RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Flanolo Maldini, Flanfu, Flanis Irwin, Flanary Neville, Flanshley Cole, Flanavier Zanetti, Flanzarazu, Flanlian Thuram, Flantrice Evra, Flanrick Abidal, Flancerlo, Flanergio Ramos, Flanilly Sagnol, Flanabio, Flanfael, Flanlex Buttner, Flanboue

I'm not at all worried by United believe me. But I just think it is funny that Liverpool are 12 points better of than this time last year and United are 10 points worse off and still some United fans can't give Liverpool any credit.
Not sure what we are supposed to be giving credit for....... You haven't done anything yet. But if it means that much to you well done for being less shit than you were last season.

In all seriousness though, whilst you are playing well it's only December.... If you are still up there at the end of the season ill give credit and it will be deserved. Then I'll go and bleach my tongue.

Do yourself a favour, go have a look at their matchday thread. Was just tweeted think link, it's pure gold, especially when Welbeck scores.

I'm not at all worried by United believe me. But I just think it is funny that Liverpool are 12 points better of than this time last year and United are 10 points worse off and still some United fans can't give Liverpool any credit.

Look at this asshole.

I think we can all agree United have had a pretty poor season so far, but if Chelsea turn you over tomorrow you'll only be a couple of points ahead of United - and you claim your season has been fantastic so far. You'd be mad not to worry about United. If there's one team to knock you out of the top 4, it's us.

If, buts and maybes. Just wait and see what the second half of the season has in store.

Good nervy win against Norwich there, a team which has shipped 19 goals against the current top 4. Well done.
Every time I see your name I think 'so arsey', and not just because that's how I think it should be pronounced.

I've often wondered if people not from Liverpool who support Liverpool for too long slowly turn into scousers. I think it's probably the case.

A wave of self pity cropping up in far flung areas of the world would be indicative of "scouserisation". Research needs to be done.

lose to Chelsea today, and it'll be time to start the "next season" stuff in earnest for them.

I've often wondered if people not from Liverpool who support Liverpool for too long slowly turn into scousers. I think it's probably the case.

I know some Irish Liverpool fans who are complete RAWK stereotypes. They believe that only a vast conspiracy led by a Ferguson has kept them down for the last couple of decades. It's something in the fan psychology of the club, that even non scousers end up buying into. I do think there maybe something in the Irish psyche that makes many of us easy prey for that kind of self pity though. Unfortunately.

Yep, know a few Liverpool fans not from there who would fit in well at RAWK

Yeh there are a few Liverpool fans in Sydney, boss this and boss that. Does my head in.

Yep, I know a couple too. It's almost like a cult, if you don't fully immerse yourself in the mentality you are cast out, or at least called a Manc.

Yep, I know a couple too. It's almost like a cult, if you don't fully immerse yourself in the mentality you are cast out, or at least called a Manc.

It's incredibly similar to a cult.

They're getting scared at RAWK you can tell.

"They're only two points behind but look at who they've played"

Said at exactly midway through the season when everyone has played each other once.

I fancy us in the second half, games among the big boys are always hard and we do have a few away (although Spurs, Liverpool and City come to OT) but I'm also happy we have a lot of "bankers" at home. Any away game is hard in the prem now, we'll see how they do with the big boys at home and the middling sides away.

Said at exactly midway through the season when everyone has played each other once.

I fancy us in the second half, games among the big boys are always hard and we do have a few away (although Spurs, Liverpool and City come to OT) but I'm also happy we have a lot of "bankers" at home. Any away game is hard in the prem now, we'll see how they do with the big boys at home and the middling sides away.

:lol: So true.

We've also played 8 games more than them - 6 UCL Groups and 2 League Cup matches.

Yep, some tough games still to play, but:

Swansea
Cardiff
Fulham
Aston Villa
Hull
Norwich
Sunderland

all at home for the second half looks promising, particularly if we have Rooney and van Persie firing.

Look at this asshole.

I think we can all agree United have had a pretty poor season so far, but if Chelsea turn you over tomorrow you'll only be a couple of points ahead of United - and you claim your season has been fantastic so far. You'd be mad not to worry about United. If there's one team to knock you out of the top 4, it's us.

It has been fantastic so far compared to where we were last year, that's the point I'm trying to make, we are 10 points better off than this time last season, whether or not you overtake us is irrelevant.

Also, less of the personal insults please, it's not impressing anyone.

It has been fantastic so far compared to where we were last year, that's the point I'm trying to make, we are 10 points better off than this time last season, whether or not you overtake us is irrelevant.

Also, less of the personal insults please, it's not impressing anyone.
You're in the wrong thread for this. This is a thread about RAWK. If you want credit for Liverpools wonderful 19 game league campaign then there are other threads to go looking for it.