RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Not just that one, he did the exact same thing for arsenal too, gifted Henry a goal.

Yeah. Remember that but by then I guess we were too far off the title and it wasn't probably to stop us winning. I would say that was Arsenal team that would have spanked that Liverpool team anyway.

Viva Steven Gerrard,
Viva Steven Gerrard,
Coulda won the league, but he lost his feet,
Viva Steven Gerrarddddd

I don't want to laugh at them too much cos we should know better than anyone that the title can be decided by the last kick of the season! But my god they talk some crap, with their 'the world is against us' mentality.

At least we've won the moral title. Played the game the way it should be played, without cheating & timewasting. All on a shoestring budget.

The moral title. And on a 'shoestring budget apparently'.

Got to admit, that song is ****ing getting to me. I can feel myself getting angrier and angrier hearing it. Of course they want that.

Please God... please please please let us get back into this race. If Steve has to hear that song for the final years of his awe-inspiring career, it'll give me a ****ing ulcer.

Everton players, show your shower of 'supporters' what it means to have some spirit and class now. Only need 1 more, fellas.

Disgraceful performance.

We will still win the league but you'll never win anything with your small time mentality.

proven beyond a doubt they are the most small time club in the world. jesus christ. champions league football for yourself or lose on purpose so your neighbours dont win the league?

fooking hell.

Re: Lets Do It The Hard Way
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:47:58 PM »
All we can do is win our two matches.

We're going to go out, we're going to do that, and we're going to be darn proud of ourselves.
:scarf

xx.gif

Lets Do It The Hard Way
« on: Today at 07:47:03 PM »

Stop thinking Villa n West Ham will help. We have to do it the hard way. I would love if we score the first goal on Monday and we do not celebrate and grab the ball to restart the game. We win by as many goals possible.

City players will be shitting their pants especially if Aquero n Toure are injured. They will know that we are not going to just go away if they win all their match by a single goal. This might give them the pressure to slip up like they did against Sunderland. (After being defeated by us a few day before).

Will appreciate positive minded people here and those who think the dream is over etc, please proceed to the Shithouse Thread.

At least we've won the moral title. Played the game the way it should be played, without cheating & timewasting. All on a shoestring budget.

The moral title. And on a 'shoestring budget apparently'.
Sure they haven't a penny the poor lads. It was real Goliath against David stuff this year. Except Goliath won and David fell on his arse

Liverpool 0 - 2 Chelsea 2010
Everton 2 - 3 City 2014

What goes around, comes around, silly bitter dippers.

You have a very short memory.
Ah Barney a very strong side turning up against Blackburn isn't some awesome favour, it's called being fecking professionals. They should be trying to win every game. Every team in the professional game should be trying to win.

What Gerrard did was an absolute disgrace and I'm delighted he was the one to cost Liverpool the league this year. That RAWK is now pretending Everton threw the game is even funnier.

gerard-assist-drogba-o.gif
gerrard-trophy.gif

Love it.

Ironic that he always seems to slip up against Chelsea, given how desperately he tried to force a move there.

Last edited:
2005/06 I would say. Arsenal were wearing their dark red centenary kit and it was also at Highbury so it would be around that time-frame.

Gerrard has a bad history of those brain-farts: v France in Euro 2004, v Arsenal in '06, Chelsea in '11 and now Chelsea in '14.

What a spoofer. His legacy will be tainted by these cock-ups. Only Liverpool fans will remember his feats on the field (their exaggerations re: his performances in the Champions League Final in '05 and FA Cup Final in '06 rank amongst the greatest bias in living memory).

Good player - sometimes very good - but not in the rank of a Scholes, Vieira, Keane, Ballack or Lampard for me. (Funnily enough, many call Gerrard a "mixture" of all of those midfielders but he doesn't come close to any of them on an individual basis, for me.)

He's a jack-of-all-trades, master of nuns.

Unfortunately that's not their official account.

Will appreciate positive minded people here and those who think the dream is over etc, please proceed to the Shithouse Thread.

During the worst days of the 'Moyes Out!' campaign, I compared the 'Cafe to RAWK on one or two occasions. And there were some 'meltdowny' type posts.

But Jesus H. Christ . . . if you want to argue on RAWK that you don't think Liverpool will win the league now, you have to go and do it in something called 'the shithouse thread'. And 'the shithouse thread' is an actual, real thing.

You don't think we're going to win the league? Then get to the shithouse thread, you shithouse!

It's absolutely bonkers.

Everton's twitter guy spat on the memorial, clearly.

Post of a Everton fan in GrandOldTeam forum.

Just took my son to the hairdressers.
woman in there was saying how Everton losing today would be terrible for the 96.
wtf?
I cannot get my head around it. I had to but in and ask why when they had let it slip from their own hands to Chelsea.
response was that she hated Chelsea and City and United. City rivalry doesn't count because we can help them and that is what is important as they are doing it for justice this season.

I simply cannot understand the mentality.

I asked if she was chuffed Chelsea lost on Wednesday. You know the answer to that anyway. Justified because Mourinho celebrated last weekend?!?!

I am scared to go outside lol, the loons.

Unfortunately that's not their official account.

Clear conspiracy by the world against them then! I expect every Liverpool fan to vote 20 times now to close down that account. Otherwise each one would have voted 10 times only.