RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Police say no reports of spitting on the memorial. I have to say that I'm absolutely shocked.

Could one of you clever boys not put suarez's face on an Orc for me , as he's only just missed being a goblin
Wow, like Sergio ramos. Not around for long before being sent off. How did someone get banned so fast?

Heart racing
Palms sweating
Here we go again.
Stakes are even higher now.
Eleven times our winning streak.
Place your bets.
Lay your emotions on the table.
Every one, staked on Red.
Such joy accumulated.
Now all is wagered.
On one more spin.
So close to winning everything.

What fools we are
To stake our happiness
On such a capricious wheel of fortune
And its minuscule divisions
Separating joy and despair.
A momentary lapse. A tiny slip.
The ball lands on blue.
And all is lost.

Just like that.
A four month flight of splendid soaring bliss
Ending suddenly in a brutal crash.
Hurt and aching, I crawl away
To find everything seems much duller now.
Sunshine has lost its warmth.
Even food has lost its taste.
My fire is gone, my laughter silent.
An empty hollow in my chest
Where my joy used to be.

I'm wearing my bravest mask, of course.
With sardonic quips to deflect the jibes.
Perhaps I should have kept something back.
But I staked it all upon a dream
A wonderful glorious possibility
And now I'm broken.

I've felt this way before, just once.
Half time at Istanbul
When dreams were dust
Fifteen minutes when I lost my faith.
Until from deepest darkness
I was gloriously redeemed.
I might never see the like again.
And yet... just maybe...
How much pain would you endure
For the chance to experience
Another fairytale?
A poem about the match some RAWK contributor just wrote.

Just how big could the RAWK meltdown be if they blow the league - Could they actually break the internet?!

Methinks a well planned redcafe e-campiagn like KRAP could be in order in such a scenario? Any ideas?

I wonder could you do this for any football forum with any club or is it just Liverpool and rawk? Maybe if me and vato have a meltdown soon we could have a new thread :lol:

To add to my earlier posts displaying true scouse delusion. I've just seen a half cast Liverpool supporting mate of mine retweet Suarez's 'say no to racism' tweet with the picture of him eating a banana.

Liverpool supporters are truly mental and will ignore anything to suit their needs.

What the feck is it with them and their awful poetry?

I'm sure it's just RAWK, I can't imagine my cockney scouser boss setting his mind to writing such pitiful cringeworthy shite as that.

I mean this morning he just had a face like a smacked arse and stomped around the office like a 18 stone toddler.

What the feck is it with them and their awful poetry?

I'm sure it's just RAWK, I can't imagine my cockney scouser boss setting his mind to writing such pitiful cringeworthy shite as that.

I mean this morning he just had a face like a smacked arse and stomped around the office like a 18 stone toddler.
He was probably pissed he couldn't get a way to rhyme Mourinho and cnut into a verse of his latest epic.

10330363_10152483027055910_4225617516640430739_n.jpg

Look at the lad who wrote the Hillsborough memorial story in the Mirror.

Fair and impartial

Look at the lad who wrote the Hillsborough memorial story in the Mirror.

Fair and impartial

They then ask accounts to retweet and promote it spreading the lie for point scoring. They are having a pop at Chelsea fans for being classless scum, but the same fans to abuse a player for being racially insulted, have used things like Utd fans signing through YAWN as being in reference to Hillsborough and once again made up lies about the memorial. It's pathetic.

The boy slipped on the grassy deck,
and watched the rolling ball.
Ba stuck the bastard in the net,
and Scousers won feck all.

To add to my earlier posts displaying true scouse delusion. I've just seen a half cast Liverpool supporting mate of mine retweet Suarez's 'say no to racism' tweet with the picture of him eating a banana.

Liverpool supporters are truly mental and will ignore anything to suit their needs.

I'm not going to report you but that's an offensive term. The literal meaning of what you wrote is "half pure" which sounds like something a white supremacist would say about a person. You could have used mixed race couldn't you?

I'm not going to report you but that's an offensive term. The literal meaning of what you wrote is "half pure" which sounds like something a white supremacist would say about a person. You could have used mixed race couldn't you?

I didn't even realise. I've always known people to use that term. I can change it if you like but there's no racism without intent.

Hey Gerrard, Gerrard,
Whatever will be, will be,
He fecked it up didn't he?
Haha ha, haha!

What offensive about half pure? Both words imply the same thing.

I wonder could you do this for any football forum with any club or is it just Liverpool and rawk? Maybe if me and vato have a meltdown soon we could have a new thread :lol:

All forums have a few characters but only RAWK has enough of them to sustain a meltdown thread. :lol:

In response to someone saying that we have to worry about the Glazers more than anything else..

Different thread, but absolutely spot on. Moyes is the Lee Harvey Oswald to the Glazers' CIA.

Genius.

Apparently that guy who wrote the poem is actually RAWK's "poet laureate" and almost all of his posts are just poems he writes after disappointing results or results that made them think they were going to win the league. Full of all the guff about nebulous shite like spirit and "our way" and that as you can imagine.

What is it with these people?

Apparently that guy who wrote the poem is actually RAWK's "poet laureate" and almost all of his posts are just poems he writes after disappointing results or results that made them think they were going to win the league. Full of all the guff about nebulous shite like spirit and "our way" and that as you can imagine.

What is it with these people?
Drugs.

Cheap drugs.

Stolen drugs.

Its a common expression, he clearly did not intensionally use it to provoke rather just habit so calm down