RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real to them, dammit.

This genius madman Klopp, can you imagine, he wants to take this exact front four and add a Whirling Dervish (Kieta) to it. Only a Whirling Dervish will do, endlessly pinballing throughout the gamescape to release the Mad Hatter and heavy metal the chaos theory. Then he will rub his hands in glee.

Kinhell. this guy or the next guy, when he finds his WD its gonne be epic unstoppable.
I was thinking that myself last night watching the game.

As good as we were/ are already, imagine a Keita in the middle there, getting everywhere, contributing to everything.

Honestly, I haven't been so optimistic in a long long time.
What's a long long time? 8 months?

Im curious, when was the last time their BOOM phase was this high? I mean past few seasons they almost became a bit rational, and i got genuinely worried. VVD, KEITA and few Friendlies really setting them up a level. This season going to be spectacular for the Meltdown expectants when they go into europa and add a few more games. Klopps pressured to deliver now add that with his limited defensive coaching tactics combined with their famous transfer commitee and their usual calamity when they travel will be awesome. Cant wait.

Where do they get the idea that Klopp is the best manager in the world from? What evidence is there for that? What evidence is there even that he belongs in the top 10 or 20 or whatever?

I mean, something doesn't add up. According to RAWK they have had the best squad in the league now for years yet Klopp can only rally this incredible bunch to 4th despite playing once a week and still no trophies?

They really are a despicable lot. Look at the contrast between their van Dijk thread and their Coutinho one. Both parent clubs are adamant their players are not for sale, yet they continually condescend Southampton in the van Dijk thread. I'd love if they manage to get van Dijk that Barcelona come along and nab Coutinho from under the noses, just to see them wallow and cry in their own hypocrisy.

They really are a despicable lot. Look at the contrast between their van Dijk thread and their Coutinho one. Both parent clubs are adamant their players are not for sale, yet they continually condescend Southampton in the van Dijk thread. I'd love if they manage to get van Dijk that Barcelona come along and nab Coutinho from under the noses, just to see them wallow and cry in their own hypocrisy.
Would like Barca to buy Coutinho and Kieta with the Neymar money and then dump Liverpool into the Europa...

Let's not forget perhaps the greatest passage in the book of Kopites lads. 26, 1-40

1] THEN the twenty years of plenty came to an end, and twenty years of famine set in. 21 The land was barren, and nothing flourished, and no gloty came upon the Kopites. 3] And the Kopites saw the glory of their neighbours to the east, the Devil-Worshippers, and they saw the wealth of the Philistines in the south, who were Muscovites from the house of Chav. 4] Then the Kopites suffered bitterly, and grievously did they pity themselves. 5] And the people came unto the Lord, wailing and rending their garments, which were made from shells. 6] And the Lott said, "Why are you come before me, ctying and wailing? Wherefore do you rend your garments that are made from shells?" 7] And the people cried, "Behold, 0 Lott, we suffer bitterly, like. 8] For Thou hast brought wealth upon the Philistines, and glory to the Devil-Worshippers up the mad; but in Thy anger Thou hast forsaken us Kopites, what were once blessed in Thy sight and that." 9] But the Lord replied, "IIow is it that have I have forsaken you, when I have pouted such bounty upon your heads?" 10] But the people looked about them and saw no riches, nor the shining trophies of battle. And they protested unto the Lord, "Where is this bounty then, 0 Lord, of which Thou fuchen speakest?" 11] And the Lord replied, "Yea, the bounty of the Lord is as the rain, that is drained into the sands of the desert. For it is all gone on the likes of Bruno Cheyrou." 12] But the people wept, and they no longer had faith in the Lord, and banished him from their sight. 13] And the Lord went from that place, and two new Lords came from far away in the West. 14] And the new Lords said that They would lead the people to salvation. 15] Then the people bent over before them, and were overjoyed, and they raised their voices in praise, saying, "We're proper sorted now, la. We're gonna win the league." 16] Now it had come to pass in this time that they greatly exalted the prophet Raphael, who was their leader. 17] For under his rule they fought a battle of many nations, and in the land of Lud they strove against the Berlusconians. 18] And lo, though they were almost destroyed, they fought back and vanquished the enemy, thanks to Stevie G. 19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth. 21] When they saw that the might of the Kopites was nigh restored, all the tribes trembled. 22] But the King of the Devil-Worshippers did not tremble: he was crafty, and in his wisdom he sent a madness upon Raphael. 23] Then Raphael became as a man who dreams, speaking in tongues and seeing visions. 24] And he squandered the wealth of the people on lame and useless servants. 25] For he brought to their camp men such as El Zhar and Ngog, Degen and Bar-Ragan. And he brought Yossi the Israelite, who had settled west of the land of Ham; and Babel, in whose name men built a tower. 26] And he brought many, many more. 27] And soon Raphael feared to venture forth, lest he be vanquished, but exhorted his servants only to defend the camp. 28] Then all the tribes came to loathe the Kopites, because they were so boring. 291 So the people came before the two Lords and said, "Why don't Ye giz some ackers to Raphael, that he may bring further glory to the people?' 301 And the Lords replied, "Behold, we have given him millions and millions of shekels. But in his madness, he spent it on Glen the son of John, and Aquilani the Roman. And lo, he squandered it on Josetni. Now the bounty of the Lords is gone, for he hath spunked it on absolute garbage." 311 But the people were not satisfied, and they wrote screeds of righteous indignation, and kept saying things about 'net spend'. 32] So the Lords cast out Raphael, and sent for the prophet Roy, renowned for his steady hand and his outstretched arm and his good relations with the press. 33] But the people were in mourning for Raphael: they loved him greatly and pitied him. And they did pity also themselves. 34] For they were blind to his madness, seeing only his triumph against the 13erlusconians years before. 35] And Roy was an old man, and the Kopites lost countless battles. 36] And the people went berserk, and threatened to come into the house of the Lords and do Them harm. 371 And it came to pass that They were skint, and soon the moneylenders drove Them from the temple. 38] And so yet another Lord came among the Kopites, and he sacrificed Roy and sent for the old King who had lead the Kopites a full score years before. 39] Then the people rejoiced, and cried, "Right, this time we are pure fuchen sorted, la. We're gonna win the league." 40] And them was laughter across the land.

s/o to plech
Brilliant!:lol::lol:

Where do they get the idea that Klopp is the best manager in the world from? What evidence is there for that? What evidence is there even that he belongs in the top 10 or 20 or whatever?

I mean, something doesn't add up. According to RAWK they have had the best squad in the league now for years yet Klopp can only rally this incredible bunch to 4th despite playing once a week and still no trophies?

Whoever is the LFC manager is the best manager in the world at the time. Just like they always have the best player at each position.

Soon To Be Ex-RAWK Poster said:
No Coutinho in the thread title. Is there anywhere on these boards where we can discuss our best player?

Two minutes later...

Soon To Be Ex-RAWK Poster said:
I will ask again. Where on RAWK are we allowed to discuss Coutinho?

This guy really is pushing it. What's taking the mods so long to go all Kim Jong-un on his arse?

Last edited:
Watch now as 20 posters round on him while sucking up to the mods. The mods are probably the most horrible people there.

Just read trough their thread about us, and the ones who stand out to me, are 4pool and the guy named ;
Anyone else i should keep an eye on, when i look there for entertainment?

I think he means a player like Keita if they can't land him.

Doubt many on there even heard of Keita before Klopp wanted to buy him, now he's probably the best midfielder on the planet. Unless they don't get him, then he's rubbish.

Doubt many on there even heard of Keita before Klopp wanted to buy him, now he's probably the best midfielder on the planet. Unless they don't get him, then he's rubbish.

Yeah I seriously doubt that the average Liverpool fan spends any time watching fecking RB Leipzig. But that's ok, Youtube compliations make everyone experts.

This is actually my favourite part of the boom-bust cycle; the higher their ridiculously deluded expectations rise, the greater the crushing realisation of failure later in the season.
It will be magnificent. They haven't got a plastic cat's chance in hell of winning the league, as we used to say when I lived in Manchester.
Actually I've no idea what we meant by that :wenger:

Reactions: SteveJ

I was thinking that. Here's some perspective;

Klopp best manager alive, Mourinho is shite and on the verge of the sack
BUT...
The only United player who'd get near their squad is De Gea and they are infinitely better in EVERY other position (some think they even have better GK)
HOWEVER..
Klopp in 2 seasons has a best season of 0 trophies won and an average position of 6th with THAT team where as Mourinho has a terrible team on the decline that's poor in all areas and considered "the worst United team in forever", yet in ONE year he nailed Klopp's average position and won 2 more trophies than Klopp's two years brought.

Indeed, something doesn't add up.

oh, Klavan last year - for the over-hyped transfer

run of the mill solid pro surprisingly turned out to be a run of the mill solid pro & not Estonia's 215 cap answer to Franco Baresi that no one knew about apart from Deirdre - possibly acting on an ITK RAWK tip-off, obviously.

I was thinking that. Here's some perspective;

Klopp best manager alive, Mourinho is shite and on the verge of the sack
BUT...
The only United player who'd get near their squad is De Gea and they are infinitely better in EVERY other position (some think they even have better GK)
HOWEVER..
Klopp in 2 seasons has a best season of 0 trophies won and an average position of 6th with THAT team where as Mourinho has a terrible team on the decline that's poor in all areas and considered "the worst United team in forever", yet in ONE year he nailed Klopp's average position and won 2 more trophies than Klopp's two years brought.

Indeed, something doesn't add up.

Career honours

Jurgen "best manager in the world" Klopp

Mainz

Dortmund

2 x Bundesliga
1 x German Cup (FA Cup)
2 x German Super Cup (Charity Shield)

Liverpool

Jose "enemy of football, outdated, chequebook manager" Mourinho

Porto

2 x Primera Liga
1 x Portugese Cup (FA Cup)
1 x Portugese Super Cup (CS)
1 x Europa League
1 x Champions League

Chelsea

3 x Premier League
1 x FA Cup
3 x EFL Cup
1 x Community Shield

Inter Milan

2 x Serie A
1 x Coppa Italia (FA Cup)
1 x Italian Super Cup (CS)
1 x Champions League

Real Madrid

1 x La Liga
1 x Coppa del Rey (FA Cup)
1 x Spanish Super Cup (CS)

Man Utd

1 x EFL Cup
1 x Europa League
1 x Community Shield

Now you hear the Scousers gnashing their teeth and wailing "ah but Jose needs money!" Well not at Porto he didn't and Inter are hardly able to compete with Europe's big guns! Also, maybe if Klopp hadn't hung around Mainz for 7 YEARS without winning so much as a tombola and then taken Dortmund into the bottom half of the Bundesliga he might have been trusted with a proper "big" job!

Also, the very "old fashioned and out of touch" Jose has won 4 major honours since Jurgen "inventor of football but actually doing what Jose did with Porto in 2002" Klopp has won anything (Super Cups/Community Shields aside)

Really not even an argument on any level is it

Career honours

Jurgen "best manager in the world" Klopp

Mainz

Dortmund

2 x Bundesliga
1 x German Cup (FA Cup)
2 x German Super Cup (Charity Shield)

Liverpool

Jose "enemy of football, outdated, chequebook manager" Mourinho

Porto

2 x Primera Liga
1 x Portugese Cup (FA Cup)
1 x Portugese Super Cup (CS)
1 x Europa League
1 x Champions League

Chelsea

3 x Premier League
1 x FA Cup
3 x EFL Cup
1 x Community Shield

Inter Milan

2 x Serie A
1 x Coppa Italia (FA Cup)
1 x Italian Super Cup (CS)
1 x Champions League

Real Madrid

1 x La Liga
1 x Coppa del Rey (FA Cup)
1 x Spanish Super Cup (CS)

Man Utd

1 x EFL Cup
1 x Europa League
1 x Community Shield

Now you hear the Scousers gnashing their teeth and wailing "ah but Jose needs money!" Well not at Porto he didn't and Inter are hardly able to compete with Europe's big guns! Also, maybe if Klopp hadn't hung around Mainz for 7 YEARS without winning so much as a tombola and then taken Dortmund into the bottom half of the Bundesliga he might have been trusted with a proper "big" job!

Also, the very "old fashioned and out of touch" Jose has won 4 major honours since Jurgen "inventor of football but actually doing what Jose did with Porto in 2002" Klopp has won anything (Super Cups/Community Shields aside)

Really not even an argument on any level is it

Yeah, but does Jose have Klopp's passion, la?

Also, Klopp got a team relegated. Has Jose won that?

Liverpool fans haven't realize that if he is any good, he would probably managing a tier two or tier one club. He is alright, thus managing an alright club.

Liverpool fans haven't realize that if he is any good, he would probably managing a tier two or tier one club. He is alright, thus managing an alright club.
I agree. It's amazing how they think the world revolves around them and they are gods gift to the football world. Klopp is there because he ended up going tits up at Dortmund and the elite clubs didn't really look at him.

I see they are comparing Mourinho constantly to Pulis which is odd. Pulis is a bit more like Klopp in that they both win nothing. Wonder if the whole winning legit trophies not made up one's means anything to them?

Now don't laugh ..... but when watching Henderson quietly go about his business yesterday it reminded me of the style Pirlo used to take. Lots of simple passes, not wasting the ball, he even ran a few steps in the direction he passed the ball they way Pirlo used to.

So fecking what if they celebrated like it was a major trophy. The fact still remains IT WASN'T. It's a pre-season friendly! get that into your head - FRIENDLY. And no matter how much Simeone and Atleti celebrate like it means something won't ever change that fact. In fact, it just look all a bit desperate in my opinion. Probably down to the fact they took losing those two CL final's so badly.

How quickly they forget the scenes at the Asia Cup.

If we had our first team and they had theirs then we could discuss the pros and cons of that game...their semi reserves and our reserves drew a match...they are better than at least 95% of the teams in the prem...nuff said.
Semi-reserves? Err no. Try 100% reserves first half.

The new PoP - feck knows, really

Basically, if you are playing against sides good in the half spaces (the area of the pitch between the central band and the flank), like Bayern, City, Barcelona - then having a DM in each is good to counter that. The same sides also expose zone 14 (the box right in front of goal just outside the penalty area) by pulling the #6 out towards the flank. This is actually something we do a lot with Coutinho or Firmino. Get the attention of the #6 and then take him for walkies. Anyway, if you have two #6´s, then when one gets pulled wide the other drops into zone 14. You then have the half space nearest the ball sandwiched between your two DM´s and the other would need quite some pass to get from the flank to it bypassing both DM´s in the process.

I hope they draw Hoffenheim in the CL.

that was about as meaningless a game as we've played all pre-season. There is practically no basis for taking the second game we've played in 24 hours seriously, especially since of the starting 11 today, half-fit Mane is the only one in the first 11 and Can, lallana and wijnaldum are rotating in there. When we did have more starters come on in the second half, we leveled the game.

we beat bayern's first eleven 0-3 yesterday, at their stadium- in another largely (but less so) meaningless pre-season friendly. get a fecking grip.

Haha so they basically spend 20 games egging their team on getting behind them in the thread getting all excited about winning a cup and now the semi-final is more important to both teams?

That's like saying losing the Europa League final is in fact better than winning it because you beat good teams (which you claim are shite) on the way to the final. Oh wait they do say that..

Deserved to win but wasn't to be. Congrats to West Brom!!
klopp-embarrassing.jpg

That doesnt even register with them mate

Nor the fact that Germany is a one team league as we all know. So just one team has to have a bad season, or lots of injuries etc and that means you have a very good chance of winning the league. Whilst in the premier, you would need at least 6 other teams to have really poor seasons to have a chance, and even when that happens (once in a 100 years) they still couldnt win it, but mighty Leicester could! That is the simple reason why klopp will never win the league with them, the chance of all the TOP teams playing crap again all in the same season wont happen

Then there is their deluded belief that klopp took a failing, small team and made them champions. BVB are the 2nd most successful team ever in Germany! They won the league just 8 years earlier than Klopp joined them as well. So hardly taking Accrington to champions, more like taking a Chelsea to the top!

His average league position in 7 seasons with them was 3-4th, with the 2nd best team, and there is also the fact that he won nowt else apart from their equivalent of the league cup in all those seasons as well

That doesnt even register with them mate

Nor the fact that Germany is a one team league as we all know. So just one team has to have a bad season, or lots of injuries etc and that means you have a very good chance of winning the league. Whilst in the premier, you would need at least 6 other teams to have really poor seasons to have a chance, and even when that happens (once in a 100 years) they still couldnt win it, but mighty Leicester could! That is the simple reason why klopp will never win the league with them, the chance of all the TOP teams playing crap again all in the same season wont happen

Then there is their deluded belief that klopp took a failing, small team and made them champions. BVB are the 2nd most successful team ever in Germany! They won the league just 8 years earlier than Klopp joined them as well. So hardly taking Accrington to champions, more like taking a Chelsea to the top!

His average league position in 7 seasons with them was 3-4th, with the 2nd best team, and there is also the fact that he won nowt else apart from their equivalent of the league cup in all those seasons as well
How quickly they forget the scenes at the Asia Cup.

Semi-reserves? Err no. Try 100% reserves first half.

is that SIX FINALS LOST BY KLOPP NOW????

We haven't won anything since people started saying 'we go again' after every setback. So maybe stop saying it? Ta.

What did they win before they said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.