RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
feck me, they're pathetic losers, their staff edits the first post on every page to put the ugly scouse condom head pic in the United thread.

0013729e4abe10f32a4e40.jpg

"5 times"

League position predition with or withoit keita and vvd

With Keith and big Dijk: 1st
With only Keith: 1st
With only van Dijk: 1st
Without either: 3rd

We only need VVD to win the league. Praying that we get him.

Jurgen is destined to win the league with us and now just may be the time to do it.

This one contradicting himself, not optimistic it seems. :D
Would love the two of them to come, but as is famously known, I'm not the most optimistic person there is regarding the transfer of both, or even one of them, however:

With both:- 1st

With Van Dijk:- 1st

With Keita:- 1st

With neither:- 1st

Last edited:
The united mates.
I remember saying to a United fan once I worked with when Ferguson retires, you will jump on that slippery slide every other club is on. Nagging doubt and uncertainty. Revolving door for managers. Short term approach to squad building. Success is equally short term as the squad is constantly at the end of its peak years needing gutting and rebuilding as managers require instant success or face the sack. I told him when that happened I would be there to laugh at them.

Now I´m being true to my word.
cheesy.gif
my man utd supporting mate was talking disparagingly about us picking up Chelsea rejects, referring to Solanke.
i had a hard time not laughing in his face before pointing out they'd just bought Lukaku and Matic, probably for around ten times as much as we'll end up paying for Solanke.

Everything is locked. Even some of their ex players threads. Its like opinions that paints actual picture of state of that club is no no.

RAWK goes into Lockdown 2017/20-18

:lol:

The guy is just re-posting what was written on their forum word by word. If anything that guy just confirmed they're bellend by claiming the twitter guy is making them look like such given he's just quoting RAWK stuff.

So even those lots at RAWK know that they write nonsense and delusional rants if they aren't written and seen in their vacuum like environment that is RAWK

:lol:

The guy is just re-posting what was written on their forum word by word. If anything that guy just confirmed they're bellend by claiming the twitter guy is making them look like such given he's just quoting RAWK stuff.

So even those lots at RAWK know that they write nonsense and delusional rants if they aren't written and seen in their vacuum like environment that is RAWK
Yep.. the RAWK guy went full on meta mode and didn't even realize it lol

I take it you two have competing twitter feeds..?
It wasn't supposed to be that way. They quit a year ago because they didn't have time, yesterday I decided to make a new account to follow on from them, I made the mistake of tweeting at them saying I was picking up where they left off. Suddenly they're posting again.

xx.gif

Re: Coutinho
« Reply #984 on: Today at 04:49:50 PM »

fecking pages and pages of transfer speculation. Unreal....it literally only took 3 posts to start up as well.

Unless something significant happens this can stay shut till the window's over.

head-in-sand.png

Status
Not open for further replies.