fake one
Financial doping - cheats that deserve feck all. feck them and theirs
They've got the highest wage bill of any sporting side, that's why they won the league.
I'm gutted to lose the title but to deal with the problem you have to accept the situation. They won the lottery and the table is rigged in their favour but we have to accept that and try beat them.
Rather United won the league than these tyrant funded cheats. They can feck off.
I just had a look at Bluemoon for the first time. feck me what a state that place is in. Seen us been called murderers about five times already in their Liverpool thread.
their fans are c*nts.
Not trying to sound like a sore loser but they definitely don't deserve it. Had too many dodgy decision go their way and they're just a billionaires play toy. Half their team probably didn't even know about Manchester City 10 years ago, in the same way Robinho thought he was signing for Utd, not City
We didn't lose today, English football did.
They and Chelsea post-Abramovich have won nowt as far as I'm concerned. They stand for everything I hate about football. The more trophies these feckers buy, the more I fall out of love with football. Frankly, and I've been saying this since I registered on here, the quicker the whole fecking thing falls down the better.
Congratulations on buying the league title. Maybe it'll again distract from the main issue. See you next season, you stadium-filling twats.
Their 'success' is built upon zero sporting integrity.
feck off Manchester City and take your money with you.
When I went to congratulate my Brother-in- law that is a Man City supporter from back in the day, I gave him a R10 ( +-One British pound) and told hinm to buy another throphy. feck that was funny as hell.
Oh fecking give over. It isn't bollocks that you threw money at the title, its a fact. There's a reason UEFA are sanctioning you, financial doping.
Money doesn't buy success ask Shaun Goater and other Manchester City legends, yous bought the last two leagues there is no middle ground not one player bought within the last 4 years would have even heard of yous. Bitter maybe I am but you know in your heart of hearts and many more Manchester City fans know im right you can try and come up with arguments and sugar coat it yous bought the leagues, give me 20 billion pound and I could win the league with Crawley. Manchester City , Psg , Chelsea all got sugar daddies all won there leagues there is no argument. I don't watch Liverpool just for victory its the ethos and the fact im part of something bigger than just a football club.
Well done i suppose.... but it's hard to have any respect for them.

It's all just been brought up. Not much work into it. They threw billions at it, and they won the league. Simple as it sounds isn't it? Any other club would have achieved the same with that strategy. Charlton, Bolton, Blackburn..... or Man City.

Richest wage bill in sport and they just about scraped it ahead of us on the final day.

Meh, as long as they don't get their grubby oil hands on the European Cup - which they won't with their loser mentality when they walk into that competition. That's where a clubs true legacy is made.
I don't think they will have deserved it.

Put it this way...if we played City in a one off game...say at Wembley or even over two legs...who would you bet on to prevail???

We are the best team in this country.
Well done, hope they get banned from the CL. c*nts.
Just seen Rawk meltdown on twitter has posted some of my messages, How sad and obsessed are these people

:wenger:

The guy talking about Bluemoon is right though. It's just so, so vile over there. They can hardly manage to talk about any of our players or staff with out calling them names, referring to us as rags etc. It's like you have to call your rivals everything under the sun to fit in. Surely it's populated by little kids?

RAWK End of Season Special :
I just had a look at Bluemoon for the first time. feck me what a state that place is in. Seen us been called murderers about five times already in their Liverpool thread.

I was having a read through bluemoon the other day and saw a lot of this too. What are they referring to?

rag rag rag raggety rag rag raggety fecking raggetty rag rag!

That is your average thread over at bluemoon. The worst football forum on the internet by some distance.

That is your average thread over at bluemoon. The worst football forum on the internet by some distance.

Even us sitting in 7th for most of the season hasn't had any impact on their bitterness and sheer obsession with us over on that forum. The Sheikh that took over them literally couldn't have injected his money into a more bitter bunch of twats.

I liked the one where the Liverpool fan cried about other fans having a sense of entitlement...

YAWN

edit/ you learn something new every day. I thought you lot were just bored of laughing at Liverpool.

The guy talking about Bluemoon is right though. It's just so, so vile over there. They can hardly manage to talk about any of our players or staff with out calling them names, referring to us as rags etc. It's like you have to call your rivals everything under the sun to fit in. Surely it's populated by little kids?

Yeah, the way I see it, Bluemoon = worse than RAWK. It's just a cesspit of arrogance and abuse for anything non-City.

The spelling there is terrible too.

This.

Used to think RAWK was a lot worse, however the bitterness by City fans on Bluemoon is astounding considering our clubs' respective league positions and seasons. Guess they'll always have an inferiority complex.

Yeah, the way I see it, Bluemoon = worse than RAWK. It's just a cesspit of arrogance and abuse for anything non-City.

The spelling there is terrible too.

This is also a big part of its problem. The spelling and general grammar is appalling. They're either no older than 12 or Jeremy Kyle-watching retards.

The stuff about decisions :lol:

I'm not sure I've seen a team get away with so many game defining decisions than Liverpool this season. In that run of 11 alone there were 3 or 4 games decided by dodgy decisions.

There was time early season where there seemed to be a red card in every game that went their way.

Bluemoon is a disgusting forum, it makes RAWK look angelic. Every single thread or post you go to is absolutely full of bitterness and irrational hate. Easily the worst big team forum out there

Not a proper club and they have been bitters for decades if not forever...always in the shadow of United and honestly they don't really exist in the views of European (they called Man United Manchester, apparently there is only one recognisable club in Manchester)

Bluemoon is a disgusting forum, it makes RAWK look angelic. Every single thread or post you go to is absolutely full of bitterness and irrational hate. Easily the worst big team forum out there
Their players did not help I guess. LOL

Two trophies in three years and all of a sudden they become big! Massive indeed

This is also a big part of its problem. The spelling and general grammar is appalling. They're either no older than 12 or Jeremy Kyle-watching retards.

omfg u fkin rag scum how da fuk u got da rag balls to insult not only city but jezza kyle typical rag plastic omfg ctid

- Bluemoon Admin team.

Last edited:
What I like about Bluemoon is that all of their members recall watching City in the Third Division in 1999, even the user 'ManSheikhy4TW' who was born in 2001.

What I like about Bluemoon is that all of their members recall watching City in the Third Division in 1999, even the user 'ManSheikhy4TW' who was born in 2001.

And that they were still getting 40,000 at each game, home or away.

In fact, as a Wycombe season ticket holder, I definitely remember, 40,000 of their fans crammed into our 2,000 away end...

as we beat them home and away..hahahhaa

They are ripping apart Shamrock rovers right now anyone watching on BT sport?

Their raw pace and pure skill has seen them blow apart the Irish outfit with Ass-pass, Borini and Kelly on the scoresheet.

We are worried, they are Liverpool, we are worried!

Their raw pace and pure skill has seen them blow apart the Irish outfit with Ass-pass, Borini and Kelly on the scoresheet.

We are worried, they are Liverpool, we are worried!

Rodgers proves his system works in Europe! This time next year they'll have won it 6 times! Prepare the bus!