RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Just went and had a look at RAWK. All their talk about us and how we are celebrating their loss as if they don't care about our games. Their threads on us are far longer than ones about them. Have a read of their match day threads when we play and tell me they don't celebrate us losing :lol:

Only natural they would, sure. Getting a bit tired of football thugs being allowed to work to a different set of rules by the moral consensus. Emotionally balanced normal people don't get to kick the shit out of people for doing something offensive, however bad it is.

Pretty much, it's not a natural or acceptable reaction to someone being a dick.

Sorry if this makes me seem insensitive, what sort of excuse is that? It's a stupid thing to do obviously done by someone who wasn't brought up with manners, but what good does starting a fight do. If someone spat on my dads grave I'd just laugh at them, it's not like my dad cares, is it?

Well they're a funny bunch aren't they. Remember the 'Stop mourning, it's only a chicken' story? Who knows what goes through these people's minds?

Sorry if this makes me seem insensitive, what sort of excuse is that? It's a stupid thing to do obviously done by someone who wasn't brought up with manners, but what good does starting a fight do. If someone spat on my dads grave I'd just laugh at them, it's not like my dad cares, is it?
I agree the reaction shouldn't have been violence but that is insensitive. This is of course if the spit actually occured, there have been false accusations of that before from Liverpool fans.

Just went and had a look at RAWK. All their talk about us and how we are celebrating their loss as if they don't care about our games. Their threads on us are far longer than ones about them. Have a read of their match day threads when we play and tell me they don't celebrate us losing :lol:
Like every single one of the cnuts wasn't beating their meatsticks raw to the sound of "Agggggeeerrroooooo!".

Like every single one of the cnuts wasn't beating their meatsticks raw to the sound of "Agggggeeerrroooooo!".

Besides, they continue to miss the point that they obsess over our results, but we mainly obsess over their reactions to their results. If it was all just 'yay, we won!' and 'ah shit, we lost!', I highly doubt we'd pay them this much attention.

One of the worst moments for United fans in recent years and they reveled in it more than anyone. That happening to them this year is the ultimate revenge fantasy, short of us doing it ourselves.

So hopefully karmic payback is on the way!

I agree the reaction shouldn't have been violence but that is insensitive. This is of course if the spit actually occured, there have been false accusations of that before from Liverpool fans.

What I mean is, so what if it's insensitive? What sort of reaction is violence like. What good does it do?

Jillc said:
I still couldn't believe they only added three minutes on at half-time. I mean their goalie took three minutes to take a kick in the first minute of the game. It should of been five to six minutes.
Source

i-wasnt-good-at-english-and-grammar-so-i-turned-to-meth-math.jpg

I like how they've done two circles over the one Chelsea player just inside the box towards the right of the D.
Apparently a Chelsea fan spat at the Hillsborough memorial. I don't condone violence but if that's true it's only natural that they would react like that.
Absolute bollocks, Liverpool fans have a history of making up this exact rumour. They did it to us after an FA Cup tie, the lie was started before United fans had even left the ground and spread via a Dublin Liverpool fan posing as a United fan posting about his "shame" all over the place but was later exposed. It's a weird phenomenon.

Liverpool fans playing victim to park the bus defensive football saying that's not the way to play football. Do they forget the football they played under Benitez and back in the 80's when they used to pass the ball round the back line. Just because they don't have a defense this year, they are hammering the audacity of Mourinho to play to their strengths... Apparently teams should rock up and give them two goals in the first 10 mins.

And they say we're spoiled fans, they've been top for 10 mins and have the god given right to turn teams over. Jokers.

They talk of fairness, where was the fairness in Flanagan handling in the area, not giving the ball back after injuries, and sterling and Suarez diving around at the first hint of contact

I like how they've done two circles over the one Chelsea player just inside the box towards the right of the D.

Absolute bollocks, Liverpool fans have a history of making up this exact rumour. They did it to us after an FA Cup tie, the lie was started before United fans had even left the ground and spread via a Dublin Liverpool fan posing as a United fan posting about his "shame" all over the place but was later exposed. It's a weird phenomenon.

I'm sure the extra circle is round Stevie Me, after all he was Chelsea's man of the match with his glory boy antics and his lovely little touch at the end of the first half!!!

Just had a look around the internet and this Chelsea fan spitting on the memorial lie is all over the place. Not a single person who says they actually saw it though. They are desperate to be offended. My google also brought up them accusing Everton fans of it in 2008, it's amazing how all their rivals independently think of this exact same heinous act isn't it.

That pic: They have exactly the same amount of players in the box as Chelsea do*.

*Excluding the 'keeper, obviously.

Why would anyone lie about spitting on a memorial ? It's almost as bad as spitting on it themselves, the use of tragedy as an excuse for violence is not really acceptable. An absolute world of their own.

Why would anyone lie about spitting on a memorial ? It's almost as bad as spitting on it themselves, the use of tragedy as an excuse for violence is not really acceptable. An absolute world of their own.
Because they actually *want* it to be true so they can play the "our fans our classier than yours" card.

I've no idea whether someone did or did not spit on the Hillsborough memorial, so I won't comment on it.
What I will say, however, is that Liverpool fans tend to be insane. Properly insane.

Liverpool fans playing victim to park the bus defensive football saying that's not the way to play football. Do they forget the football they played under Benitez and back in the 80's when they used to pass the ball round the back line. Just because they don't have a defense this year, they are hammering the audacity of Mourinho to play to their strengths... Apparently teams should rock up and give them two goals in the first 10 mins.

And they say we're spoiled fans, they've been top for 10 mins and have the god given right to turn teams over. Jokers.

They talk of fairness, where was the fairness in Flanagan handling in the area, not giving the ball back after injuries, and sterling and Suarez diving around at the first hint of contact

Take it with a pinch of salt, they just lost to their main rival, nervouness and edginess since they are that close to seal it. We would have felt the same if this happens in 1986

Squeaky bum time. It gets on everyone's nerve.

Perhaps we're not in previous years, because we're so experienced in finishing the line, but pardon them. It's been a whiel for them

I've no idea whether someone did or did not spit on the Hillsborough memorial, so I won't comment on it.
What I will say, however, is that Liverpool fans tend to be insane. Properly insane.
I guarantee you it didn't happen. The time United fans were accused of it, I did a proper investigation into it and it all came from someone who claimed to be a United fan but I caught out as a Liverpool fan. Today's incident apparently happened after the game in full view of what would have been hundreds of Liverpool fans and I've found one solitary person who claims to have seen it - a 14-year-old kid who only claimed it deep into an argument about Liverpool fans allegedly pissing on graves at the home match in January (also probably bollocks).

Away fans don't even go near the memorial on their route out of the ground.

Take it with a pinch of salt, they just lost to their main rival, nervouness and edginess since they are that close to seal it. We would have felt the same if this happens in 1986

Squeaky bum time. It gets on everyone's nerve.

Perhaps we're not in previous years, because we're so experienced in finishing the line, but pardon them. It's been a whiel for them

There's always something to outrage about, I can't think of another bunch of fans that have such an over inflated sense of importance and deluded self perception, well ingerlund fans aside.

Quite frankly, Chelsea played a fantastic game. The level of commitment and discipline from their players was outstanding, they never gave us a chance to catch them out of position.

Clearly a very well drilled and experienced team. The only Chelsea player you can point the finger at being nervous was probably Salah, and even he ran non-stop for about 60 minutes. Otherwise, you can see clearly that even when being swarmed, their defenders never lost their composure. Matic was quite simply immense. Considering that Kalas was making his debut, that boy was fantastic too for them.

I think contrary to what most on here say, Mourinho got his tactics completely spot on. It's not like they didn't attack at all - when Chelsea had the ball, they broke with calmness, purpose and speed. They didn't let the occasion get to them - we did. When they went long, they went long for Ba to hold up, which I thought he did admirably considering his back was always to goal and he had a physical opponent in Sakho to contend with.

It was a really, really good match. Unfortunately we didn't win, but fair play to Mourinho and Chelsea for giving it a right go and getting the result they needed.

:eek:

There's always something to outrage about, I can't think of another bunch of fans that have such an over inflated sense of importance and deluded self perception, well ingerlund fans aside.

We should diminish 26 years without a title and hope too lightly, we have seen what 8months of Moyes can do to our fans (even if we're still far away from getting as bad as them), imagine if we have moyes for 26 years... /shudder

Liverpool fans are mental. One on my Facebook wrote a status saying how all the United fans are acting like they've won some kind of trophy :lol:
They're unbelievably deluded. I probably have an even number Liverpool fans on my Facebook as I do United fans and the shite they constantly spout about United is never ending as opposed to our fans who hardly ever mention them. This was from an otherwise intelligent lad who is funnily enough a journo for the MEN.
It's like they turn into utter morons when Liverpool is concerned.

Another classic was someone I lived with used to try to give us stick for all our fans being from London. He himself was a Liverpool supporter from just outside London.

They're such a weird lot.

Liverpool fans are mental. One on my Facebook wrote a status saying how all the United fans are acting like they've won some kind of trophy :lol:
They're unbelievably deluded. I probably have an even number Liverpool fans on my Facebook as I do United fans and the shite they constantly spout about United is never ending as opposed to our fans who hardly ever mention them. This was from an otherwise intelligent lad who is funnily enough a journo for the MEN.
It's like they turn into utter morons when Liverpool is concerned.

Another classic was someone I lived with used to try to give us stick for all our fans being from London. He himself was a Liverpool supporter from just outside London.

They're such a weird lot.

It's the devils' greatest small trick.

The devil somehow erased the term "hypocrisy" and all its derivative from all Scouser's brain. They can do anything right, except for that part in their brain they can't compute.

It's the devils' greatest small trick.

The devil somehow erased the term "hypocrisy" and all its derivative from all Scouser's brain. They can do anything right, except for that part in their brain they can't compute.

I actually responded with a sarcy comment about it being hypocritical which was met with him genuinely seeming to not know what I was talking about, of course in the usual Liverpool fan arrogant tone. When I explained to him what I was referring to, I added a nice 'bantery' comment on the end about their huddle the other week, to try and stop it all sounding so serious. His reply totally ignored the actual point and instead focussed on my huddle comment.

He deleted the status soon after.