RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking Captinaa over there. Here's what he had to say to the scousers at their own ground without getting banned.

Is that how long it's been since you last won anything? The Jackie Chan Cup doesn't count but should help to remind you where the pot cabinet is located.
:lol:

Congrats on the massive league win!

They take the piss out of us for what was actually minor celebrations last season winning real competitions then lose their minds winning a pre season friendly competition. Liverpool all over :lol:

:lol: This is my fave.

I'm just picturing this man sitting in a barren room, with one solitary poster on the wall - Liverpool, Premier League Asia Cup Winners 2017.

His team have just been declared bankrupt following some questionable involvement in criminal organisations by FSG. £700 million in debt. Coutinho severed his leg in a car accident with Firmino, who has lost all ability to play football. Mane has been kidnapped mid November, Liverpool slip down the league table. Jurgen struggles to gain any sort of form. Woodburn comes on in the 60th minute, he comes off in the 65th. They're last in the league, having just lost 4-0 to Brighton.

They've been dumped out the FA and EFL cup by league 2 sides and never made it to the Champions League following a 3-0 aggregate loss to FC Qarabag.

The season comes to an end and they're last, they're going down, the can't keep the wages going so they let their stars go. They're further in debt and are ready for a season in the Championship.

A terrible season you might say, but remember ladies and gentlemen, they won the Premier League Asia Cup 2017, and THAT is something to be proud of.

Sorry mate, but you need help :wenger:

Congrats on the massive league win!

skysports-liverpool-jordan-henderson-pl-asia-trophy_4007968.jpg

242e4220-6eee-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1280x720_232021.JPG
2132108-44599570-2560-1440.jpg

I'm loving Klopp's and Flanagan's contrasting celebrations. The only thing missing here is Salah putting his hands on the front banner to hide the "Asia" part.

We need someone to photoshop this and put in a fully kitted John Terry joining the celebrations.

Isn't Flanno always referred to by an hilariously ironic name - Roberto Flannos or Flanninho etc

I can't remember an actual one, as you can probably tell. They aren't much better though, from what I can recall.

Flandini?

:lol: This is my fave.

I'm just picturing this man sitting in a barren room, with one solitary poster on the wall - Liverpool, Premier League Asia Cup Winners 2017.

His team have just been declared bankrupt following some questionable involvement in criminal organisations by FSG. £700 million in debt. Coutinho severed his leg in a car accident with Firmino, who has lost all ability to play football. Mane has been kidnapped mid November, Liverpool slip down the league table. Jurgen struggles to gain any sort of form. Woodburn comes on in the 60th minute, he comes off in the 65th. They're last in the league, having just lost 4-0 to Brighton.

They've been dumped out the FA and EFL cup by league 2 sides and never made it to the Champions League following a 3-0 aggregate loss to FC Qarabag.

The season comes to an end and they're last, they're going down, the can't keep the wages going so they let their stars go. They're further in debt and are ready for a season in the Championship.

A terrible season you might say, but remember ladies and gentlemen, they won the Premier League Asia Cup 2017, and THAT is something to be proud of.
Wtf is wrong with you?

It's because Flanagan is sensible enough to know that the trophy is meaningless.

Unlike RAWK

Yesterday at 05:04:43 PM »
Well we've already won a trophy, I'm already satisfied with this season whatever happens
cheesy.gif

Yesterday at 03:21:23 PM
More important though is...Jurgen won a cup
cool.gif

Yesterday at 03:26:34 PM »
Might be considered a meaningless trophy to some but it's Jürgen's first for us.. so yay.

Yesterday at 03:32:00 PM »
Another trophy added to our already illustrious list
swave.gif

Yesterday at 03:19:13 PM »
GET IN!!!!!!!

Yesterday at 03:19:22 PM »
PREMIER LEAGUE...ASIA Champions!

Yesterday at 03:18:52 PM
First trophy since 2012?
grin.gif

Yesterday at 03:19:39 PM
Its a bit Man United to consider it like that, but its a good confidence booster!

at the last one. Yes, winning the Europa and league cups is comparable to a pre-season trophy.
CVQB8UxUYAA3-yY.png

Reading the comments on that I have to ask, did any United fans seriously call our trophies last season a "treble?"

I've seen Pool fans make comments about it but never any United fans do so unless it was tongue in cheek.

No they're just bitter that their plastic treble back in 00 or 01 got mocked, so trying to have a pop that we were happy winning the Europa.

Reading the comments on that I have to ask, did any United fans seriously call our trophies last season a "treble?"

I've seen Pool fans make comments about it but never any United fans do so unless it was tongue in cheek.
I honestly doubt any real United fans did.

Isn't Flanno always referred to by an hilariously ironic name - Roberto Flannos or Flanninho etc

I can't remember an actual one, as you can probably tell. They aren't much better though, from what I can recall.

Flandini?

I've heard FlanaLahm and Flani Alves...

What you tend to find happens in football and politics is that the press force a narrative that never existed and then that becomes accepted as fact by the morons who lap it up.

For example, the press hyped up the importance of the EFL Cup to Utd and then the Europa League. The press then forced this narrative that because we won them our fans where somehow delighted and revelling in our unqualified success.

Actually, most Utd fans I know couldn't give a monkeys about the EFL and whilst the Europa was fun we all know the main purpose was to qualify for the CL.

If you read the comments on any of these "lads lads lads" braindead social media clickbait nonsense sites you can almost feel the seeth coming from the cretins who genuinely believe we are all sitting at home with our "treble 2017" bedsheets and curtains

They're seriously tragic. Trying to make out like United fans were overwhelmed by last year's victory (weren't their fans crying when they lost the Europa League final against Sevilla?), and then acting like big shots because they won the Fourth Place Cup.

Fact remains that Klopp still hasn't won a trophy and another Fourth Place Cup won't cut it. The pressure is on.

Liverpool fans have lots of history in this respect. Even at the 66 world cup final they had to yell about themselves.
d816c4209156da83887b7f3f25467202--liverpool-fans-england-football.jpg
Okay is it just me or is there a young Gary Busey (bottom left corner) and Ralph Fiennes (diagonal over Busey's left shoulder) in this photo?

Why would Coutinho leave beauiful Liverpool for Barcelona?

RAWK said said:
But we are gathering momentum with a young-ish manager who has a global reputation, and owners willing to back him with a lot of cash and a global following that frankly dwarfs Barcelona's. And he is settled in the core of a team that is formed around him, where he has been allowed to grow to play the best football of his life, and where he is settled in life in Liverpool.

In what world is Klopp young? He's 50 ffs, not some cherub cheeked choir boy. As for Liverpool's following dwarfing Barcelona :lol:.
It gets better...

Barcelona:-

They're also snide as feck. They get away with absolute murder...

A bit like Ferguson's Man Utd they all seem to be able to tap up players with no consequences. It is only when it concerns a youth player that they seem to get punished.

Told by a blue that the Asia Trophy doesn't count as a trophy. And with his vast breadth of trophy winning experience his opinion matters

The lack of self-awareness on there is staggering. They've won 1 league cup in 11 years themselves for fecks sake. Portsmouth and Wigan can boast better. They are a completely success-starved club.

It gets better...

Barcelona:-

Yeah, Liverpool would never tap up a player. Never ever ever ever happened before.

Liverpool being bigger and more popular made my morning so far. However doesn't top them taking the piss our of us winning FA cup, Europa League, League cup in 12 months thus dwarfing their last 12 years combined only to celebrate the China Cup and act like it's a real cup.

Yeah, Liverpool would never tap up a player. Never ever ever ever happened before.

Liverpool being bigger and more popular made my morning so far. However doesn't top them taking the piss our of us winning FA cup, Europa League, League cup in 12 months thus dwarfing their last 12 years combined only to celebrate the China Cup and act like it's a real cup.

Oh give it it's due, it's the whole of Asia, not just China. You're belittling their famous victory.

The scouse have locked both the coutinho and Can threads now.
So do they go into denial that anyone could ever leave them when a supposed bid comes in for one of their players?

Klopp has been moaning about United yet again

However, Klopp pointed out that Liverpool had experienced a hectic schedule when they reached the Europa League final during his first season in charge at Anfield.

"I'm not interested in what Jose Mourinho says," he said. "Why should I talk about Manchester United? Jose is talking about us, yes.

"OK, we had a season like Man United the year before. I don't know if anybody asked us how it feels. Sorry that we lost the final, yes. We played Sevilla, they played Ajax. That's the difference.

"So we suffered during the season. The Europa League was hard. Yes, Chelsea will feel also the difference -- they played something like 13 players last season. But it's also not my problem if they use only 11, well done.

"I don't want to be part of this. I answer if you ask, but I am not interested."

That's not United's fault, they had no control over who they played. They beat the team put in front of them

Klopp has been moaning about United yet again

That's not United's fault, they had no control over who they played. They beat the team put in front of them

That is like crying we beat Norwich in a thriller, but we secretly wish it was Real Madrid :lol:

Oh yes, UEFA let United pick the sides competing in the Europa last season. We're so feckin' powerful! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.