RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Apparently that guy who wrote the poem is actually RAWK's "poet laureate" and almost all of his posts are just poems he writes after disappointing results or results that made them think they were going to win the league. Full of all the guff about nebulous shite like spirit and "our way" and that as you can imagine.

What is it with these people?

:lol:

Ah, they're great. The far from obvious connection between mawkish poetry and football is a perfectly natural one over at RAWK. It's pretty much the basis of the whole operation, actually.

fkqvmg.jpg

Christ...

I want them to fail so bad that I can't laugh at them until they do. I have found that whenever I have laughed at them this season it has been a curse whereby they went on great winning runs afterwards.

There is really something wrong with those guys down at RAWK. I didn't really check their forum or know anything about them until I came to this thread. Now I've seen Liverpool fans writing cheesy poems and a guys bathtub talking to him after a match, I can't help but laugh :lol:

:lol::lol: Whaaat?!?

Ok....I was gutted....emotionally drained and was down on my knees after that.....

But came home ....said to missus I'm off into the hot tub ( yep very middle class me now....) needed therapy from my higher self...the tub does that...talks to me...allows my rationale mind to kick in and soothe my soul. It needed soothing after that...so what did my higher self say once I had calmed my mind..... so the angel spoke thus to me and said

MAN THE feck UP MARINE......YOU ARE A REDMAN.......NOT SOME SHITE PLASTIC GLORY HUNTER!!

SO YOU LOST A GAME AFTER A PHENOMENAL WINNING STREAK......YOU LOST TO AN ANTI FOOTBALL TEAM OF PLASTIC ORIGINS....PLASTIC FLAG WAVING feckING PLASTIC KNOBHEAD FANS....WHO HAVE BOUGHT ONE TROPHY AFTER ANOTHER.......THEY ARE NOT A TEAM LIKE LFC.....A TEAM WITH HISTORY......WITH FANS WHO FOLLOW THROUGH THICK AND THIN......

YOU ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE ON 80 POINTS.....YOU CAN WIN BOTH REMAINING MATHCHES AND FINISH ON 86 POINTS......IF CITY FINISH ON 86 POINTS AND HAVE A BETTER GOAL DIFFERENCE THEY DESERVE THE TITLE...............SO STOP YOUR WHINING AND

MAN THE feck UP......YOU ARE REDMAN.....YOU ARE LFC .......tAKE THIS TO THE WIRE

DRINK MORE WINE.....FOR TOMORROW WE GO AGAIN.....

I'm not going to report you but that's an offensive term. The literal meaning of what you wrote is "half pure" which sounds like something a white supremacist would say about a person. You could have used mixed race couldn't you?
Have a word with yourself will ya.

To be fair half-caste is considered an offensive term nowadays pretty much for the reason he stated.
Maybe, but something a white supremacist would say :confused:
In the real world it may be seen as being offensive, however there was no malice in the post, nor was it meant to cause offence. It was an innocent mistake, one that I can understand.

People are offended to easily nowadays, in fact some people go out of their way to be offended. If there is intent behind it then fair enough, but if it's said innocently and without malice then a simple 're-education' post would be a lot more helpful.

I'm not going to report you but that's an offensive term. The literal meaning of what you wrote is "half pure" which sounds like something a white supremacist would say about a person. You could have used mixed race couldn't you?
What is the weather like up there on Mount Pious?

"Football is made up of subjective feeling, of suggestion and, in that, Anfield is unbeatable. Put a shit hanging from a stick in the middle of this passionate, crazy stadium and there are people who will tell you it's a work of art. It's not: it's a shit hanging from a stick." - Valdano.

They may end the season with Rodgers winning less silverware than Moyes but they'll always have last week's title winning celebrations outside Anfield before Gerrard let it slip and Chelsea beat them. They can all hold their heads high.

embarrassing for all involved really. No show of support from the
home fans. No show from howard. No show from half the
everton team. City winning with as much style as mourinho
teams with dzeko antics ten minutes from the end and finally
probert another referee who is bent as a nine bob note. Might as
well blown the full time whistle at 2-1. Saved the rest of us an hour
of living in hope that these professionals would actually turn up.
Sorry for barkley and martinez.

As ever and always Liverpool bring so much joy each and every single year. They waited longer than normal to deliver their punch line this time but what a punch line.
Celebrating the title weeks before it was over and then Gerards slip.

If Liverpool were a sitcom it would be better than The Simpsons