RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not everyone is Gerrard."

The same one who wanted to go Chelsea to win things and only stayed after being threatened?

It seems to be a fan page, not Danny Ings himself who wrote it (thankfully).

You have to love the optimism on RAWK, we sign Falco, Di Maria, Pogba, Zlatan, and we were told that we were signing players scattergun, no idea. RAWK advised that we should buy functional players to better the team

This season we are seeming to do that and RAWK laugh at our mediocre signings, asking where the superstars are!!

Personally as long as we are signing mourinho's players I'm happy...

as opposed to Mo Salah, and yeah that one kid, oh and the kid yeah that looks a bit like some other player. I thought it was easy to buy players when you were in the CL? Are they still hopeful of buying Keita? Like nobody else will be in for him next year...

as opposed to Mo Salah, and yeah that one kid, oh and the kid yeah that looks a bit like some other player. I thought it was easy to buy players when you were in the CL? Are they still hopeful of buying Keita? Like nobody else will be in for him next year...

I raise this point every year when the media desperately hype up the 'battle for the top 4'. Players don't really give a monkeys (generally) about a season or two outside of the CL, it's more about the overall profile of the club, the history, the potential, their team mates and of course, their ability to pay them loads of money!

Just qualifying for the CL does not mean Neymar, Griezmann and Bale will be lining up to join you and they don't seem to get it

Haven't been there in a while. Are they still taking the piss out of us for winning two cups they lost? Are they still celebrating the 4th place trophy or has the Asia Cup replaced that?

Haven't been there in a while. Are they still taking the piss out of us for winning two cups they lost? Are they still celebrating the 4th place trophy or has the Asia Cup replaced that?
The Asia cup is apparently their first trophy of the season.
They're apparently going to do the premier league double.

Just had a peek oh they are brilliant.
It has to be so sad for United fans seeing the kind of football we play under Klopp, knowing the kind of football they're going to get from Mourinho. They're jumping through all sorts of hoops to convince themselves otherwise... "We'll gets results", "He doesn't park the bus he plays on the counter", "Defence can be more beautiful than offense", "Don't care how entertaining we are, just win". Like, why even watch football at that point?

United fans foaming at the mouth BUT MUH TWO SECOND-RATE TROPHIES......... nobody cares
laugh.gif

"Fellaini is too important to me". Says it all. The world's most expensive team turning up at the Etihad, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, the Emirates, White Hart LaneWembley, with all the ambition of Sunderland

Nobody cares about two trophies which are more significant than Liverpool's last 12 years combined?

World's best expensive team? Not City?

Yes, it is really sad watching Liverpool have a fluke season, punch above their weight and win the exact same as West Brom with absolutely no chance of major honors anytime soon. Yeah, I'm losing sleep over that.

Their obsession with Mourinho is a bit unhealthy and weird. They actually believe he's a poor manager that is incapable of winning things but Klopp is Ferguson/Busby/Paisley/Shankly combined. Jose in 6 completed years in England has won more than their last 25 years. They really aren't qualified to have an opinion on who is good and who is not. Afterall, Benitez >>> Fergie.

He´s done nothing to address his problem of having no movement in attack. He lost Zlatan, went for Griezmann to solve the problem, then Morata, then ended up with a player who ranks 42nd out of 48 players to play center forward last season in terms of sprints per 90. They basically took their Achilles heal and put some luminous paint on it.

Thats fecking brilliant! He really had to look hard to find something Lukaku didn't do well. fecking clutching at straws in a whirl pool ffs! :lol:

Thats fecking brilliant! He really had to look hard to find something Lukaku didn't do well. fecking clutching at straws in whirl pool ffs! :lol:
Another willful idiot who thinks/hopes we signed Lukaku instead of Morata because we had to rather than wanted to. Sure, we paid more and completed it earlier to make sure we got our 2nd choice

Thats fecking brilliant! He really had to look hard to find something Lukaku didn't do well. fecking clutching at straws in a whirl pool ffs! :lol:
They're idiots, they neglected the fact he had almost twice as many goals as their top scorer when they are what matter.

They're idiots, they neglected the fact he had almost twice as many goals as their top scorer when they are what matter.

Aye they're bunch of deluded fools. It's a coping mechanism.

They truly are deluded. We've actually improved in CM, they haven't particularly improved any facet of their starting 11. Salah will be a good signing but he's not going to solve any of the issues they had last season - and they could still lose Coutinho, or at least see him spend the season with his head in the shed.

Come on Barcelona, I really dislike you, but for the love of god, sign Coutinho. I just want it to happen to watch the meltdown.

Come on Barcelona, I really dislike you, but for the love of god, sign Coutinho. I just want it to happen to watch the meltdown.
There wont be any meltdown because the mods have already locked every single thread that even dares to mention the idea of Coutinho. They'll probably shut the site down for a few days if he leaves for fear of anyone expressing an opinion.

RAWK said:
What a very underwhelming summer they've had. Missing out on Griezmann killed them. Lukaku was their third choice at best, and is a massively inferior player to their first choice striker from last season. Matic is past his best and looks a pale imitation of the player he was in his first 2 years at Chelsea. 29 very soon too. Is this REALLY what Utd fans want their team to look like? Giants playing shit on a stick hoofball?

£150m spent on three players sure to strengthen the spine of our team (and a winger and possible right-back on the way) yet we've had an 'underwhelming' summer...

:wenger:

£150m spent on three players sure to strengthen the spine of our team (and a winger and possible right-back on the way) yet we've had an 'underwhelming' summer...

:wenger:
And they have signed a relegated left-back, a Chelsea reject and a young lad who couldn't get a game at Chelsea and they are the team to fear?

Klopp loves beating Bayern. I imagine it´s the thing of wet dreams for him. So in one sense I suspect despite being pre-season he might REALLY want to win this, despite it just being pre-season. On the other hand, he would probably be reluctant to convey that to his players and turn it into a more competitive game. So could go either way.

If we get a similar starting XI against Hertha then it means he wants to beat Bayern I think. Which means in the Wednesday game, our entire first XI would be on the bench.

Looking forward to seeing Robertson v Robben.

You can understand why young players want to come to Liverpool when even pre season friendlies are a real test against big names.
Ohhhhh boy.

Classy team with classy fans and an even classier manager.

Who have won feck all in the last two decades.lol.

I am sure that they've won the alternative premier league table a couple of times. That's what's really matters:drool:
If it wasn't for us signing Pogba they would've probably won the woodwork table last season as well.

xx.gif

Re: 2018 League position prediction.. with Keith, VvD or without...
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 05:43:04 PM »

We only need VVD to win the league. Praying that we get him.

Jurgen is destined to win the league with us and now just may be the time to do it.

xx.gif

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »

We've already won the Premier League cup, without these fancy overpriced prima donnas.

xx.gif

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 05:34:57 PM »

We'll finish 12th and bring out a DVD because we got a famous point at Goodison.

xx.gif

« Reply #124 on: Today at 06:45:59 AM »

Our defence is fine...

xx.gif

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 05:43:04 PM »

We only need VVD to win the league. Praying that we get him.

Jurgen is destined to win the league with us and now just may be the time to do it.

xx.gif

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »

We've already won the Premier League cup, without these fancy overpriced prima donnas.

xx.gif

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 05:34:57 PM »

We'll finish 12th and bring out a DVD because we got a famous point at Goodison.

xx.gif

« Reply #124 on: Today at 06:45:59 AM »

Our defence is fine...

Well at least one of them is on the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.