RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Maybe we could suggest that Gerrard slipped on purpose to try and get a move to City. See if it grows.

Maybe we could suggest that Gerrard slipped on purpose to try and get a move to City. See if it grows.

He tried it with Chelsea by scoring own goal in final but the scouse mob threatened him with death threats. Imagine what they will do now.

Is that Andy Allerton still on there? He was comedy gold.

Pretty sure he got banned, for being a WUM apparently. Thought that for a while myself but then just realized he was bat shit crazy. He was pretty well known across numerous football forums. Someone linked me to a video of him singing on youtube, not sure if it was actually him but it was pretty atrocious.

Phase of play is the new nutcase over there. He actually seems to have a bit of football knowledge, but from the posts I've seen from his, he is the most biased football fan I've ever seen. A mate of mine is signed up their forum and he actually swears there is some decent fans on their, links me to a few comical posts every now and again though.

Oh and I'm not sure if this was posted in the forum yet but for any one who hasn't seen RAWK's version of X Factor . . . .

There's a lot more aswel :lol:

Edit: Rest of the videos https://www.youtube.com/user/RAWKFACTOR/videos

Pretty sure he got banned, for being a WUM apparently. Thought that for a while myself but then just realized he was bat shit crazy. He was pretty well known across numerous football forums. Someone linked me to a video of him singing on youtube, not sure if it was actually him but it was pretty atrocious.

Phase of play is the new nutcase over there. He actually seems to have a bit of football knowledge, but from the posts I've seen from his, he is the most biased football fan I've ever seen. A mate of mine is signed up their forum and he actually swears there is some decent fans on their, links me to a few comical posts every now and again though.

Oh and I'm not sure if this was posted in the forum yet but for any one who hasn't seen RAWK's version of X Factor . . . .

There's a lot more aswel :lol:

Edit: Rest of the videos https://www.youtube.com/user/RAWKFACTOR/videos

Think I remember that guy being laughed at in this thread (me included) at the start of the season for his opinions on Moyes and how he'd be a complete disaster. Turns out he was spot on.

:lol:Wow, so pathetic and these were all posted by one person: Rawkbola Sufferer! Was he there on his own talking to himself? hahaha

Nah hehe it's not the same person, it's actually all different posters from Rawk. "Rawkbola" is a name coined by some other guy here last season in the thread Rawk goes into meltdown 2012-13. It's a special strain of the Ebola virus that only Rawk and deluded Liverpool supporters suffer from. Thus "Rawkbola sufferer" means the whole bunch of them. Google "Rawkbola" for a more detailed explanation. :wenger:

Last edited:
managers_3131945.jpg

:lol:

Quality!

I would've loved to see RAWK's reaction to us winning number 19 in this fashion:

Funny thing is that they should've done exactly the same vs Chelsea, the whole game. Chelsea probably wouldn't mind.

Think I remember that guy being laughed at in this thread (me included) at the start of the season for his opinions on Moyes and how he'd be a complete disaster. Turns out he was spot on.

It is just case of throw a lot of shit so something will stick. He has previously 'proved' that all our titles etc are courtesy of corrupt FA, cheating/bent refs etc etc. which is clearly not true.

How great would it be for Liverpool to finish 3rd in their group in the CL next season, and then see them get eliminated by Everton in the Europa League. lol
Perfect Scenario.
Liverpool finish 3rd in the CL group but go all the way to the EL final. They lose to Everton in the final. Everton then get their CL because Liverpool have finished 4th place in the League and the EL winners now get a CL spot. Think of the meltdown.

Perfect Scenario.
Liverpool finish 3rd in the CL group but go all the way to the EL final. They lose to Everton in the final. Everton then get their CL because Liverpool have finished 4th place in the League and the EL winners now get a CL spot. Think of the meltdown.

The EL winners spot doesn't come from the league spots. It'd mean there are 5 teams in the CL.

Ah Barney a very strong side turning up against Blackburn isn't some awesome favour, it's called being fecking professionals. They should be trying to win every game. Every team in the professional game should be trying to win.

What Gerrard did was an absolute disgrace and I'm delighted he was the one to cost Liverpool the league this year. That RAWK is now pretending Everton threw the game is even funnier.

I remember the delight that accompanied Gerrard's error from a lot of their fans too.

Not quite so much delight at the recent slip up though...

The EL winners spot doesn't come from the league spots. It'd mean there are 5 teams in the CL.

Did someone from another league lose a place then?

A CL winner outside the top 4 now gets an extra CL place too, rather than taking one like Chelsea done to Spurs.

What happens if the Europa winner, and CL winners are from one country, and neither place in the top four, potentially 6 clubs from one country in the CL?

EDIT: Or did they scratch adding the rule to the CL too?

Nah hehe it's not the same person, it's actually all different posters from Rawk. "Rawkbola" is a name coined by some other guy here last season in the thread Rawk goes into meltdown 2012-13. It's a special strain of the Ebola virus that only Rawk and deluded Liverpool supporters suffer from. Thus "Rawkbola sufferer" means the whole bunch of them. Google "Rawkbola" for a more detailed explanation. :wenger:
Haha even the City fans used this term!!

This makes me feel sad for them. :(

Not really.

I actually felt sorry for them when they were 3-0 down at half time in their Champions League final against Milan, because they were getting absolutely destroyed, not because they were losing, I wanted them to lose of course. :nervous:

Never again!

Haha even the City fans used this term!!
found this little beauty earlier today -
Rawkbola is a virus that infects only Dippers and anyone associated with a football club called Liverpool. First cases were reported towards the end of 1990. It is generally not fatal but leads to bizarre delusion and serious hallucinations, such as winning the premier league. Several Rawkbola victims have also been known to suffer from the Next Season Syndrome.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2012-2013.355423/page-157#post-13034481