RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find thread on rawk where were golden quotes about how they had better season than us. :(
Please , if somebody see that, copy it here. It is peak of delusion

Liverpool have just signed Coutino apparently. Good player, will improve them

Quote: Funny thing is with us losing out on a major CM talent by pushing Phil back we've practically signed a 150m worth of talent in Phil to boost our midfield - a player who's even better than the one we chased entire summer. We've practically signed two incredible players in Phil and Mo to boost our midfield and attack.

Liverpool have just signed Coutino apparently. Good player, will improve them

Quote: Funny thing is with us losing out on a major CM talent by pushing Phil back we've practically signed a 150m worth of talent in Phil to boost our midfield - a player who's even better than the one we chased entire summer. We've practically signed two incredible players in Phil and Mo to boost our midfield and attack.

Transfermarkt will display this:
Coutinho. 2017 Liverpool -> Liverpool, 150m

VVD thread was going strong at 226 pages (yes 226 pages) and a mod even said on there that moding a thread on a player you are going to buy (226 pages) is easier than on a player you arent selling (coutinho, closed at 17 pages)!!

Then Chelsea bid on VVD and the thread is closed!

Its unreal. If its is anything at all they dont like, you cant discuss it, simple as that

Is that the player that the Official Football Club of Liverpool have officially said they had formally & officially ended their interest in buying? Because they got caught taking him on day trips to Blackpool (allegedly), if I am remembering correctly.

Thread Title wise, how about going with something like...

Vivian Van Dijk - No SaintsWeb. NO COUTINHO. No Saying 'Orrible Things About Chelsea

instead of the full-on lock?

Career honours

Jurgen "best manager in the world" Klopp

Mainz

Dortmund

2 x Bundesliga
1 x German Cup (FA Cup)
2 x German Super Cup (Charity Shield)

Liverpool

Jose "enemy of football, outdated, chequebook manager" Mourinho

Porto

2 x Primera Liga
1 x Portugese Cup (FA Cup)
1 x Portugese Super Cup (CS)
1 x Europa League
1 x Champions League

Chelsea

3 x Premier League
1 x FA Cup
3 x EFL Cup
1 x Community Shield

Inter Milan

2 x Serie A
1 x Coppa Italia (FA Cup)
1 x Italian Super Cup (CS)
1 x Champions League

Real Madrid

1 x La Liga
1 x Coppa del Rey (FA Cup)
1 x Spanish Super Cup (CS)

Man Utd

1 x EFL Cup
1 x Europa League
1 x Community Shield

Now you hear the Scousers gnashing their teeth and wailing "ah but Jose needs money!" Well not at Porto he didn't and Inter are hardly able to compete with Europe's big guns! Also, maybe if Klopp hadn't hung around Mainz for 7 YEARS without winning so much as a tombola and then taken Dortmund into the bottom half of the Bundesliga he might have been trusted with a proper "big" job!

Also, the very "old fashioned and out of touch" Jose has won 4 major honours since Jurgen "inventor of football but actually doing what Jose did with Porto in 2002" Klopp has won anything (Super Cups/Community Shields aside)

Really not even an argument on any level is it

Great post. Really a stark contrast isnt there?

mustn't like posting there very much, :D - never seen anything like that Shankly frankly

It is a lesson in humility for the club and I think this has been learnt. However, some of our fans have a bit to go about being humble.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Deluded RAWK poster said:
It'll be nice to get CL football Back for Good. It'll Relight our Fire. We just need some Patience etc etc.

Not deluded at all. Also, let's capitalise the first letter in some words for no reason whatsoever.

also going
How many more years of this do you reckon Klopp will stomach before jacking it in? Serious question.

much more like it
Some of you feckers really do forget who and what we are. We're not some shite club who should be fearing a team like Hoffenheim for feck sakes.

Keane was right. Imagine how little self-respect you must have to want to gloat about finishing 4th.

We're playing Real Madrid in the Super Cup, they're playing Hoffenheim in a Champions League qualifier. We won silverware which took our total above theirs, we won more games than them.

Other than that, the bragging rights are all theirs.

6px-Figure_rythmique_noire_hampe_haut.svg.png
They sing the songs that remind them of the good times.
They sing the songs that remind them of the best times.
6px-Figure_rythmique_noire_hampe_haut.svg.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Ta-daaa
Wait, where's Man Utd in this draw? Please don't tell me that European Royalty are being made to play a demeaning playoff, but a team which finishes and embarrassing 6th in the league and wins a tinpot trophy gets a free pass to the group stage? This is bang out of order, I'm literally shaking with anger right now. That's the illuminati at work, making life as hard as possible for LFC. So unfair.

Liverpool get the toughest opponent they could, if Man Utd had been in the draw they would have got Le Chien et Canard maison du publique (Dog & Duck Pub)

the-bbc-celebrates-the-life-and.jpg

David Attenborough said:
"And here, at last, we find the elusive RAWK tribe. Cut off from civilisation and, indeed, from reality, the tribe performs its daily rituals in its quest for a success which will never return. The endless repeated mantras - 'We are Liverpool (Football Club™)', 'Lock the thread', 'We have Klopp', and so on - split the sky of fools gold, and their absent god remains further away than ever; Newcastle, in facht.

The tribe, bewildered and angered by progress - not to mention selfies and Portuguese conquistadors - have never set eyes on a trophy. Despite pleas and threats written upon tablets, the tribe's hopes of a return to ancient glories are laughably forlorn. F*ck 'em anyway; when I offered them a trinket from our culture - a Cup Final trophy - they gave me this shit cuckoo clock."

"Wait, where's Man Utd in this draw? Please don't tell me that European Royalty are being made to play a demeaning playoff, but a team which finishes and embarrassing 6th in the league and wins a tinpot trophy gets a free pass to the group stage? This is bang out of order, I'm literally shaking with anger right now. That's the illuminati at work, making life as hard as possible for LFC. So unfair."

That guy who used to do those commentaries on Liverpool games? At least that's what I think of everytime I hear that phrase.

Do Hoffenheim have any chance against them? Would be amazing if they got knocked out in the qualifiers.

I think so.

They finished 4th last season, and looking at the stats for the table, they resemble us. They only lost 4 games in 34, sadly drew 14 hence their 4th place, only were 5 points behind Leipzig in 2nd though.

Interestingly had the 2nd best defence in the league behind Bayern.

They sound like a well drilled defensive team who'll be hard to break down, they only scored 2 less goals than Leipzig. So with all that info it sounds like they have issues killing games off but don't seem to be broken easily.

Weren't these the same fans bragging before their inevitable win over Sevilla were going straight into the group stages of the UCL despite finishing a respectable 8th?

But now this trophy which was in 2015/2016 season bigger and better than the champions league is now a tinpot cup and the respectable 8th is better than 6th?

Never change.

I think so.

They finished 4th last season, and looking at the stats for the table, they resemble us. They only lost 4 games in 34, sadly drew 14 hence their 4th place, only were 5 points behind Leipzig in 2nd though.

They sound like a well drilled defensive team who'll be hard to break down, they only scored 2 less goals than Leipzig. So with all that info it sounds like they have issues killing games off but don't seem to be broken easily.
But Bayern have already signed their 2 best players.

I think so.

So, a strong defensive unit? Please be so.

Got a feeling that Liverpool will go out.

"Hoffeinheim won because they wanted to qualify for the champions league, where as we wanted to play football (in the europa league)" - Jurgen Klopp.
Their fans will lap it up and convince themselves Europa League is where they really wanted to be and is the best competition until they lose the final to Ajax.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to discuss a player that is injured? Is it because it is seen as a negative and they only want deluded and overly positive discussion, ideally put forth in the form of poems?

They should never have re-opened registration, it'll be chippy woollybacks newcomers wanting to talk about stuff.

They finished 4th, with lfcs fans are deriding them for?? They are unbeaten at home, only lost 4 games alls season, every one by only a single goal. And they beat and drew with Bayern in their two games

Could easy knock them out!!

So, a strong defensive unit? Please be so.

Got a feeling that Liverpool will go out.

"Hoffeinheim won because they wanted to qualify for the champions league, where as we wanted to play football (in the europa league)" - Jurgen Klopp.
Their fans will lap it up and convince themselves Europa League is where they really wanted to be and is the best competition until they lose the final to Ajax.

Only Bayern lost fewer games, and only Bayern conceded fewer goals.

They went the first half of last season unbeaten, but unfortunately for them that included a run of 4 consecutive draws, and two separate runs of 3 consecutive draws, meaning they drew 10 of 17 games. However, they went the entire league season unbeaten at home, lost just 4 games, all of which were by one goal and beat Bayern. They also scored 3 or more goals in 8 games.

They got knocked out of the cup in extra-time away to Koln, who finished 5th.

It's by no means a forgone conclusion that Liverpool are getting through this tie.

Edit: For comparison, Liverpool lost 6 league games, 2 at home. They also got knocked out of both cups losing home games, the FA Cup at home to Wolves (who finished 15th in the Championship), and the EFL Cup to Southampton (who finished 8th), losing both legs of the tie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.