RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to all those RAWKites that thought that Chelsea would piss the league as soon as Rafa was in charge of our squad and that Alex Ferguson would be shitting himself about his return?

Some RAWK Twit said:
Chelsea will walk this league now they actually have a world class manager. Look at their squad compared to Manchester City and UTD, ffs.
Will be wrapped up by april.

Now it will be someone else's fault. Probably the result of "the plastics who never gave our Rafa a chance, la". Just like it was Mourinho's fault at Inter and just like it was Hicks and Gillette's fault at Liverpool.

As with everything relating to that club, those people and their favoured sons - it's never their fault.

Anyone else going to be a pool supporter tomorrow? I hope Downing rips City apart.

Liverpool definitely have it in them to beat City tomorrow at the Etihad. Rather they bother doing it is another thing though. They're the last team I'd count on for a favor.

Anyone else going to be a pool supporter tomorrow? I hope Downing rips City apart.

henderspazyrci.gif

A draw would suit me.

If not, then ...... aaargh......a Liverpool win.

A draw would suit me.

If not, then ...... aaargh......a Liverpool win.

I know, I feel dirty as well.....erm...com'on the mighty reds, it's your year...just win you scouse twats...

Call me a bitter fecker, but I seriously can't cheer on the Scousers tomorrow. Nor that I want the Berties to win either, mind.

Is there any chance it'll end 0-0 with six red cards for each team, for which they'll get five point deductions?

I don't think that Suarez has the balls to feck City. I think that he will turn up limp like he did against us.

Im hoping for a draw but I know that's a long shot. I expect City to win quite comfortably, could be a good game though if Liverpool turn up City have dropped some points at home this season.

I don't think that Suarez has the balls to feck City. I think that he will turn up limp like he did against us.

Brentan's "philosophy" of playing out from the back will cost them dear, I think. Tevez and Aguero are work hard off the ball and will hound Skrtel and the vastly overrated Agger into mistakes, which when you consider the shambolic form that Reina is in, will spell trouble.

City by two or three for me.

FFS. Those of you hoping for a draw, get your fecking priorities right. What's more important, United winning the league or Liverpool dropping two points?

I support Liverpool every season when they're up against our title rivals; anything different and I'd say you were somewhat lacking in your support for United.

Brentan's "philosophy" of playing out from the back will cost them dear, I think. Tevez and Aguero are work hard off the ball and will hound Skrtel and the vastly overrated Agger into mistakes, which when you consider the shambolic form that Reina is in, will spell trouble.

Yep

Tevez and Aguero are two of the worst player to play that way against.

FFS. Those of you hoping for a draw, get your fecking priorities right. What's more important, United winning the league or Liverpool dropping two points?

I support Liverpool every season when they're up against our title rivals; anything different and I'd say you were somewhat lacking in your support for United.

Agreed. I hope the Scouse batter City tomorrow.

I don't hold much hope though.

Aye. Like all the Liverpool supporters jumping around the bar after Liverpools great 4-3 win over Newcastle in 1996 but then getting seriously pissed off when they realised the United fans were roaring louder and longer.

I have supported that shite when they played Chelsea at home a couple of years ago and against Blackburn in 95. I will probably support them tomorrow but it really doesn´t feel right. I hope there is a scandal and both teams go down into the nationwide

I agree with this.

Liverpool win tomorrow please.

C'mon lads, get into the spirit!

Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do Luis Suarez!
Would they really need to go that far, Steve? :nervous:
Could we ask that of any man, really?

And of course I want a Scouse win tomorrow. We all should. For those who're pathologically anti-Scouse, just reflect on what it says about their current position within the game.

I'm going to find it difficult to support Sergeant Rodgers' Moany Tarts Club Band, but I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.