RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

I had a curry late last night,
After downing twenty pints,
Already shat twice this A.M.,
I'm touching cloth, WE GO AGAIN!

Can we get rid of the "YAWN" filter? It's a bit small-time and reminds me of RAWK's "Mr. Alex Ferguson" filter.

Huddled men, trophies to contend,
A knocked off perch for them to mend,
Fergie's legacy for them to upend,
The stairs towards glory to ascend.

A rallying call for the crown, they send.
'Focus' is what the words intend,
25 years of pain to end, but then...
The curse of the "we go again".

A pass for him to apprehend,
But slips as he over-extends,
And in he falls, the lion's den,
As into fear, his mind descends.

To save his face, was his attempt,
To cleanse and make amends to friends,
He fought and shot to wrot, but then...
The curse of the "we go again".

or...

Stevie G is Liverpool's la'
And then he fell, Ha Ha ha ha.

You can tell a fcking scouser wrote this

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...b-city-petty-united-sunderland-192940086.html

5) Manchester United have officially hit rock bottom

A generally-accepted rule of sports is that the biggest and saddest indication of a miserable season is that any given fanbase finds themselves taking greater satisfaction from the misfortune of other teams than in their own achievements. Man United's taunting of Liverpool on final day, while the sort of thing that would make Paddy Power proud, only underscores just how much Brendan Rodgers' men outperformed the champions-who-came-seventh in just about every department, on and off the pitch.

To be fair you guys have been a bit like that with this kind of thing this season but then thats football, the only reason you never did it before is because you were never subjected to this kind of season. Not judging as such, but that article isnt really wrong.

To be fair you guys have been a bit like that with this kind of thing this season but then thats football, the only reason you never did it before is because you were never subjected to this kind of season. Not judging as such, but that article isnt really wrong.

Um no, the article suggests the club has hit rock bottom not the tiny fraction of fans that rent planes out

You can tell a fcking scouser wrote this

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...b-city-petty-united-sunderland-192940086.html

5) Manchester United have officially hit rock bottom

A generally-accepted rule of sports is that the biggest and saddest indication of a miserable season is that any given fanbase finds themselves taking greater satisfaction from the misfortune of other teams than in their own achievements. Man United's taunting of Liverpool on final day, while the sort of thing that would make Paddy Power proud, only underscores just how much Brendan Rodgers' men outperformed the champions-who-came-seventh in just about every department, on and off the pitch.

It's something we have mocked Liverpool fans for in the past, but really, it's rubbish. We could have won the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Champions League and finished 4th but we would still have ripped the piss out of them for bottling the league. That's what rivalries are about. Laughing at the misfortune of your rivals is one of life's greatest pleasures.

It's United/Liverpool. It's been going on for many years. I remember laughing our arse off in 1989 (possibly the most spectacular choaking of the league in history -- sod Tyler, he's just pissed because it was Brian Moore's gig), them in Leeds shirts in 1992 "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" and them cheering on Blackburn against their own side in 1995. Plus the "Unused 19 shirts" of 2010. Now this year.

It will always go on.

I'd be piss taking them for fecking up the title even if we'd been relegated. They would be within their rights to piss take back.

It's rivalry and is not dependent upon doing better than them. They've finished above us twice in the PL era and both times didn't win the title. They made a big thing out of it in 2002 and the following season we won the league again. I'm hoping for the same result this time around.

49456565.jpg
10261241_229202410607999_1451916261_a.jpg
Km74gm1.jpg

I seriously don't know who wrote the script for Liverpool this year.

Noone gave them a chance of top 4, we were all denying they'd even get that until Christmas, then slowly our reliance on City and Chelsea stopping them winning it started to erode, with a sickening feeling of fate, 25years on from Hillsborough, first year after Fergie started to envelop us.

They were getting a sh!tload of penalties, Henderson and Sterling were playing like dons, Kompany was doing horrible shanked clearances and some random chump was firing in an epic 25yarder.

Then they had that huddle.... a classic "do not get complacent" vibe given off.

A thread was born, we'd all accepted they would win the league. Who looked at that Chelsea line up and thought "what the f'ck, this is a smashing?".

All the ex Pool greats were all suited up, expecting a party, fans lined the streets 4hours before the game.

We were clutching at straws, saying stuff like "at least Carragher never won it", "they won't be up there next season", "Suarez will go"

Then Stevie slipped.... :lol: