RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

:lol: There's a part of me that's convinced that RAWK isn't your usual universal internet website, but instead a controlled forum for those on the sex offenders wing at HMP Liverpool. Normal people with normal lives don't come up with that sort of thing and post it online. They don't endorse it either. It scares me to think that a bloke has written that, turned off his laptop, then trundled down the stairs and made the tea for his wife and kids as if he is normal.

Not Rawk and is obviously a piss take but I got a great laugh off this . . .

Okay so here goes. All this season I've been telling my friends who don't follow football closely about how insane it would be if Liverpool managed to win the title (explaining the significance of it having not won the league for 24 years, the role of Gerrard, the strength of other opponents).

But, I've also been telling them about how worried I was that it was mirroring The Dark Knight Rises. Throughout this whole season I have had that image of Bane in my head where he's telling a crippled Bruce Wayne "There can be no true despair without hope". What if this whole title charge was our hope before the despair? So on Monday night, as you could imagine, I was sat feeling like Bruce Wayne watching Bane torture Gotham. It was a perfect metaphor of the stadium pitch crumbling. This was it. True despair.

But then as I awoke on Tuesday, I began to realise. Batman (Liverpool) at the end is staring down the barrel of Bane's (Despair) shotgun (1 game away), and he's saved...by Catwoman (Andy Carroll). This logic is flawless and so I am already making preparations for a 5pm title party. Come to think of it, maybe it should be a Batman themed one.

Somebody stuck a picture up for facebook with an an arrow pointing saying 'this person has the same amount of medals as Steve Gerrard' anyone got that pic? I can't bloody find it now lol
10305435_10152260703441865_2807489965746061315_n.jpg

Hmm, this delusion they stick to that they are beloved by the world, the second team of everyone except their bitter rivals, does not fit with the glee with which the world reacted to their comedy collapse, Gerrard especially.

I don't know anybody other than Liverpool fans who give a flying feck about Liverpool FC.

In today's footballing world they don't even register with most people if they don't really follow football, and those that do, hate them just as much as they hate everyone else who isn't the club they support.

As you say, the almost universal glee that Gerrards slip and Liverpools subsequent collapse has been met with by fans of all clubs in general puts paid to any notion that anybody other than their own fans want to be associated with LFC.

The Brendhemian Rhapsody

Was this the real race?

Was this just fantasy?

Won in a landslide

No need for escape from reality,

Open your eyes

Look up all the ties, and See!

We’re just a poor team,

We need no sympathy

Cause its easy won, City blows

We are high, they are low

Anyway, Maureen-Yo doesn’t really matter

(To me) Too Meeee…

Sterling…,

Just killed the Man’s

Put the eyes on, tilts his head

Pulls the trigger, left for dead

Sterling

The race had just begun

But then he went and blew them all away

Sterling,

ooo-oo

Didn’t mean to make them cry

But they couldn’t keep up if they ran until tomorrow

Tracking back, kicking out, didn’t really matter….

Just great, our time has come!

Sends shivers down my spine

It’s a season for all time!

Goodbye, Moysie Mancster, you’ve got to go

Gotta leave your thing destroyed and face the truth

Suarez, oo-oo-o (easy won city blows)

Always made them cry.

The other teams knew he couldn’t be stopped at all…

I see a little Silouhetto of a man

AVTim AVTim can you do the FanTango?

Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening

Pelligrino Pellegrino

Pellegrino Pellegrino

Pellegrino paid Eur-os (Magnifico-oo-o)

But we’re just a poor team everybody loves we

(We’re just a poor team with a rich history!)

Sparing the League from these Monstrosity’s

Easy won, City blows-will you tell Maureen?

John Henry! Yes! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)

John Henry! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)

John Henry! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)

We did not let it go (didnt let it go)

Never Never let it go

Never Let it go-ooh, Go-Go-Go-Go-Go-GO

Oh Mama Mia Mama Mia We just never let it go

Couhtin-io had a through ball quite divine, and Steve,

And Steve, and Steeeve…..

Did you see Sturridge just school you, that blur in your eye?

Did you see as he scored and your brain was just fri-i-ed?

Ooh, Jose,

Such fun to do this to you Jose

We finish first,

We finished first in the League….

…oooh yeah, …oooh yeah

The title really mattered,

Anyone could see.

The title really mattered

The title really mattered,

To Steeeve.

(Cause its easy won, City blows, we are high they are low, anyway Maureen-Yo, doesn’t really matter, to Me…..)

I think thats what makes it sweeter! Paddypower being nobs and Liverpool throwing away the league!

At halftime:

A RAWKite said:
Cant believe special club like Liverpool don't fight it out in the end. Who cares who wins the league, wheres the pride?
What if this stays forever, into the next season? Its like going to be the same shit all over again.

Complete dire this is... LFC is bigger than the premier league.

Mes que un Liga.