RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Most people seem on Rawk seem to rate Januzaj highly though, this thread always amuses me because it seems people like to isolate the one odd post that a random poster makes as a way of showing how juvenile the forum is (rawk). When posters on here(me included) have been just as culpable in writing off young players, especially those at rival clubs.

Its just a fun thread. RAWK are more than welcome to start a "redcafe goes into meltdown" thread where they laugh at our silly posts.

It's like being being at a stand up comedians show and having someone there making excuses for the butt of his every joke.

Stand up Comedian: "No wonder Bob Geldof is such an expert on famine. He’s been dining off ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ for 30 years."

Resident scouser: "Well to be fair he invested his money wisely and actually does a lot more than just music".

So true. There's plenty of threads for them to be pathetic dippers in. Leave this one for the pathetic dippers from RAWK.

Ban all scousers.

Not even close, go and see how Liverpool's season pans out taking out Suarez goals and see where that gets you as he is the only striker comparable to RVP in this league.

Suarez and RVP aren't comparable either. Suarez this season is a level above any other player in the country and arguably any other player besides Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra.

Suarez and Sturridge are our two most important players. Rooney and RVP are yours.

Suarez and RVP aren't comparable either. Suarez this season is a level above any other player in the country and arguably any other player besides Ronaldo, Messi and Ibra.

Suarez and Sturridge are our two most important players. Rooney and RVP are yours.

There's literally no need to have this conversation in here.

It's like being being at a stand up comedians show and having someone there making excuses for the butt of his every joke.

Stand up Comedian: "No wonder Bob Geldof is such an expert on famine. He’s been dining off ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’ for 30 years."

Resident scouser: "Well to be fair he invested his money wisely and actually does a lot more than just music".

:lol:

Its just a fun thread. RAWK are more than welcome to start a "redcafe goes into meltdown" thread where they laugh at our silly posts.

I wish they would! We literally have about 3 threads laughing at our own members.

RVP is the best striker in the league, he is deadly in and out of the box, from open play and dead balls he's a goal machine. Suarez may have more in his locker creatively. Comparing losing Daniel Sturridge to losing Van Persie is plain daft, just because Sturridge is one of Liverpool's most important players does not automatically upgrade him to RVP. Unless of course RVP gets elevated to Suarez dizzy heights just because he is our most important striker, so which is it ?

Dippers should be banned from this thread. This thread is not about Liverpool FC ffs, it is about RAWK!

Sounds like BarneyLFC to me

He has had one good half of football where he scored 2 goals against Sunderland which at the time were piss poor.

I noticed they now have a 'general Manchester United thread' which was 'given the green light by the mods' now we're doing shite. Obviously they weren't allowed to talk about us when we were cleaning up the trophies.

:lol: I used to wonder why they didn't have a general thread on us, now it hits me.

This here is why we all love laughing at RAWK.

Unless Arsenal decide to rotate heavily, then probably.

Everton will knock you out in the semi's...
A month of smug gloating about how now they're the team in Merseyside and how Moyes is rubbish...
They'll get beat in the final by some tripe like Sheffield Wednesday and we'll both finish ahead of them