RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get the thread back on track,

RAWKspotting.

Choose delusion. Choose paranoia. Choose conspiracies. Choose "justice". Choose King Kenny. Choose Rafa, la. Choose perpetual victimhood. Choose net spend. Choose "YAWN" as a form of punctuation. Choose locked threads. Choose letter writing campaigns. Choose next season. Choose rigging polls. Choose florid prose. Choose the woodwork. Choose not to see Suarez's antics. Choose the party line. Choose North Korean moderation. Choose "boss". Choose to use the strangest, most laughable football forum on the whole of the internet. Choose RAWK, la.

I posted on there once and was banned in minutes. They were banging on about how "classy" they were, something about Liverpool supporters that really gets my goat.

I gave them a few home truths - idolising Howard Shipman cos he kills Mancunian pensioners, the whole away end singing Munich songs at Old Trafford, charging the fences in the Dell Alpi at the first tie since Heysel, trying to blame Chelsea for Heysel, stealing tickets from your own fans, charging turnstiles in Athens and Istanbul amongst others and being referred to by UEFA as "the worst fans in Europe" is not really conducive to class. In fact, they don't know the meaning of the word.

There are many words to describe Liverpool and their fans, but "classy" is not one of them, despite their obsession.

Hard to know why the banned you at all...

RAWKspotting.

Choose delusion. Choose paranoia. Choose conspiracies. Choose "justice". Choose King Kenny. Choose Rafa, la. Choose perpetual victimhood. Choose net spend. Choose "YAWN" as a form of punctuation. Choose locked threads. Choose letter writing campaigns. Choose next season. Choose rigging polls. Choose florid prose. Choose the woodwork. Choose not to see Suarez's antics. Choose the party line. Choose North Korean moderation. Choose "boss". Choose to use the strangest, most laughable football forum on the whole of the internet. Choose RAWK, la.

Out of interest do you and your fellow chelsea fans buy into all the refs love united stuff?

Out of interest do you and your fellow chelsea fans buy into all the refs love united stuff?

A lot do, yes. I think fans of almost every other club in the Premiership tend to think that United get an easy ride from referees. The same as fans in Spain think that Real Madrid and Barca get all the decisions, Bayern Munich in Germany etc.

article-2142903-130A05B2000005DC-572_468x286.jpg

Brendan at the Old Bailey today with his son whos up for rape and "voyeurism" whatever that is.

Defending Suarez's diving must seem like nothing in comparison :lol:

article-2142903-130A05B2000005DC-572_468x286.jpg

Brendan at the Old Bailey today with his son whos up for rape and "voyeurism" whatever that is.

Defending Suarez's diving must seem like nothing in comparison :lol:

How long until the Michael Shields (innocent, la :rolleyes:)style justice campaign?

Swaying back and forth right now, singing... :lol:

It's Sturridge time
Oh Oh Oh
Scoring never looked so good
So good So good So good
Goals all the time
Oh Oh Oh
Just like Rodgers said he would

(Whilst swaying back & forth sing the Na na na's)
Na na na, na na na na na, na na na, na na na na na

Ohh Ohh Ohh (rising)
It's Sturridge time
Oh Oh Oh
Him and Suarez look so good
So good So good So good
Goals all the time
Oh Oh Oh
Just like Rodgers said they would, would, would (and fade)

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302036.msg11312144#msg11312144

RAWK in 'less bonkers than Garth Crooks' shocker:

Couldn't get a working stream for our match on Saturday so I had to endure Garth Crooks on Final Score and I swear it was the most surreal two hours of television I ever watched. He, and I am not kidding belted out after the game "You know, I think this Suarez-Sturridge partnership might be as good as Dalglish and Rush". You read that right.

RAWKspotting.

:lol:

There's a Damien1990 on rawk who is a united fan.. is that you damobot?

Liverpool fans/ex-players in the media seem absolutely desperate to prove they're not biased by going completely the other direction.

:lol::lol::lol:

Before hysteria takes control and the four horsemen gallop in on their high servants, a moment of calm reflection.

Suarez's playing style was once likened to watching the Minotaur perform Swan Lake, floating with grace before driving with pugnacity, tenacity, skill and strength; not so. Unlike the Minotaur, Suarez would have weaved through the Labyrinth in his trademark style, slain Theseus and become King of Athens. This is not hyperbole.

But. The longest, most agonising three-letter word in Liverpool’s lexicon. It is a rarity a player, and man, of such certitude as Gerrard uses it.

Liverpool must stave off Suarez vultures:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302379.0

About Suarez leaving:

he is in the top 5 players in the world, he deserves to play at the highest level

We dare not sell him. If we did though, he would have to go for C. Ronaldo money (70million and above). He is that good, with a bright future ahead of him.

40 million is a piss take.

edit.

GBP that is..

Suarez has been one of the top attacking talents in world football over the past two years

He's certainly been one of the top attacking talents. Plus, he's not bad at football.

:lol:

Fantastic stuff! RAWK at its finest.

Rodgers has managed to take Suarez's immeasurable, celestial talent and concentrate it

No longer do people roll out of bed on a Saturday morning; they bound from it, knowing they are to be treated to a 90-minute exhibition from one of the world’s best. Though nothing is worth the extortionate ticket prices clubs set, this humanisation of sporting theatre comes close, playing with the constant music of reverence and revulsion behind him.

It seems they dig out their dictionary every time they write a post.

It's like reading a transcript of a Stuart Hall 5 Live report, and we all know how that turned out.

I just can't wait for when Suarez decides he's had enough of playing for a midtable club and hands in a transfer request.

If you thought the reaction to Torres leaving was good then this will be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.