RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Nah he was good, scored a few goals and made a world class save.
He was good only against South Korea, in all other games he was very average. Forlan was clearly the best Uruguay player (and even more) there.

On South America Cup 2012 (or was it 2011), Suarez was clearly the best player of the tournament though.

He was good only against South Korea, in all other games he was very average. Forlan was clearly the best Uruguay player (and even more) there.

On South America Cup 2012 (or was it 2011), Suarez was clearly the best player of the tournament though.

I can't even remember, I only said it to set-up my shit joke

Surely someone should post a poem about how this thread will rise again, like ashes from a phoenix, or somethin'?

hot_post_locked.gif

Hahahahaha

I hate Liverpool Football club! I hate Everton football club. I genuinely have hated Scousers the majority of my life since I experienced them and their city, numerous times, first hand! But.....

We're 7th in the league with no hope of winning anything...They're 4th in the league, in the title chase and with a decent chance of the FA cup.....And we're bumping this thread because someone thinks Suarez was great at the WC in 2010???? Even though it's 2014???

Seriously, come on!!!

Hahahahaha

I hate Liverpool Football club! I hate Everton football club. I genuinely have hated Scousers the majority of my life since I experienced them and their city, numerous times, first hand! But.....

We're 7th in the league with no hope of winning anything...They're 4th in the league, in the title chase and with a decent chance of the FA cup.....And we're bumping this thread because someone thinks Suarez was great at the WC in 2010???? Even though it's 2014???

Seriously, come on!!!
You're kidding right? We've clearly sacrificed all other competitions so that we can win the CL.

Hahahahaha

Seriously, come on!!!
You missed the point. "Suarez being Maradona and Zidane good"

You missed the point. "Suarez being Maradona and Zidane good"

At the moment it's hard to argue with that though isn't it? He's scored 23 in 21 games in the league since he came back from suspension/injury. At worst he's undisputedly the third best player in the world at the moment.

Edit: Not to mention there is already a Suarez thread for such posts and that tweet didn't even come from RAWK in the first place. It's probably best to leave this thread until we've actually got something to laugh about because as far as I am concerned, Liverpool are playing with the kind of attitude I want to see United playing with.

The title of post match thread is ArsenalWebb 2-1 Liverpool. Beautiful :lol:

I suppose the only difference between this year and every other year is that United are already out and we are ahead of you in the league ;)

I suppose the only difference between this year and every other year is that United are already out and we are ahead of you in the league ;)

and when the reality hits in that you've won nothing yet again...then what? Oh I forgot that represents progress and a positive

and when the reality hits in that you've won nothing yet again...then what? Oh I forgot that represents progress and a positive

We I would suggest that moving up in the league is both positive and progress, wouldn't you?

Also, can you stop following me around every thread, starting to feel like you're stalking me.

Nothing is going to ruin this thread for me today. I don't care what else is going on in football, all I care about at the moment is that some Liverpool supporters want to sign a petition and give it to parliament. That makes sense to me. This whole season has me confused but today makes sense. Everything's in the order it should be. Maybe confusion and frustration will return next week but today I will laugh

Though funny in seasons gone by, this thread is more sad than anything now that this place is every bit as spastic as that place.

Though funny in seasons gone by, this thread is more sad than anything now that this place is every bit as spastic as that place.
I don't think we've started making petitions yet.

I must say, in this day and age of financial debauchery, that seeing Liverpool FC contend for titles on several fronts is refreshing and actually quite pleasant.

Imagine both MUFC and LFC agonising this season whilst Man City and Chelsea were fighting it out at the top. Would have been sad

Ouch! And that comes from a proper regular.

Sort it out RedCafe.net! And bring me some tea, will ya

Some newb thread about taking 'Moyes Out' banners to games....

There you go. Luckily, I don't think there are too many match goers amongst the most severe head cases.

Ouch! And that comes from a proper regular.

Sort it out RedCafe.net! And bring me some tea, will ya

You only hurt the one you love, that may be true
But better said, you only hurt the one who loves you

- Quasi

I'm no great fan of Webb but what some of them are insinuating isn't on.

This isn't on either
but you could understand some fans maybe not fully trusting the police after it. Especially a member of the south yorkshire police. I'm not suggesting that Webb is biased in any way but maybe the FA should consider a potential conflict of interest here and remove him from future Liverpool games to not put him in this difficult situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25947994

The Hillsborough Independent Panel reported 18 months ago that 164 accounts from South Yorkshire police - the local force - had been changed, apparently to shift the blame for the disaster from the police on to the fans.

I wanted Liverpool to go through because I'm not sure Arsenal can beat City - I have this nightmare that City will win the quadruple.

I wanted Liverpool to go through because I'm not sure Arsenal can beat City - I have this nightmare that City will win the quadruple.
They won't, Barca have made sure of that. Then there's the league, they have Chelsea to put up with as well.