RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Coutinho:

he reminds me of a younger Dunga when he smiles if you ignore the curly locks

He was shipped out of Milan (the city) for partying with Berlusconi apparently.

Younger Dunga loves Bunga Bunga.

Are you pulling our leg or is that for real?

Deadly serious, Question marks about his application too.

Younger Dunga loves Bunga Bunga and has lost hus hunger. Aye Carumba.

:lol:

I'm fairly certain at least one RAWK poster masturbated to that dream story at some point.

It sounds exactly like that. A daydream story for a cheeky maz.

She had just finished her set on talksport when she came out the back alley exit. She unfurled her long golden locks. I was mesmerized by her beauty. "Hey handsome" she said in an angelic voice. "I just finished a long set in there and could go some cock. Are you packing?.." It was her lucky day.. I was. Our eyes met and she whispered in my ear before reaching into my pants. "Guess what.. I fecking hate Manchester United."

What ensued was some of the wildest sex in the history of the human race. Even the ghost of Shankly sat in the corner by a skip, hand in pants giving himself a covert squeeze.

Just like the lofty heights of the daydream, so cometh Rafa back down to earth. Finishing 7th, no top tier European competition culminating in getting the sack.

It would be like waking up back to his 1 inch penis, crabs and two broken wrists.

Every time there's a parody posted in this thread, I still have to ask myself if it's possibly a genuine RAWK quote.

Song for Coutinho

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302601.0

Coo! Coo! We just want you
We love the things that you do on youtube
Backheels and overhead flicks too
Won't you be ours Coutinho

Phil ippe bring some Samba birds in a low cut dress
Half of our birds have got Spaniel's ears breasts
Sort your barnet out your fecking hair's a mess
We really want you Coutinho

:wenger: :lol:

That fanfiction thing up there is a parody. I'm just not having that it was written by an actual serious Liverpool fan. The Scouse Cafu is what did it for me, that can't be real.

:lol:That and Gary Neville losing a leg. Some of them do have a sense of humour, I'll give them that.

This made me chuckle too.

iao, on the back of one of the worst ever seasons a professional footballer has had, was booed instantly. But, rather than buckle, he suddenly grew in stature, as if the spirit of Shankly had gone through him. He sidestepped Rooney, nutmegged Giggs, played a one-two with erm, somebody else at Stoke, and all of a sudden was facing Ferdinand one on one.

Any reaction to West Hams claim that a deal for Carroll is done or do they just want to forget that whole sorry saga?

fecking wankers.
They didn't lock any other threads about any other player or person that was accused of something.
You can bet your right bollock that they would be having a field day if it was a united player

fecking wankers.
They didn't lock any other threads about any other player or person that was accused of something.
You can bet your right bollock that they would be having a field day if it was a united player

Yeah, it'd be a twenty page thread there by now. Although tbf, its not just RAWK that displays that kind of hypocrisy.

That Scouse twat Mickey Quinn said on Talkshite last night that he wanted Shitty to beat the Scouse so that they can continue to challenge us for the League. Completely ignoring their outside chance of challenging for the top 4 or at least a European spot.

It's not just RAWK, they are all idiots.

That Scouse twat Mickey Quinn said on Talkshite last night that he wanted Shitty to beat the Scouse so that they can continue to challenge us for the League. Completely ignoring their outside chance of challenging for the top 4 or at least a European spot.

It's not just RAWK, they are all idiots.

He hates United so not surprising Colin, his IQ is that of a lamp post.

It makes no sense to hate a team so much that you're actually wishing your own team to lose vital points in the league.This has got nothing with that expected win Chelsea had at Anfield with Gerrard passing it back to Drogba, Liverpool has still got a lot to play for.
The concepting of supporting is lost on the people who sadly think like that

The Chelsea players want to take a long hard look at themselves, they capitulated, not the manager.

Not Rafa's fault his players have no bottle.

Aye, a team that overcame Barcelona over two legs last year in a Champions League semi-final despite being a man down for an hour of it, and who then won the Final against Bayern Munich, who were playing on their own home ground.

Yeah, those players have no bottle whatsoever.

Blast from the past. The day Rafa got the elbow :

Had to pull onto the hard shoulder of the M5 when I heard the news, in tears.

feck feck feck feck feck

I feel like someone has died.

Feel like i lost someone close to me.

i did shed a tear this morning

Just looking for a razor blade as we speak

Feel like I've just gone to a funeral without a reception. Just people sitting in a church feeling miserable, remembering all the good moments we had but you don't even have a cake to look forward to. You just sit there, waiting and hoping things'll work out in the end.

Sad to see Rafa go bit we're not good enough - you can't make a nice pizza with a load of crap scraped off the floor, even if you do have two beautiful tomatoes.

I really feel like crying right now.

on the verge of tears

I feel like something crawled up inside my stomach and died there. Yuck.

dont even speak to me
Y
A Rolls-Royce of a man and manager.

I'm gutted to say the least, I can't stop crying

Great starting your day weeping like a girl.

I'm fecking devastated at the moment... might take a year off footie.

I'm in pieces.
feck football and all its many whores.

Sitting here in tears, I am grown man ffs

Sitting in work trying hard not to cry.

The nostalgic memories are coming back and I am crying like a baby.
:lol:

Lots of food analogies there; a fitting tribute to the man.
Rest In Pizza.

Since when do people have cake after a funeral??

Shelvey
"We're out of the cups and we have only got two more trophies to play for. It's disappointing to go out of the FA Cup but it's important that we bounce straight back from that. And I think we have."

What happened to all those RAWKites that thought that Chelsea would piss the league as soon as Rafa was in charge of our squad and that Alex Ferguson would be shitting himself about his return?

:rolleyes:

FYI: There'll be cake for everyone at my funeral, unless Rafa turns up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.