RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

I watched it 3 times in the first 2 weeks of December (up on last year), but had a poor second half and fell below last years total. Id like some credit for the first two weeks though.
Good stuff, well done. I plan on watching it lots between now and the end of December.

If, buts and maybes. Just wait and see what the second half of the season has in store.

Good nervy win against Norwich there, a team which has shipped 19 goals against the current top 4. Well done.
This is a bit late but a hearty congratulations for Liverpool managing to put in a fight against Hull a few weeks ago. A team Utd beat. Well done.

I still can't get over this:
BPTt8b0CUAAPU1o.jpg:large

I hope Torres comes on and scores with his hand. That should enrage them into madness

If, buts and maybes. Just wait and see what the second half of the season has in store.

Good nervy win against Norwich there, a team which has shipped 19 goals against the current top 4. Well done.

Well, you have lost to Chelsea and we are now only 2 points behind you.

What you stupid Scousers have to understand is that you're still Liverpool. You're still a joke club in the eyes of everyone but your own deluded fans, and it looks like the joke continues - after our disastrous start and your best start in however many centuries, we start the new year only 2 points behind you.

I bet you all spent Christmas dreaming of winning the league, didn't you? Bless. It's not going to happen any time soon.

Well, you have lost to Chelsea and we are now only 2 points behind you.

What you stupid Scousers have to understand is that you're still Liverpool. You're still a joke club in the eyes of everyone but your own deluded fans, and it looks like the joke continues - after our disastrous start and your best start in however many centuries, we start the new year only 2 points behind you.

I bet you all spent Christmas dreaming of winning the league, didn't you? Bless. It's not going to happen any time soon.

League positioning isn't relevant here, you were a whole 28 points better than us last season, that's the difference- not league places.

As I posted in the Liverpool thread:

How far behind or ahead United we are isn't relevant, you finished the league 28 points better off than us last year, surely the fact you are 12 points behind where you were this time last season and we are 10 points better off than we were last season is a better barometer- the only team you can measure againstto show improvement or decline is yourself.

League positioning isn't relevant here, you were a whole 28 points better than us last season, that's the difference- not league places.

As I posted in the Liverpool thread:

How far behind or ahead United we are isn't relevant, you finished the league 28 points better off than us last year, surely the fact you are 12 points behind where you were this time last season and we are 10 points better off than we were last season is a better barometer- the only team you can measure againstto show improvement or decline is yourself.

But what you keep ignoring is that we know we've been terrible. Just read the United forum to see how aware we are. You lot however were supposed to be flying and heading for the title but despite you being excellent and us being terrible there's only 2 points between us. Maybe our expectations and demands are just that much higher.

But what you keep ignoring is that we know we've been terrible. Just read the United forum to see how aware we are. You lot however were supposed to be flying and heading for the title but despite you being excellent and us being terrible there's only 2 points between us. Maybe our expectations and demands are just that much higher.

I haven't said we are going to win the title, I have said all along top 4 is the aim.

Why is it they always use the term boss? Is it because theres no such thing as a self employed Scouser?