RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Way to ignore the point being made.

In ref to your first post- of course your expectations and demands are going to be higher than ours, you finished 1st with 89 points, we finished 7th with 61! It wouldn't make sense that we have the same level of expectation.

League positioning isn't relevant here, you were a whole 28 points better than us last season, that's the difference- not league places.

As I posted in the Liverpool thread:

How far behind or ahead United we are isn't relevant, you finished the league 28 points better off than us last year, surely the fact you are 12 points behind where you were this time last season and we are 10 points better off than we were last season is a better barometer- the only team you can measure againstto show improvement or decline is yourself.

You keep banging this last season drum. It's pointless. Seasons are different. They ebb and flow differently. The make up of teams is different. Managers are different. The psychology is different.

I think United got their record points total last season but no one would be stupid enough to claim it was our best ever side. It was just how last season played out for a multitude of reasons. And for all your super duper massive improvement this season, you could easily start next season back in the Europa League and struggling to make 8th.

So Glen the son of John has gone from the best right back in the league to not deserving to wear the Liverpool shirt. And I thought our matchday threads were hilarious.

Laughing here at their player threads where they use their full names. "Daniel Andre Sturridge", "Steven George Gerrard" "Glen McLeod Cooper Johnson" and "Raheem Shaquille Sterling" :lol:

feck off. Smith is pathetic, Sterling wasnt this bad when he first played for us. Buy SalahBring back Assaidi and Borini sell Aspas, Aspas is shit. Buy some midfielders and we would hav a decent team.
This lad's had a proper meltdown.

Some dude has the signature

In Brendan we trust. In Rafa we love.

I want accountability. The bubble they live in gets on my tits, theres a man reffing the premier league who thinks a ball hitting a beach ball and going into the net is OK. Thats stunning to me

They might have a (very old) point with this one:lol:

BUsrvSuCUAIm1-N.jpg:large

You missed any or all of the following under "NO":
Blame fatigue (in a season where you play less games than everyone else anyway)
Blame referees (or on a wider scale, blame FA corruption)
Curse your foul luck
Note how many times you hit the post (that is basically the same as scoring anyway)

Laughing here at their player threads where they use their full names. "Daniel Andre Sturridge", "Steven George Gerrard" "Glen McLeod Cooper Johnson" and "Raheem Shaquille Sterling" :lol:

We should do that. I want to post in the Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck thread.

We should do that. I want to post in the Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck thread.
I wanna post in the

Philip Anthony "The Philip Anthony Jones" Jones Thread.

I would clearly be a better thread than all non Philip Anthony Jones threads, and most Philip Anthony Jones threads, including itself.

I wanna post in the

I would clearly be a better thread than all non Philip Anthony Jones threads, and most Philip Anthony Jones threads, including itself.

Only Scouse people can pull it off.

The tribesmen of the Amazon rain forest wear Jamie Carragher pajamas...We'd could only dream of that

I wanna post in the

I've wanted Jones' thread renamed "Motherfecker Jones" with ages now.

It just seems right.

You missed any or all of the following under "NO":
Blame fatigue (in a season where you play less games than everyone else anyway)
Blame referees (or on a wider scale, blame FA corruption)
Curse your foul luck
Note how many times you hit the post (that is basically the same as scoring anyway)

Blame the fact the other team had the audacity to field a goalkeeper
Blame the goalposts

I keep going back to that Carragher bit there, it's hilarious! Could anyone isolate the owl sound and convert it to MP3? I'd make it my message tone!

:lol: carra the marra
He was in sparkling form yesterday, Mourinho is the most experienced manager in the premier league, idly forgetting Wengers existence.

I used to like Carragher as a pundit when he was still playing, but since retiring and landing the big gig, I think he's turned into a fecking gobshite, if truth be told.

:lol:

What's he actually trying to say? It sounds a bit like 'You know we'll be", but somehow manages to morph the 4 words into a one sound!