RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

safrjy5w.gif

:lol:

They do have some of the most dedicated mods I've ever seen on an internet forum. Trained straight out of DPRK, that bunch.

What we need right now is some PhaseOfPlay analysis of how Liverpool bottled the season. Flow charts, paragraphs, the works.

Next season they are going to be found out when they have to play in Europe. You know Real Madrid will be coming for Suarez. You think he will want to go?

There won't be a meltdown, as far as they're aware there was no slip up or bottle job, 4th was always the target and they were never challenging for the title.

Course they weren't too bothered when Chelsea and City's millions stopped us over the years.

It's interesting to see how quickly the mood has changed over there.

They've gone from piss poor poems, expectant and premature title celebrations months in advance of any title decider, to the outpouring of grief, excuses and eulogies.

What next? They will probably lament how poor they are as a club, how City bought the title and ignore the fact that they've outspent 16~ teams in the league over the last decade. "But Suarez, Coutinho, Henderson, Sturridge et al were youth products la!"

♪ We're going to win the league! ♪

How'd that go for you? You and your hero bottled it. I hope it hurts.

There won't be a meltdown, as far as they're aware there was no slip up or bottle job, 4th was always the target and they were never challenging for the title.

that's their story and they're sticking to it.

It's standard practice for 1000s of fans to line the streets around the stadium for 4hours before games against Chelsea, or for all their ex legends to turn up kitted up.
Almost like they thought some title party was happening

Is this real, i dont really understand twitter, it says "rawk meltdown", isn't it just someone making stuff up taking the pissing out of rawk?

Quotes taken from RAWK get posted on that twitter

Is this real, i dont really understand twitter, it says "rawk meltdown", isn't it just someone making stuff up taking the pissing out of rawk?
"All Tweets are quotes from the forums, they are NOT my views."

Edit: Ninja'd