RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Found it.

Guy-Kicks-Sign-Falls.gif

Defeated by a sign :lol:

Jesus tittyfecking Christ, how much of a fecking c**t do you need to be to do that? What the living feck do you think is going to happen? Is your half-time team talk so breathtakingly inspiring that Victor fecking Moses is suddenly transformed into fecking Batigol? Are you that good? Is your voice like fecking honey? JUST TAKE THE c**t OFF. START AGAIN. DO SOMETHING.

Such an obscure reference :lol:

Just saw some tweets of some RAWK posts after our match against Stoke :lol:

I have no idea why there is so much hurt after we beat Stoke, what were they even watching for...

They're in second place and still obsessed with United? They must despise United more than they love their club. That's not healthy.

Aye, they were never threads about us or our games here when we were below you...

I felt both teams played very well today with City edging it towards the end. Both teams would kick lumps out of us in our current form

Both teams would kick lumps out of everyone on current form. We're currently the two "in form" teams.

Take this nonsense to other thread. This thread is about your glorious brothers at RAWK. Not Liverpool FC.

Both teams would kick lumps out of everyone on current form. We're currently the two "in form" teams.

Aye one win in last 6 away matches which includes 3 defeats. Scary prospect that.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I did see a few scousers on twitter compare him to Lahm. They didn't say he was better, they were not that bad but they were saying he has the potential to have a better career than him.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I did see a few scousers on twitter compare him to Lahm. They didn't say he was better, they were not that bad but they were saying he has the potential to have a better career than him.

:lol: It's only a matter of months before they're back to telling us that man for man they have the best players in every position in the league.

Oh I know what you were getting at. My comment was directed at the mongy picture and captions in that tweet.
you'd have to ask Nahealai then as he posted the tweet. The mongy picture is Flanagan who I think could qualify to play for Ireland. Might fill a gap at left back for us. He's had a very good month.

:lol: It's only a matter of months before they're back to telling us that man for man they have the best players in every position in the league.

I'm fairly sure that all of us know that our case is one of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

you'd have to ask Nahealai then as he posted the tweet. The mongy picture is Flanagan who I think could qualify to play for Ireland. Might fill a gap at left back for us. He's had a very good month.

Jesus. I'm only saying he looks a bit like an extra from the goonies and the captions are class A twattery.

God, I thought that this 'get well' was aimed at his ugly face and that something is wrong with it but then I noticed who posted this tweet and figured out it would be an injury.

The scousers do seem to sign a lot of borderline defromed / Troll looking players. I wonder if there's any reason for that?

The scousers do seem to sign a lot of borderline defromed / Troll looking players. I wonder if there's any reason for that?

Granted we have a few munters but have aside from RVP United have the comprehensively worst looking team in the league.

Granted we have a few munters but have aside from RVP United have the comprehensively worst looking team in the league.

This must be a joke.

Brad Jones: Looks like a bad Pixar animation
Luis Suarez: Donkey/Rat hybrid. Ugly inside and out.
Lucas L: Looks like an aspiring Kuyt lookalike
Joe Allen: Nose
Skrtel: Mordor Orc extra
Flanagan:

I'm not talking about how attractive they may or may not be. Your players just look fecking weird.

Aside from a couple of Michael Jackson impersonators and a lesbian up front, our players are at worst run-of-the mill ugly. You couldn't cast any of them in the next Hobbit film, for example.

This must be a joke.

Brad Jones: Looks like a bad Pixar animation
Luis Suarez: Donkey/Rat hybrid. Ugly inside and out.
Lucas L: Looks like an aspiring Kuyt lookalike
Joe Allen: Nose
Skrtel: Mordor Orc extra
Flanagan:
I'm not talking about how attractive they may or may not be. Your players just look fecking weird.

Rooney, Rio, Ashley Young, Phil Jones...

I'm talking on a purely superficial level here.

Jone, Lucas and Allen aren't overly bad looking, Lucas has got quite good looking in fact.

I hate Scousers.....I've been in Liverpool 3 times and I've seen, 3 teenagers crash a car they robbed, 2 lads trying to break an ATM, 2 women fighting with their fists, while been egged on by their partners, on the street...And I had the utter shit kicked out of me at Goodison when I was 12 years old by three middle aged lads on a school trip at the match RVN scored a peno. The rest of the crowd threw coins at me as I got battered...My point is, I hate them and look down on them for a lot more then Liverpool/United rivalry...So as much it pains me to say this, they've been better then us this season so far and posting in this thread is ludicrous given all the crap we've had to endure this season