RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

What is it about scousers that makes them so fecking prone to self pity and paranoia? Is it literally just because Liverpool is a shit hole full of dick heads? I'm genuinely curious. It's got to be one of the most accurate stereotypes ever, no?

I like how they ignore calls that go for them or just put it down to the refs being competent or not being bias. Like the Sterling hand ball and non-pen vs Stoke. Also, haven't Liverpool been awarded the most penalties since the Premier League began? Way to keep them down.

Wow, what a meltdown!!
BTW Jose says ...." united are not happy". What's up with that?:lol:

Wow, what a meltdown!!
BTW Jose says ...." united are not happy". What's up with that?:lol:

He is stating the obvious. Floating around the top 4 might be the height of Liverpool ambition but it certainly aint Uniteds.

He is stating the obvious. Floating around the top 4 might be the height of Liverpool ambition but it certainly aint Uniteds.
It is now. Anyway, there will a meltdown at RAWK if united overtake LIVERPOOL at some point this season. That would be a calamity. For now though a team that finished 6 places and 28 points lower than united are above you.
What a meltdown.:D

It is now. Anyway, there will a meltdown at RAWK if united overtake LIVERPOOL at some point this season. That would be a calamity. For now though a team that finished 6 places and 28 points lower than united are above you.

njred Appears when Liverpool win

Meh. You still wont have won the league.

Ignore him, most of us have long accepted that he's an idiot (one of the biggest this site has seen) and we just skip his posts now... no banter to be had there.

Ignore him, most of us have long accepted that he's an idiot (one of the biggest this site has seen) and we just skip his posts now... no banter to be had there.
That's okay. I'm just stating the obvious. I just think that now is not the time to contribute to a meltdown thread about Lfc. It just seems like bad timing when Chelsea are about to throw United off the cliff.
I do hope you get a point though .

I got a tweet the other day asking me if I was on there. Apparently there is an Eric'sCollar posting there. Wouldn't be seen dead on there. In saying that, I do go on and have a chuckle every now and then.

I rate a lot of your players Janujaz is not one of them. IMO Luis Alberto who doesn't even start for us can do a equally good job if called upon.

Luis Alberto > Januzaj

Has he even played this season?

There's a strange obsession fans have with writing young players off, I don't really get it.

I love how RAWK posters seem to think we're finished. Their best league performance in years, compared to our worst ever season in the PL and the difference is only 6pts. They also fail to realise that we are 2 players away from being one of the strongest teams in the world again, yet they are 2 players from absolute collapse.

We've been playing without a lot of our best players for big chunks of the season and have still kept reasonable pace with the top 4. Their best 2 players are in the form of their life, yet they aren't really challenging the top 3.

I will give credit to Rodgers, though. He has got Liverpool playing great football and has got the very best out of the squad available to him.

There's a strange obsession fans have with writing young players off, I don't really get it.

It's puzzling. Not least because it can so very easily come back and bite you. Bold predictions are generally a very risky game in football - you'd think people had learned this, not least scousers. But clearly not.

I love how RAWK posters seem to think we're finished. Their best league performance in years, compared to our worst ever season in the PL and the difference is only 6pts. They also fail to realise that we are 2 players away from being one of the strongest teams in the world again, yet they are 2 players from absolute collapse.

We've been playing without a lot of our best players for big chunks of the season and have still kept reasonable pace with the top 4. Their best 2 players are in the form of their life, yet they aren't really challenging the top 3.

I will give credit to Rodgers, though. He has got Liverpool playing great football and has got the very best out of the squad available to him.

Are you?

I think its you that fail to realize, that we've been without Sturridge or Suarez for large periods in this season as well, United aren't the only ones with injury problems, in fact we are on top of the Pl injury table.

It's puzzling. Not least because it can so very easily come back and bite you. Bold predictions are generally a very risky game in football - you'd think people had learned this, not least scousers. But clearly not.

Most people seem on Rawk seem to rate Januzaj highly though, this thread always amuses me because it seems people like to isolate the one odd post that a random poster makes as a way of showing how juvenile the forum is (rawk). When posters on here(me included) have been just as culpable in writing off young players, especially those at rival clubs.

Are you?

I think its you that fail to realize, that we've been without Sturridge or Suarez for large periods in this season as well, United aren't the only ones with injury problems, in fact we are on top of the Pl injury table.
Yeah, we are a CM and defender away from one of the strongest teams out there. And you've rarely been without both together, the other players that are injured for yous probably wouldn't be getting on anyway, apart from Lucas.

I think you fail to realise we have been without Rooney, RvP and Carrick (our best midfielder) for longer then either Sturridge or Suarez. Every team has injuries but ours seem to occur all at once while you've been fortunate to have at least one of your first team strikers available

Most people seem on Rawk seem to rate Januzaj highly though, this thread always amuses me because it seems people like to isolate the one odd post that a random poster makes as a way of showing how juvenile the forum is (rawk). When posters on here(me included) have been just as culpable in writing off young players, especially those at rival clubs.
No they don't. I've seen plenty of posts writing him off over there.

I've never thought of RAWK as being particularly juvenile. Actually I think the Caf has more downright juvenile members. It's the full-on cult like craziness of RAWK which makes it such an interesting place.

I think you fail to realise we have been without Rooney, RvP and Carrick (our best midfielder) for longer then either Sturridge or Suarez. Every team has injuries but ours seem to occur all at once while you've been fortunate to have at least one of your first team strikers available

That is true, but we've still been without them, and generally have had just as many injuries all across the field. Its also worth remembering that before Rooney got injured recently, you had him as a main striker at least, RVP is the only one that has been out for a considerable amount of time. Sturridge was out for as long as Rooney has been out as well.

Are you?

First of all, Suarez has been missing for you because he's a cnut.

Secondly, Sturridge and Suarez's partnership is exaggerated in the media and I'm not sure playing both together allows Liverpool to be at their best. Look at their performances against Aston Villa last weekend and Bournemouth yesterday.

Thirdly, the injuries we've had have been to our best players. All at once. This hasn't been the case for Liverpool, not any other team for that matter.

Yeah, we are a CM and defender away from one of the strongest teams out there. And you've rarely been without both together, the other players that are injured for yous probably wouldn't be getting on anyway, apart from Lucas.

Sturridge was out for more than a month.

Sakho Enrique Agger Allen/Lucas would all be first team players for us.

That is true, but we've still been without them, and generally have had just as many injuries all across the field. Its also worth remembering that before Rooney got injured recently, you had him as a main striker at least, RVP is the only one that has been out for a considerable amount of time. Sturridge was out for as long as Rooney has been out as well.
Granted but you've still managed to field your first starting "spine" of the team. We have been without ours for a while. Liverpool have started great to the season but I cant help but think that had we not lost a lot of our first teamers at the same time we would be a lot closer to you if not ahead.

Losing Robin Van Persie and losing Daniel Sturridge is not even remotely comparable in terms of quality.
Had Wellbeck been out whilst Robin was still banging them in then fair enough.

I dunno how highly they rate Januzaj on RAWK(mainly because I never go there), but on your other point about this thread, I agree in general.

The fact is, if we didnt have a newbie system, we would look just as bad as a forum and have a similar amount of nutjobs with conspiracy theories. I dont really '
get this thread to be honest.

Can we ban Liverpool posters from this thread or something. They suck all the fun out of it

It's like being being at a stand up comedians show and having someone there making excuses for the butt of his every joke.

Stand up Comedian: "No wonder Bob Geldof is such an expert on famine. He’s been dining off ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ for 30 years."

Resident scouser: "Well to be fair he invested his money wisely and actually does a lot more than just music".

I noticed they now have a 'general Manchester United thread' which was 'given the green light by the mods' now we're doing shite. Obviously they weren't allowed to talk about us when we were cleaning up the trophies.

Losing Robin Van Persie and losing Daniel Sturridge is not even remotely comparable in terms of quality.
Had Wellbeck been out whilst Robin was still banging them in then fair enough.

It is though when you consider their importance to the club.