RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
xx.gif

Re: 2018 League position prediction.. with Keith, VvD or without...
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 05:43:04 PM »

We only need VVD to win the league. Praying that we get him.

Jurgen is destined to win the league with us and now just may be the time to do it.

xx.gif

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »

We've already won the Premier League cup, without these fancy overpriced prima donnas.

xx.gif

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 05:34:57 PM »

We'll finish 12th and bring out a DVD because we got a famous point at Goodison.

xx.gif

« Reply #124 on: Today at 06:45:59 AM »

Our defence is fine...
:lol:

Oh Liverpool fans, never change :lol:

Christ, the delusion in that thread. It's amazing how they can convince themselves they are this amazing side when they have the last couple of decades of evidence to the contrary.

Their squad is only second to City in quality?! Like seriously??

Yeah, Chelsea have lost Matic, and United have only signed Matic.

They have Hendo. The best player who runs like he shat himself in the league.

Thats fecking brilliant! He really had to look hard to find something Lukaku didn't do well. fecking clutching at straws in a whirl pool ffs! :lol:
Sprint? Who gives a feck, does this bloke not understand strikers are for putting the ball in the net?
Quote from: RedorRed on Yesterday at 06:15:57 PM
F****** waste of time..... everyone could see this was never going to happen!!!! Sack the f****** transfer committee and FSG out.
They left significant investment in the squad until this year thinking we could spend £150m+ and now that's bang average with money awash in football. Out done by Leipzig and Southnampton.

And what's the point of selling Coutinho for £80m to even £120m when no one wants our money!!!

Quote from: thelinnen on Yesterday at 06:34:06 PM
If the window closed tomorrow I'd snap someone's hand off for 4th. We haven't addressed the biggest issues last season which were a lack of depth in midfield and quality in defense.

We were done at this point last summer, most of our rivals have spent big money. We're behind, simple as that and the longer we take logic dictates the less quality options we'll have to choose from.
Rational scouters, a rare breed.

The level of delusion in that "League Position Prediction" thread is so scary makes you worried people like that are out there walking around, doing jobs of work, voting, raising kids etc....

Correct me if I am wrong but they have finished 8th and 4th in two seasons under Klopp. They have added Mo Salah, an above average but unspectacular player in a position they are already actually quite strong in, some kid from Chelsea and Hull's LB.

Utd, Chelsea, City and Arsenal have all strengthened what were probably man for man better squads than Liverpool's already. Spurs finished well above them last year and have retained all of their key players.

They will also have to contend with CL football this year too. We have seen that this makes a huge difference. Neither of the last two winners of the PL played European football and in fact, I can't remember the last time a club had a good run in the CL/Europa and challenged for the title seriously in England.

Given all that, I am genuinely flabbergasted to see that a sizeable portion of their fans think that the absolute worst they will achieve next year is 2nd! I know its hard for us to be objective about them on the Caf but seriously, 2nd? I think 6th is more likely than 2nd and 10th more likely than 1st!

The level of delusion in that "League Position Prediction" thread is so scary makes you worried people like that are out there walking around, doing jobs of work, voting, raising kids etc....

Correct me if I am wrong but they have finished 8th and 4th in two seasons under Klopp. They have added Mo Salah, an above average but unspectacular player in a position they are already actually quite strong in, some kid from Chelsea and Hull's LB.

Utd, Chelsea, City and Arsenal have all strengthened what were probably man for man better squads than Liverpool's already. Spurs finished well above them last year and have retained all of their key players.

They will also have to contend with CL football this year too. We have seen that this makes a huge difference. Neither of the last two winners of the PL played European football and in fact, I can't remember the last time a club had a good run in the CL/Europa and challenged for the title seriously in England.

Given all that, I am genuinely flabbergasted to see that a sizeable portion of their fans think that the absolute worst they will achieve next year is 2nd! I know its hard for us to be objective about them on the Caf but seriously, 2nd? I think 6th is more likely than 2nd and 10th more likely than 1st!

:nono:

That's a good point actually.

Us in 2011 is probably the last time it happened. Maybe Chelsea in 2014?

It's not been a regular occurrence recently though that's for sure.

I think it's that Premier League Asia trophy they won in Hong Kong. It involved them, Palace, West Brom and Leicester. Prestigious stuff.

What? So how is them winning that proof of their guaranteed Premier League success? :lol: That's like me seeing the cockpit of a plane as a young lad and then saying I'm a pilot on my CV.

They actually think that Premier League Asia thing is a real cup? I didn't know it was Palace, West Brom, Liverpool and Leicester. Bit disrespectful that Leicester had to play with three times that haven't won shit in years or never won the Premier League.

They parade that and are still pissing themselves at us for winning Europa League and League Cup. You can't make this stuff up.

I think they will come 7th this year but go far in the Europa League and then the Europa League will be great again and they will be primed for the 2018/2019 season which will be their year.

I wonder if the internet had existed what RAWK would have been like in the 70's/80's?
It would have been fine. It's the insecurity and desperation that causes the delusional state over there. If they had to face up to their reality of winning only 1 cup in 11 years and no titles in 27 years they'd be profoundly depressed. Pretending they are still one of the bigger clubs is a defence mechanism. We'd be the same if we still haven't won a title in the next 2 decades and had to watch our closest rivals dominate the league.

I feckin hate this thread to its core, the 'oooohhh look how obsessed they are with us but really we can't stop talking about them' is amazing.

Firstly just to let you know, I've been hating that load of shite before some of you on here could even say the word Liverpool, so don't come with the manc loving shite to me, I detest them, hate everything about them especially after that prick took over.
(Incidentally many people on here were touting his name a few years ago and believe me, I'd have walked away from LFC if he came until he was fecked off).

All I've read on here since that twat bacon face left the club that they are doomed, going to the next league down, bankrupt and god knows what. But you know what? It hasn't happened. The twats are still in Europe, have endless money and still have the ability to spend enormous amounts of money on players and what's more, (and this is really important for some of you to understand...) if we'd have had the season they did last year we'd be made up, couple of trophies and one was a feckin Euro, sickens me that it wasn't us.

And a point on them playing absolute dire football.... That I agree, they really are the spawniest, shithouse, long ball tatic, wank, boring team to watch. Must be horrible to see if you're a proper utd fan but I'll let you younger fans into a secret...... When we won a lot of our trophies we didn't beat every team 20 nil, in fact we played some very boring (get the job done) matches. Go and have a look on yt if you can find them and you'll see what I mean.

Just a story I'd like to tell you...
I remember being at a game, stood on the Kop in the mid 80's and a small chant came up 'are you watching manchester' as we slotted in the 5th goal. So being a young lad I joined in with the chant, shortly followed by a guy (roughly my age now) rounding on me asking why the feck I was singing about them when we were playing Birmingham? Bollocked me he did, made me feel like a real dickhead but safe to say I haven't done it since.

Now someone post a pic with that twat wearing a blown up Jonny on his head and it'll be back to normal...

Ban incoming

What? So how is them winning that proof of their guaranteed Premier League success? :lol: That's like me seeing the cockpit of a plane as a young lad and then saying I'm a pilot on my CV.

Gas isn't it? They literally only had to play 2 games. There were 9 goals scored total in the whole competition. That shows you how big it was.

Oh the horror those dirty scumbags trying to make money and stay in business!

Keita will sign for a big club next season. Liverpool should be happy for him since they are all about the good of the game.

I guess it's their year, after beating Bayern?

I wonder if the internet had existed what RAWK would have been like in the 70's/80's?
It's interesting, I go on a local supporters' club bus to our games. Three-quarters of the people on the bus are older than me, they never miss a home game, there's as many women as men, they've had STs for centuries. They never go on the internet to chat about the club, that's for sure. Liverpool will no doubt have exactly the same type of folk on their buses.

CfItUOSXEAE0Gj1.jpg

Free '5 times' hand with every purchase.
For an extra couple of quid, we'll throw in some nice 2007 stickers that we didn't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.