Real Madrid

1 x La Liga
1 x Coppa del Rey (FA Cup)
1 x Spanish Super Cup (CS)

Man Utd

1 x EFL Cup
1 x Europa League
1 x Community Shield

Now you hear the Scousers gnashing their teeth and wailing "ah but Jose needs money!" Well not at Porto he didn't and Inter are hardly able to compete with Europe's big guns! Also, maybe if Klopp hadn't hung around Mainz for 7 YEARS without winning so much as a tombola and then taken Dortmund into the bottom half of the Bundesliga he might have been trusted with a proper "big" job!

Also, the very "old fashioned and out of touch" Jose has won 4 major honours since Jurgen "inventor of football but actually doing what Jose did with Porto in 2002" Klopp has won anything (Super Cups/Community Shields aside)

Really not even an argument on any level is it

Comparing these two is a joke. Jose is a proven winner, klopp is one big pretender. He cannot crack a top club like Bayern or barca or united. He only does well with an underdog tag on him and even then he will lose in finals.

klopp-embarrassing.jpg
is that a rocket in your pocket?

Full meltdown mode over there atm. They are falling out and banning each other because they lost a friendly on penalties

Also comparing Atletico to WBA....once again they have been deluded into believing that they are actually Barcelona 2010 and the only way they can be stopped is with a desperate wall of 11 CBs...oh dear....

Full meltdown mode over there atm. They are falling out and banning each other because they lost a friendly on penalties

But on the plus side, Moreno is now the Best LB in the League.

Neymar to PSG for a ludicrous £198m. It's happening - NO COUTINHO

Vivian Van Dijk - (running joke wine ref) - No SaintsWeb. NO COUTINHO.

The General Lambrini Thread: NO Coutinho (then wine joke has 2nd part for this thread)

and maybe for a bit of variety

General Premier League Transfer Thread 2017/18 (No Liverpool)

My prediction:
Another major failure for them this season... and eventually the sacking of Lord Klopp, of course to our discontent... he'll even do a Klopp on the pitch.

Watch out this space!

Also comparing Atletico to WBA....once again they have been deluded into believing that they are actually Barcelona 2010 and the only way they can be stopped is with a desperate wall of 11 CBs...oh dear....
It's beyond funny. They have all convinced themselves Atletico played at full strength when in fact they started with actually 0% of their usual 11 and only about 3-4 of the players that make their bench. I guess because they played Griezmann for a bit in the second half it's full strength? They have also convinced themselves they played their kids when I think every single Liverpool regular played a chunk of the game.

three of redcafes top threads atm are about us/klopp.. think they might be a bit worried.

Yes. We're shitting it. One is the general Liverpool thread, the other 2 are piss takes.

Half of that forum is about talking about rival fan forums.

Really? We talk about Liverpool's and City's. That's it, isn't it?

Yes. We're shitting it. One is the general Liverpool thread, the other 2 are piss takes.

Really? We talk about Liverpool's and City's. That's it, isn't it?
Hard to worry about a team that's accomplished less than Leicester, Wigan and Portsmouth in the last 10 years with a manager that hasn't even won so much as an Audi cup in the last 5 years.

Last edited:
They actually think they are going to win the league and with arrogant confidence. That being despite the fact they have wrongly predicted their seasons as long as the Internet has been around.

They are to predicting football clubs fortunes to what the Metro are to predicting transfers.

They actually think they are going to win the league and with arrogant confidence. That being despite the fact they have wrongly predicted their seasons as long as the Internet has been around.

They are to predicting football clubs fortunes to what the Metro are to predicting transfers.

Please see the first post in this thread :) Classic boom-bust cycle.

They don't just think they are going to win the league, they absolutely fail to foresee a possibility that they might not.

I mean, I am sure we have some crazy fans on here that think we will win the league next year but it would be a massive minority and I bet even they would caveat it with loads of "ifs and buts"

On another note, what is this injury crisis they keep banging on about? I don't remember them losing any key players for more than a few games and even when they did lose players it was usually only 2/3 regulars. We periodically lose 9 defenders and have to play a back four made up of midfielders and kids. We don't get to moan!

They don't just think they are going to win the league, they absolutely fail to foresee a possibility that they might not.

I mean, I am sure we have some crazy fans on here that think we will win the league next year but it would be a massive minority and I bet even they would caveat it with loads of "ifs and buts"

On another note, what is this injury crisis they keep banging on about? I don't remember them losing any key players for more than a few games and even when they did lose players it was usually only 2/3 regulars. We periodically lose 9 defenders and have to play a back four made up of midfielders and kids. We don't get to moan!
Yeah, it's astonishing. If you suggest they aren't the best in the country by a mile you'll be laughed at and banned. It's almost like they live in a different world.

I've met my fair share of wacky Liverpool fans over the years but RAWK is next level. Seems it's very common for a lot of their fans to not care for facts and results and history (unless it's the 70's and 80's then it's totally relevant) and have a blinded optimism for the future based on nothing whatsoever. They literally think the world revolves around Liverpool FC everyone else is on the decline and can't possibly improve but they go strength to strength.

This one is clearly waggling to get on here. Alright then, take a bow.

Red Cafe is a bag of wank. Full of pre-pubescent nu-football fans and global gobtrotters. There's probably an LFC equivalent; a forum you just couldn't bring yourself to post on or take seriously.

United We Stand forum or Red Issue (declined in recent years) a better barometer but both behind registration/subscription.

Wonder which one that could be? One that even their own fans find genuinely odd.
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/81949-whats-wrong-with-rawk/page-28
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/4gdud8/anyone_else_greatly_prefer_rliverpoolfc_to_red/

Let alone what the wider football community make of them (from the first page a google search)

TBF he did get redcafe bang on, minus the muppetry :lol:

The Immortal Brendan:

RAWK said:
Who's to say that he can't do it again? If he can almost win the league with Flanagan at left back then the man can do anything in terms of getting brilliant performances out of previously unheralded players. Bertrand, Lovren, Can, Lallana, Lambert and Markovic while selling Suarez and Agger. For a mere mortal, that would be a disastrous transfer window, but for Brendan he might just shrug it off and lead us to a trophy or two. And that's probably the worst case scenario, I'm guessing we'll end up with at least one more top attacker than is on that list in an attempt to replace Suarez.

Keep the faith, lads. Remember, there's a golden sky coming. And can't you hear the sweet, silver song of a lark, somewhere in the distance?

This one is clearly waggling to get on here. Alright then, take a bow.

Red Cafe is a bag of wank. Full of pre-pubescent nu-football fans and global gobtrotters. There's probably an LFC equivalent; a forum you just couldn't bring yourself to post on or take seriously.

United We Stand forum or Red Issue (declined in recent years) a better barometer but both behind registration/subscription.

Wonder which one that could be? One that even their own fans find genuinely odd.
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/81949-whats-wrong-with-rawk/page-28
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/4gdud8/anyone_else_greatly_prefer_rliverpoolfc_to_red/

Let alone what the wider football community make of them (from the first page a google search)

TBF he did get redcafe bang on, minus the muppetry :lol:

From the ready to go thread you spoilered:
I can see opposing fans are banned from joining , I guess its liverpool only.

This isn't true either. Everybody is allowed to join. There are even Man Utd fans like Johnnowhite who is accepted.

Lol at this one about a guy who tried to join rawk.

Tried to sign up once with a hotmail address, so there i was awaiting confirmation and the admin e-mailed me to say that we do not accept sign-ups from hotmail addy's in case you may be a manc!

What a paranoid bunch of idiots.

They've locked the van Dijk thread. They've locked the Coutinho thread. They've locked the Neymar thread. They've locked the Keita thread. They've locked the Can thread.

:lol:

They've locked the Coutinho thread. They've locked the Neymar thread. They've locked the Keita thread. They've locked the Can thread.
6px-Figure_rythmique_noire_hampe_haut.svg.png
They sing the songs that remind them of the good times.
They sing the songs that remind them of the best times.
6px-Figure_rythmique_noire_hampe_haut.svg.png

VVD thread was going strong at 226 pages (yes 226 pages) and a mod even said on there that moding a thread on a player you are going to buy (226 pages) is easier than on a player you arent selling (coutinho, closed at 17 pages)!!

Then Chelsea bid on VVD and the thread is closed!

Its unreal. If its is anything at all they dont like, you cant discuss it, simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.