RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

They may end the season with Rodgers winning less silverware than Moyes but they'll always have last week's title winning celebrations outside Anfield before Gerrard let it slip and Chelsea beat them. They can all hold their heads high.
Their title celebrations along Anfield Road last week prior to the Chelsea game get funnier and funnier by the day.

Glorious.
:lol: Were they title celebrations? I had no idea what was going on, I was wondering why there were so many Pool fans standing in congregation outside looking giddy like they'd just won the World Cup and UCL altogether at once.

:lol: Were they title celebrations? I had no idea what was going on, I was wondering why there were so many Pool fans standing in congregation outside looking giddy like they'd just won the World Cup and UCL together.

No, there weren't. For the past few home games we've been welcoming the team bus into the ground and have been outside the ground for an hour before singing and geeing the players up.

If they don't win it this year I think it will break them.

And not just Rawk, stevie me as well. They've only just got over 2009, and this is much worse.

Rawk is back in all of its glory. Im so happy things are back to normal :). Always good for a laugh

proven beyond a doubt they are the most small time club in
the world. jesus christ. champions league football for yourself
or lose on purpose so your neighbours dont win the league?
fooking hell.

No, there weren't. For the past few home games we've been welcoming the team bus into the ground and have been outside the ground for an hour before singing and geeing the players up.
Why only recently then? Surely they were in part down to thinking your lot had one hand on the title?

Someone should link that Gerrard back pass to them. Bunch of inbred thundercunts

fecking Everton , small club mentality , feck them , cnuting bastards . Cheating c*nts , it's ok we score 10 against palace on Monday and it's game on , horrible horrible wee club .

Mental.

I love how, in all his rage, he neglects to omit the 'u' from "cnut" once but doesn't in the next.

Lost it.

Why only recently then? Surely they were in part down to thinking your lot had one hand on the title?

Because we're pushing for the title? There'll be thousands of Liverpool supporters going down to the Palace game as well. It'll happen at the Newcastle game too even though we're being written off by all of you lot.

Maybe I'm thick, and watched a different game or something, but where in hell is this 'everton didnt try' shite coming from
Everyone here was wondering why Everton players were trying so hard.

At9YZPc.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he'd feel the same if it was Liverpool losing a game which stopped United winning the title...

Has Rodgers replaced Rafa as everyone's avatar on that site now?

The fecking irony of all their pompous arrogance towards Everton after Stevie Me did this exact thing to us with an actual deliberate throwing of a game. Compare that to Everton scoring twice today and pushing City to the final whistle.

Couldn't have written Liverpool's title challenge to go better for us. Genuinely could not have written it. Gerrard slips after celebrating all season like a fecking meff, costing him his only shot at a league title before he retires. The gobshite.

It's arguably better that they get so close to the title, then just miss it, than another humdrum 6th or 7th would have been.

Because it's the hope that kills you . . .

Because we're pushing for the title? There'll be thousands of Liverpool supporters going down to the Palace game as well. It'll happen at the Newcastle game too even though we're being written off by all of you lot.

Big deal! In spite of our shite season we too travel in numbers to our away games. In your situation, any club's fans will be keeping hope and traveling in numbers for games.

Last edited:
The fecking irony of all their pompous arrogance towards Everton after Stevie Me did this exact thing to us with an actual deliberate throwing of a game. Compare that to Everton scoring twice today and pushing City to the final whistle.

Couldn't have written Liverpool's title challenge to go better for us. Genuinely could not have written it. Gerrard slips after celebrating all season like a fecking meff, costing him his only shot at a league title before he retires. The gobshite.

I know, mate. I have to pinch myself to truly believe it. Some folk here crowned them champions weeks ago, but you could not have hoped for a better ending* to how the championship was decided.

Stevie fecking Me.

Beautiful.

*(Obviously, Chelsea winning it would probably be the best scenario of all, certainly for Manchester-based Reds. City winning it is a pill I'd gladly swallow though considering the alternative.)

Which season was the Arsenal one?
03-04 I think?

Edit: turns out it was 05-06, but Arsenal didn't win the PL that season so it didn't turn out as costly as the Drogba one.

Which season was the Arsenal one?

2005/06 I would say. Arsenal were wearing their dark red centenary kit and it was also at Highbury so it would be around that time-frame.

Gerrard has a bad history of those brain-farts: v France in Euro 2004, v Arsenal in '06, Chelsea in '11 and now Chelsea in '14.

What a spoofer. His legacy will be tainted by these cock-ups. Only Liverpool fans will remember his feats on the field (their exaggerations re: his performances in the Champions League Final in '05 and FA Cup Final in '06 rank amongst the greatest bias in living memory).

Good player - sometimes very good - but not in the rank of a Scholes, Vieira, Keane, Ballack or Lampard for me. (Funnily enough, many call Gerrard a "mixture" of all of those midfielders but he doesn't come close to any of them on an individual basis, for me.)

Last edited:
I know, mate. I have to pinch myself to truly believe it. Some folk here crowned them champions weeks ago, but you could not have hoped for a better ending* to how the championship was decided.

Stevie fecking Me.

Beautiful.

*(Obviously, Chelsea winning it would probably be the best scenario of all, certainly for Manchester-based Reds. City winning it is a pill I'd gladly swallow though considering the alternative.)
If there was a price for City winning it over Pool, it has been wiped out by the sheer hilarity of Liverpool's conduct.

He said this does not slip. I cannot believe that. That's the type of shit you'd write in a far-fetched script. Captain fantastic says "this doesn't slip" before he slips to cost them the league. It's actually incredible, I'm starting to believe this was all pre-determined for our enjoyment :lol:

They may end the season with Rodgers winning less silverware than Moyes but they'll always have last week's title winning celebrations outside Anfield before Gerrard let it slip and Chelsea beat them. They can all hold their heads high.
Moral win is always on top of their agenda. Very important!