RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andddd...back down to earth again.
Barca are not quite as attractive a destination as they were 2-3 years ago.

If Phil wants to play with his mates why don't we sign them instead. Neymar would be a great signing, statement of intent and all that. Isn't my coin to throw about so would be happy with that solution
Scouse earth, of course.

Barcelona on the same level as Liverpool...... okaaaaaay

Unless he's talking about sea level of course. Hard to argue that one!

First the team ignore the fans and now Klopp was telling the fans at the open training session to shut up, love to see how rawk spins that.

Being the least cnutish player in the Liverpool squad is not exactly anything to brag about. It's like being the best looking man in the serious burns ward.

Holy crap, I expected the Caf to deliver but this is gold :lol:

One of their sharper tools identifies a possible problem with the VVD transfer.

We're not making a formal approach because according to ourselves we've ended our interest in him.

Somehow I have this feeling that this season we will finally see the best of Klopp. I predict that he will lose his bearings midway through it and have a public meltdown like Benitez.

Somehow I have this feeling that this season we will finally see the best of Klopp. I predict that he will lose his bearings midway through it and have a public meltdown like Benitez.

A list of gegenfachts :drool:

klopp.gif

And I hope he gets punished a couple of times this season for his 'pashun'.

Meanwhile, in The Land That Success Forgot...

They're having a vote for the 'Four most iconic Liverpool Football Club legends' on a non-RAWK board. Sadly, McBrendan and Demba aren't among the poll options. Anyhow, the third-from-left in this terrifying picture is supposed to be Kenny Dalglish(!)...sheesh...

rushmore_600px.jpg

Deluded as feck
Coutinho is priceless now. There isn't a fee that he is worth selling for anymore. Can anybody imagine what fun it is going to be watching him playing behind the likes of Mane, Salah, Bobby and a seemingly resurgent Studge? fecking hell, that's a mouth watering prospect. If he stays fit all season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him become the player of the season across the league.

Now i'm not sure if this is all sarcasm or real but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the latter. For all the Liverpool supporters reading this, latter is not a thing we climb up or down when your dad catches you fecking your sister, it means the last option which in this case is the real option.

GET IN!!!!!!!
PREMIER LEAGUE...ASIA Champions!

This one made me laugh considering they have an alternate league table made up to ensure they win.
Its a bit Man United to consider it like that, but its a good confidence booster!

Back to them celebrating something that means nothing.
That'll do.
Truly a giant among trophies.
well done the the mighty reds. First trophy of many we hope this season.
It's not a real trophy you inbred mongrels.

I'd be moody too if people on the Internet were questioning my loyalty constantly! More important though is...

Jurgen won a cup
First silverware of the season
scarf.gif
We can put it towards a Manchester-style double, treble, quadruple, pentuple, sextuple, docedahedruple
Since when have we celebrated meaningless trophies like the west brom cup, norwich cup and tranmere super league special cup.

How about because it isn't a real trophy you deluded sister shagging, garbage eating wanker.
Might be considered a meaningless trophy to some but it's Jürgen's first for us.. so yay.

A wee taste of celebrating meaningless achievements, I agree.
A wee taste of things to come!

Another trophy added to our already illustrious list
First trophy in 5 years

Ooooh, we're so scared.
Jesus, to think we have Mane and potentially Keita to add to our attack. Frightening times for the rest of the league.

Well you bought a Chelsea reject who has only scored 77 in 251 when we signed someone with almost double in only 60 more games, you are Liverpool, players in their right minds hate you.
Did Alan 'Walk On' Smith just say we can't complete with City, Chelsea, Utd for players? What fecking stone has he been hiding under this summer.
Well we've already won a trophy, I'm already satisfied with this season whatever happens

They're such fecking idiots tbh.

Last edited:

They're having a vote for the 'Four most iconic Liverpool Football Club legends' on a non-RAWK board. Sadly, McBrendan and Demba aren't among the poll options. Anyhow, the third-from-left in this terrifying picture is supposed to be Kenny Dalglish(!)...sheesh...

rushmore_600px.jpg

Is that picture from the new Planet of the Apes film?

Deluded as feck

Now i'm not if this is all sarcasm or real but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the latter. For all the Liverpool supporters reading this, latter is not a thing we climb up or down when your dad catches you fecking your sister, it means the last option which in this case is the real option.

This one made me laugh considering they have an alternate league table made up to ensure they win.

Back to them celebrating something that means nothing.

It's not a real trophy you inbred mongrels.

Since when have we celebrated meaningless trophies like the west brom cup, norwich cup and tranmere super league special cup.

How about because it isn't a real trophy you deluded sister shagging, garbage eating wanker.

A wee taste of celebrating meaningless achievements, I agree.

Ooooh, we're so scared.

Well you bought a Chelsea reject who has only scored 77 in 251 when we signed someone with almost double in only 60 more games, you are Liverpool, players in their right minds hate you.

They're such fecking idiots tbh.

:lol: Lovely stuff.

rushmore_600px.jpg

Wow it's been so long since they won something that even their players of that era have become fossilized

rushmore_600px.jpg
impressive they carved a suit for Paisley

Wow they've won the Premier League Asia Trophy.

Well we've already won a trophy, I'm already satisfied with this season whatever happens

:lol: This is my fave.

I'm just picturing this man sitting in a barren room, with one solitary poster on the wall - Liverpool, Premier League Asia Cup Winners 2017.

His team have just been declared bankrupt following some questionable involvement in criminal organisations by FSG. £700 million in debt. Coutinho severed his leg in a car accident with Firmino, who has lost all ability to play football. Mane has been kidnapped mid November, Liverpool slip down the league table. Jurgen struggles to gain any sort of form. Woodburn comes on in the 60th minute, he comes off in the 65th. They're last in the league, having just lost 4-0 to Brighton.

They've been dumped out the FA and EFL cup by league 2 sides and never made it to the Champions League following a 3-0 aggregate loss to FC Qarabag.

The season comes to an end and they're last, they're going down, the can't keep the wages going so they let their stars go. They're further in debt and are ready for a season in the Championship.

A terrible season you might say, but remember ladies and gentlemen, they won the Premier League Asia Cup 2017, and THAT is something to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.